Best precap JOJA 26 DEC

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG Akdha Just nailed it in the first scene guys u should watch it jis ne nahi dekh its mean os ne kuch nahi dekh ke omg aaj tho mein repeat b dekh ko ge
and salim..jalal and jodha scene was also superb

Jodha salim ke samne hud ko bure bana rahe hai taake wo jalal ke kareeb hoo wow iss kehte hai truth lover

Guys Ajj ekta phir se apne np mood pe agaye hai aaj tho haad hogaye Anar ke shok hi change kar diya i mean anar ko dance pasand hai but os ko dance se apna rozi roti nahi bana na os ko  hair design karna pasand hai omg mujhe lag raha hai ekta salim ki shadi anar se kar ke chodege

hayee Ajj ke precap b one of the best precap tha

Jaha jodha jalal ki pagri bana rahe hai aur background mein wahi tune play hai i mean akdha main tune hayee tune ne emotional kar diya🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Susan why late today? i waited for long for your post!
Today i opened my laptop to watch and...it wasnt...wasnt even worth to be compared to that SA 😆 Whole scene i was with a big smile and when they started their nhok jhok ❤️ Hawwie butterflies flying yaar ❤️ again too good scene...
i didnt watch rest as it was dedicated to XYZ but im really happy about this scene and sad too as its so rare in the show yet everytime parijat/akdha cant spare me from their magic! 👏Edited by anael24 - 9 years ago
gauriS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
episode n precap likey likey😳
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: anael24

Susan why late today? i waited for long for your post!
Today i opened my laptop to watch and...it wasnt...wasnt even worth to be compared to that SA 😆 Whole scene i was with a big smile and when they started their nhok jhok ❤️ Hawwie butterflies flying yaar ❤️ again too good scene...
i didnt watch rest as it was dedicated to XYZ but im really happy about this scene and sad too as its so rare in the show yet everytime parijat/akdha cant spare me from their magic! 👏

becoz mein abhi b akdha land mein ho hahaha😆jab b dekh aate hai they burn the screen oh my god they just nailed it aaj mere words kam pad rahe hai to praise akdha/parijat just love them yaar

and precap nahi dekh ke ?atine dino baad wahi old tune play kiya hai

let me tell u konse tune

jab gangaur pooja ke baad jodha pani mein dekh rahe hote hai aur bol rahe hote hai kon tha wo 
Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriS

episode n precap likey likey😳

yess😃
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i couldn't watch akdha scence properly cz guest kum n dey wer talking so loudly i was not able t hear nythg😭once akdha scence over guest left my plc... shit missed it n yupp precap s awesome😳😳
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Susan was waiting for your post...definitely will watch at 11pm the first half...ek baar me dil ni bhara😳him calling her gharadi saa.... 
Thats why I love amer track,they bring the best scenes in this show...👏

And again they made us know why we love them so much...they are the soul of this show...
Yeah even I liked the trio...like yesterday also today jo show an selfless love by being bad in her son's eye so that the father-son duo are good towards one another...even jalal said that he liked his son's thought..so finally jo and birbal's plan are succeding😊
Like you said another awesome precap...worth waiting for monday😛
Edited by akdha_forever - 9 years ago
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susantogiaa

<font size="3">becoz mein abhi b akdha land mein ho hahaha😆jab b dekh aate hai they burn the screen oh my god they just nailed it aaj mere words kam pad rahe hai to praise akdha/parijat just love them yaar</font>

<font size="3">and precap nahi dekh ke ?atine dino baad wahi old tune play kiya hai</font>

<font size="3">let me tell u konse tune</font>

<font size="3">jab gangaur pooja ke baad jodha pani mein dekh rahe hote hai aur bol rahe hote hai kon tha wo</font>

oOhh Hahha 🤣
watched it thrice and always felt the same feeling! Today pari expression were just awesome and jl naughtiness 👏 yeah you are right...words arent enough to praise them...

i was in akdha land so couldnt concentrate on the rest 😆 so i watched briefly only and only briefly is enough to fed me up!

Yaa i remmember ofc yaar...haha this is really a good precap... monday ill watch too 🤣 hahha
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Susan. It was refreshing for a change to watch Akdha and felt so happy to see them. The father mother son scene was lovely too. Precap was again refreshing. Hope TRPS go up this week, its vacation time, will many watch it. At least I want TRPS to go up to show CVS that its for Akdha we watch this show.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydiya2291

i couldn't watch akdha scence properly cz guest kum n dey wer talking so loudly i was not able t hear nythg😭once akdha scence over guest left my plc... shit missed it n yupp precap s awesome😳😳

i understand  ur feeling guest bohut zor se bolte hai ye baat mujhe aaj tak samjhe nahi aaye why they talk so loudly🤢🤢

koi nahi repeat dekh lena