Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
u called me karela?!?!? 😭 😭 😭 u, u ,......u chicken!!! πŸ˜†

and lol i wanna be okra 😭 πŸ˜†

and whats a strarfruitπŸ€” i wanna know how i look...batao na 😳 πŸ˜†
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

u called me karela?!?!? 😭 😭 😭 u, u ,......u chicken!!! πŸ˜†  LMAO! πŸ˜†  I just couldn't resist calling you that! 😳

and lol i wanna be okra 😭 πŸ˜† But.... I'm okra! 😳  Okay fine... I'll be a nice chicken before you try to grill me some more!  We can switch! πŸ˜‰

and whats a strarfruitπŸ€” i wanna know how i look...batao na 😳 πŸ˜†  Uhhh... I don't know if that's what it's actually called but that's myname for it! It's a sweet fruit and when you cut it, the shape inside is a star! You're my star Khair! β­οΈπŸ€— 

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
Jenny u had asked tonnes of questions to Reemz, leaving no question indeed......

Reemz I m so sorrie yaar...at the moment no question..AH I just got one question!!!!

What do u look out in friends for..that special things u look out for?

How do u spend Valentine's Day?

Beauty/brains?

SRK/Don??

Akki/Sallu?

Jassie/Akki??(think hard babez)

If u were not in da med field,where will u want to be?

Do u believe in luck and why...an experience to be shared!!!

Do u believe in love at first sight?

Do u think a sexist is a terrible thing to be seen in a friend of urs???

wad do u do if ur trapped btw marriage and career?

And.....

wad do u think abt me???Lollz....
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Whats your favourite place in the world?

-Ummm... like for vacation?! πŸ˜›  I loved my Miami trip!  I think if I were to go back to NY, that will become my favorite! 

Whats your favourite tv serial on zee?

I don't watch any Zee serials... I'm kinda addicted to Sony! πŸ˜•  Does Lil' Champs count?! 😳  Oh... I used to watch Rabba Ishq Na Hove but that's been over for a while  now!

Whats your fav character out of the whole of zee tv.?

Hmmmm... shall I say Ram Kapoor just to make all the KS girls happy?! πŸ˜†  I don't know (I don't see the big deal with Ram either)! πŸ˜†  I guess Sachin Sharma... I know he's in some serial on Zee! Hehe... is it Sindoor?! πŸ€”

Reema_J thumbnail

ReemaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†  Haila! This girl won't stop! πŸ˜†

1. Beethoven comes back from the dead and He is in love with John's movie Jism. Your reaction.

-Nice choice Beets! πŸ˜‰ (Cause' both John and Bips are REALLY hot)!

2. Write a 300 page easy on John and Bips marriage

-Will edit later!

3. If Shakespare came back and wanted to marry you, you would say?

-Taketh yourself as fareth away as possibleth and leave me aloneth! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Fill in the captions..

1. Adolph Hitler comes and wants to auditen for the Role of Kunal Seghal in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka. You are Ekta Kappor, what do u say to him?

(Is Kunal a bad guy)?! 😳 I'm sorry... your name doesn't begin with a "K," you may prove to be unlucky for me! πŸ˜†

2. If you were Ekta Kapoor, which actor would you marry?

-TV actor?! Anyone whose name begins with a K! πŸ˜‰  It may prove lucky with life too!

3. In a pond there are ten fish, one of them dies, and the water level of the pond increases. How?

No more water intake for the dead one?! πŸ˜•

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Yesterday, today and tomorrow! πŸ˜›

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away

...πŸ€”

The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?

A coffin! πŸ˜ƒ

Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

I repeat...πŸ€”

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?

I feel...

A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible?

A lil' more now! πŸ˜•

In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?

Are we really supposed to know this?! πŸ˜†

Have fun😈

Reema_J thumbnail

Here are some of Jink's ques! Oh my... !

Most lovely icon? "😳" Why does this🀒 have x for eyes  It just saw Chandrachur Singh! Why is this😳 blushing  It just fantasized SRK and Akki making a new film... together! Why is thisπŸ˜† laughing It was watching Govinda dance! Why is thisπŸ˜•confused It just read your previous set of questions! Why is thisπŸ‘ clapping Because it saw me... I'm God's gift to life! LMAO... JK! Why is this😭 crying It feels bad for me after seeing all your questions! Why does this have a black eye It just imagined how Jenny's going to look after she meets Reema! πŸ˜›  Why is thisπŸ˜‰ winking It saw John... shirtless! Why is thisπŸ˜› sticking out its tongue It saw some fettucine alfredo with shrimp! Why is this😊 so pristinely perfect  It's impersonating me! πŸ˜† Why is thisπŸ˜ƒ showing its teeth Because it has a nice, straight set! Why is this😑 angry Because it has 4 midterms and a research paper due this week! (Oh wait... that's me again)! "You cannot delete your posts in this forum" Why not? Hmmm... because you cannot take back your mistakes only learn from them, hence the "edit" button! πŸ˜† Do you sometimes feel like slapping the members who post "fhrjhgjrgj" or such in the New Members' Intro just to get to the Bollywood section/videos/updates/pics?  Wow... I have never seen them do that but yes, I'm sure I'd like to! πŸ€—Iski baahein kiske intezaar mein hai? Meri! Par is bechaare ke naseeb mein main kahaan likhi hoon! πŸ˜† 🀑Why is this a clown? Tell me a sad story about its childhood.  It's in hiding!  It's dad was a clown in the circus and it was always made fun of in school for it... so to avoid them, he became one too! (Wow... that was really lousy)! 😎Why is this so cool? Arre phir se... it's me yaar! ⭐️How did this star get a face? And turn orange? Awww... that's Khair! 😳  She has to have a face!  She's orange because she's slightly getting mad... I made her a karela! πŸ˜†  (She'll be red soon...)!   😲Why is it so shocked? It thinks that the questions will never end! πŸ˜’Why is this disapproving, and of what? It's disapproving of all these questions! Why is this approving, and of what? πŸ‘πŸΌIs this a subliminal ad for Thums Up? LMAO... probably is! Desi's... πŸ˜†! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌWhy is it showing a thumbs down? Is saw Jenny! πŸ€”Why is this one so lost in thought? Is it adding 1+1? No... it's thinking about it's MCAT scores! πŸ€“What is wrong with being a geek? Nothing! Geeks rock! πŸ˜† 😡Who's pinching it? Me (well... that depends on who it is actually)! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ❓Who will answer its question? Girl... not me!  ❀️Who does this heart beat for?  Is it my heart?! => Sul! 😲🀬😳 πŸ’”Who broke this heart? Whose heart is it?! Jas'?! Spongebob broke it!
  1. ☒️When are we going to need a "nuke" emoticon?  I have no freakin' idea! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reema_J thumbnail

My answers are in PINK! πŸ˜›

Amitabh Bachchan or Abhishek Bachchan Rani M. or Aish R. Hrithik Roshan or Shah Rukh Khan Jassi-Armaan jodi or Saloni-Nahar jodi Abhijeet Sawant or Sandeep Acharya hindi or english  (Both actually)! πŸ˜ƒ Farah Khan or Ganesh Hegde (Both...)! math or science
  • fire or water (Both... fire can be sexy in a weird way.  Not a hardcore fire, like a fireplace fire or even a candle's fire)! πŸ˜† 

Reema😈

Here is a toughie one for you

give nice caption to this picture.

( The woman's name is Vasu and it's from KTH) I still don't know who she is! πŸ˜†  I'll write something completel irrelevant to her character or the show!

"Aaj maine ShahRukh ko dekha, Akshay ko dekha, Saif, Arjun, John, Abhi... sab ko dekha! I tell you.... they're all so cute!"

(I'm really bad at this stuff... πŸ˜†)!

1.     Are you serious or fun-loving? Mostly fun-loving, but it depends on the situation!

2.     The biggest blooper you've ever made in life?  Hehe... I forgot to answer questions on one entire page of an exam once! I was losin' it!

3.     Your greatest achievement in life?  I think it's yet to come!

4.     The first thing you do when you wake up? Get out of bed! πŸ˜†  (You said "first!")

5.     Your biggest dream?  To become a successful pediatrician and have a happy/healthy life!

6.     What do you regret the most in life?  I don't have any regrets from life!  I have learned from the mistakes that I've made otherwise... how would I have come to know some things I know now!

7.     Your ambition?  Pediatrician!

8.     Your fav. Comedy/Romanitic movie?  B'wood?! I love Hera Pheri and Munnabhai MBBS!  I love Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... it was pretty romantic! 😳

9.     Fav. Romanctic jodi( television/movies)  For movies, SRK and Rani for sure!  As for TV... I think Iqbal and Neha!

10.      and finally: your message to the world?   Live your life to the fullest, as you never know what tomorrow may bring! πŸ˜‰

Special Thanks to Bhaskar Bro for these questions😳  Thanks Bhaskar!  

I'm done with your questions... WOOHOO!

Oh... wait!  I need to write that essay on John!  Will get back to that! πŸ˜‰

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Reema di for being such a doll πŸ€— in answering all the questions 😊 Time to find the next bakra 😳
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassie_17

Jenny u had asked tonnes of questions to Reemz, leaving no question indeed......  I agree Jassie!

Reemz I m so sorrie yaar...at the moment no question..AH I just got one question!!!!  One?! πŸ˜†

What do u look out in friends for..that special things u look out for? Honesty, dependability/reliability, sweetness, sense of humor!!  Lots of stuff... there's not just one or even a few things! We just have to click in some way!

How do u spend Valentine's Day?  I'm usually at home during the day, but in the evenings, we usually go out for dinner and then if there's a nice couple's party... we go! If not, we just hang out together and spend time with each other!

Beauty/brains?  Brains!

SRK/Don?? SRK as Don! (Sexy stuff)!

Akki/Sallu? Akki!

Jassie/Akki??(think hard babez) πŸ€”... Jassie for friendship... and Akki for... πŸ˜‰! πŸ˜† 

If u were not in da med field,where will u want to be? Fashion/Interior design! That's my passion also!

Do u believe in luck and why...an experience to be shared!!! Yes! I'll think of something... πŸ€”!

Do u believe in love at first sight? I don't know, actually no... not really!  You may think you arein love with that person because he/she is so handsome/gorgeous... but that's just a deep physical attraction and I think love goes beyond appearance! (Although... honestly speaking, I think looks are kinda' important too)! πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Do u think a sexist is a terrible thing to be seen in a friend of urs???  Yes!

wad do u do if ur trapped btw marriage and career? It depends on how/why I'm trapped! If it's my spouse preventing me to work without any legitimate reason... then I'd choose my career (I can't live with someone so narrowminded)! But yes... if it was to better my marriage and give more time to children (if I had any), I'd step away from my career for a while! 😊

And..... 

wad do u think abt me???Lollz....  I think you are great! You're really sweet and seem so down to earth, since the first time we talked in the SRK club! πŸ˜›

Thanks Reema di for being such a doll πŸ€— in answering all the questions 😊 Time to find the next bakra 😳

You're welcome Jenny! Thanks for all your great ?'s! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Jia thumbnail
umm u look toooooooo free to me let me see who is online....😈