Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivAnTami thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice going all . Waiting curiously for each and every part . But can anyone inform me where is the 2nd part ?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yhm-KaruDivu

Very nice going all . Waiting curiously for each and every part . But can anyone inform me where is the 2nd part ?

I don't know .
I don't have any idea when will next update be.
Second person is missing and no contact at all.
According to rules set.Today there should be update.
But she is nowhere
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear friends commitment is something very important and this story can only work if everyone is committed and we work as a team
Due to lack of communication I had to make a decision so this can move smoothly there for shavi2311 will be writing the second part.

Everyone the numbers have changed a little so be ready for your turn and I hope you make it even more interesting Shivani, best of luck
Edited by AllezJustine - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter-2
A very happy anfd prosperous new year guys...

Here goes next part of this.. Happy reading...comments nd critisism are accepted pls dont keep quiet say som thing abt updte...

Note: Not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Scene starts in Srinagar...wer raman is thinking about ruhi nd hw he loved her daughter, remembering all the good times with her nd her hw cutely she use to call him PAPA...he is caressing her pic nd crying nd saying meri RU...please come soon papa is missing u...

In delhi Bhalla's nd Iyers's are in same society...They are opposite to each other...bt they didn't notice...In Iyer's place...ishu is running behind ruhi...fr making her brush nd bath..bt ruhi is nt listening nd running faster...while running ruhi is saying run fast nd catch otherwise I wont bath... finally ishu gets hold of ruhi nd starts tickling her...ruhi giggles...Mr & Mrs. Iyer are very happy by seeing ishu nd ruhi lik this...

Ruhi is selecting clothes fr ishu as it is their daily routine...ishu only wears what ruhi selects fr her nd further arguments on it... Ishu nd ruhi are on break fast table...only ishu should feed ruhi... she wont eat from other person hands r by herself... so ishu mak sure tht she wil only feed ruhi...because she wil stay hungry bt she wont touch the food...

Mr.Iyer went to bring som grocery nd met Mr.bhalla...they are close friends nd due to career reasons they parted... Mr.bhalla recognises Mr.iyer nd thy involve takking abt their past life...bt never mentioned about ishita r raman r ruhi...

Ishu calls appa... nd says did he buyed every thing needed fr party...he says yes nd she asks him to come soon as ruhi is sleeping now nd she can complete the arrangmnts... mr.iyer invites mr.bhalla to his home...as there is surprise b'day fr his pothi(grand daughter) mr.bhalla remembers ruhi nd gets sad...bt mr.bhalla says they wil definatly come nd moves to their respective houses...

Mr.Bhalla says to everyone about party bt mrs.bhalla sasy its their b'day pothi b'day too nd says I don't want to go...all becomes sad nd decideds not to go...

In iyer's house ishu completely decorates ruhi's room with teddy's , ballons nd kept Barbie theme...she takes her to her room at night 12 AM... ruhi observes every thing nd shouts in excitement...ishra in UNISON says HAAPY BIRTH DAY ruhi(ishu nd saying to ruhi nd raman saying this to ruhi's pic...in srinagar) nd Ruhi says Happy b'day to Ishimaa... ruhi tells her she will celebrate her b'day wen she celebrates it...to vch ishu says we both celebrates our b'day...( it is the day wen ishu took  ruhi with her  nd I made it ruhi's real b'day tooo...) Ishu nd ruhi celebrate their b'day nd cut the cake...a lone tear passes from ishu nd mr.nd mrs.iyes eyes...as hw ruhi beautifully changed their life nd hw happy ishita is...

P.S: I hop it really reached ur expectations..nd vikas I think I didn't let down ur part...

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllezJustine

Dear friends commitment is something very important and this story can only work if everyone is committed and we work as a team

Due to lack of communication I had to make a decision so this can move smoothly there for shavi2311 will be writing the second part.

Everyone the numbers have changed a little so be ready for your turn and I hope you make it even more interesting Shivani, best of luck

thanks yar...updted nxt part...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Nice one buddy.
As expected and for betterment you are taking it to safer side.
But felt little expansion would have been better in dialogues.
Then making Ruhi's real and assumed birthday same was great idea.But now my part became a let down but agreeable.Twists should be made.
Everything is perfect and I would have done the same if I were writting.
Hope no 3 is not a quitter.Old no 2 prooved to be.

You made it perfect by making Ruhi to starve but not eat without Ishita.
If I were not to break rule by making more than two scenes.I would have made it till this point.

So even if Raman makes Ishita arrested (legally can't as there is a legal police complaint on both sides and flaw can't be noticed easily of Bala so no blame) Ruhi will not eat till Ishita is there to feed her .

Awesome part.
I wish next writer is fast .Plz buddy update fast.
I have waited five days for this post.Don't break rules.

FOR ALL WRITERS.I WILL BE SENDING BASIC Line of advice for safe flow of story.
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great start Vikas.. Ru went missing and now with Ishitha..
Liked Raman's caring nature. Sorry for the late comment ..
Just caught hold of the thread ..
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shavi .. Interesting second part ..
Bhallas and Iyers are friends... I liked how you put forth Ishitha and Ruhi together..
Who is the next person ??
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
read both the parts
story is going good
@vikas
it was a intresting start  liked it so much πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
@shavi
u too continued the story very well  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
eagarly waiting to read the next part
 please continue soon...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Plz press like button.
How can we know whether any one is reading or not.Give your opinion frankly.

You may not know.But Shravani made this part in short notice .
Shravani was supposed to make part no 3.
But because of no 2.Who took this challenge series as joke.Or ran away as coward unable to make it.Shravani was given notice to make post yesterday evening and she got ready with it in short time.
She deserves credit for this work and her loyality to team and team work.

Shravani you are a start buddy.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago