Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sreekailas

Potte..INI next year veendum puthiya collegeil pokande.. Change in inevitable..

Hmmm aevidae chennu peduvo entho!
Kandariyaam ๐Ÿ˜†
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Aww what to say Anu about it! You really pulled the heartstrings gal! 
Love that soap to the core! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I saw it's promo before it started! Never saw Shrenu but liked her on the first sight, I didn't know much about Avi too but had seen him before in some other soaps, but what a changeover man never knew he would look a sexy devil with the beard! 

I was surfing the net for some other drama when i saw it's start date and i was like ohh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so it got started! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I saw the first epi after one month of it's launch and zap what happened was that lightning struck my heart and i was fried in love! ๐Ÿ˜†

You won't believe me i watched one month of epi's in one day! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And slept through the whole class the next day in university! ๐Ÿ˜†

The first scene of them one dressed in black and one in white the angel and the devil! Oh man!  And loved their height difference too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love arrogant, stubborn, pompous, tall, dark, handsome and devilish hero to the core! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved reading about them in fiction but never knew that i would got to see one of them live in action too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The revenge, the manipulation, the seduction what to say gal i loved each and every bit of it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Usually i got bored after watching a soap constantly for one year, but for this soap i'll never get bored, i'm addicted to it, can't eat or sleep without watching it, ๐Ÿ˜ณ even i hooked my mother to it! ๐Ÿ˜†

And in the end i have to say that EBP spoiled me for every other soap in the world, would never love any leads like ShrAvi or never any drama like EBP ever in my life...๐Ÿ˜‰

Love only once! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post anu๐Ÿ‘well i myself donno how i fell in love with the show...i watched the first promo of the show and informed my friend who was a die hard season 1 fan bt the reply she gave me left a bad taste in my mouth๐Ÿ˜†And watching the show was beyond my imagination as i would never be home by six...bt time changed everything๐Ÿ˜›
It was around this time last year when i was surfing through channels in my house i came across the scene where aastha falls into the pit and shlok asks for a sorry to rescue her๐Ÿ˜† from then on no looking back๐Ÿ˜›watched all the episodes in one go๐Ÿ˜‰
then to my utter shock there came a divorce track and i eagerly wanted to know the upcoming story and landed up in IF...after that i started loving the show even more...
I have done all those things which i thought i would never do in my life๐Ÿ˜†...bunked my last hours of colg...juz blamed traffic like hell...never attended spl classes๐Ÿ˜†...uffo what not...
i would literally get tears if i was late home even by a sec those days...good old days
thanks for this post deary...refreshed all those good memories in me
sanjida123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello dears I m new herebut I wanted to share my story with u all . actually on 2013 I have my board exam so that I was totally unable to watch series n also to say in true words I really don't like those series like ipkknd season 1but I m a usual fan of sanayits really my all times favorite best serial of my life l really can't forget it ever n they are my favorite jodi n actress forever dear.
i just love ipkknd ebp n ashlok n shravijodi.don't like barun at all.so actually I don't like ipkknd.
But yaa i have seen shrenu in her previous show , when I got it that she's so pretty n actually talented. But later when ipkknd ended I really don't know when it was ended. But causally at first my friend told me that ipkknd 2 has been arrived but I say her that it must be season 1 which is inlife ok.but then she told me the hole thing. I went my home n check the channel suddenly isaw the first look of it. But in those days the serial had began so I m unable to seeit from first but i later see it on YouTube.
But u know one thing that I had never seen avi on his popular previous show, why I don't know. Then slowly I began to show it . at first I like it by its heart touching story. U know that it was my board exam but i still watch it every day.n u know that its
seeheeryou thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Aww what to say Anu about it! You really pulled the heartstrings gal!

Love that soap to the core!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I saw it's promo before it started! Never saw Shrenu but liked her on the first sight, I didn't know much about Avi too but had seen him before in some other soaps, but what a changeover man never knew he would look a sexy devil with the beard!

I was surfing the net for some other drama when i saw it's start date and i was like ohh ๐Ÿ˜ฒso it got started! ๐Ÿ˜‰I saw the first epi after one month of it's launch and zap what happened was that lightning struck my heart and i was fried in love!๐Ÿ˜†

You won't believe me i watched one month of epi's in one day! ๐Ÿ˜‰And slept through the whole class the next day in university!๐Ÿ˜†

The first scene of them one dressed in black and one in white the angel and the devil! Oh man!And loved their height difference too!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love arrogant, stubborn, pompous, tall, dark, handsome and devilish hero to the core!๐Ÿ˜ณLoved reading about them in fiction but never knew that i would got to see one of them live in action too!๐Ÿ˜ณ

The revenge, the manipulation, the seduction what to say gal i loved each and every bit of it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Usually i got bored after watching a soap constantly for one year, but for this soap i'll never get bored, i'm addicted to it, can't eat or sleep without watching it, ๐Ÿ˜ณeven i hooked my mother to it!๐Ÿ˜†

And in the end i have to say that EBP spoiled me for every other soap in the world, would never love any leads like ShrAvi or never any drama like EBP ever in my life...๐Ÿ˜‰

Love only once!๐Ÿ˜ณ

mahi ๐Ÿค—
Yup I've searched d whole google as I said mahn bt jst b frank, ShrAvi looks d best as AaShlok!
I dnt like them bth with their looks frm other shows ๐Ÿ˜†
Watched one mnth epi within one day ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and slept in class ๐Ÿคฃ
Awww yr jst hvng goosebumps reading ur rply, u jst poured out ur heart!
Agree to each n every word ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ..AngelicAnu.. - 9 years ago
seeheeryou thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazian

Awesome post anu๐Ÿ‘well i myself donno how i fell in love with the show...i watched the first promo of the show and informed my friend who was a die hard season 1 fan bt the reply she gave me left a bad taste in my mouth๐Ÿ˜†And watching the show was beyond my imagination as i would never be home by six...bt time changed everything๐Ÿ˜›
It was around this time last year when i was surfing through channels in my house i came across the scene where aastha falls into the pit and shlok asks for a sorry to rescue her๐Ÿ˜† from then on no looking back๐Ÿ˜›watched all the episodes in one go๐Ÿ˜‰
then to my utter shock there came a divorce track and i eagerly wanted to know the upcoming story and landed up in IF...after that i started loving the show even more...
I have done all those things which i thought i would never do in my life๐Ÿ˜†...bunked my last hours of colg...juz blamed traffic like hell...never attended spl classes๐Ÿ˜†...uffo what not...
i would literally get tears if i was late home even by a sec those days...good old days
thanks for this post deary...refreshed all those good memories in me

Thanks dear ๐Ÿค—
Honeymoon sequence โ˜บ๏ธ
Its jst magical n hd attracted a lot to d show! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I also landed in IF almost d same way and d same hapnd to me ๐Ÿ˜›
Literally EBP n AaShlok made u d real crazian ๐Ÿคฃ
seeheeryou thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizanoor

Hello dears I m new herebut I wanted to share my story with u all . actually on 2013 I have my board exam so that I was totally unable to watch series n also to say in true words I really don't like those series like ipkknd season 1but I m a usual fan of sanayits really my all times favorite best serial of my life l really can't forget it ever n they are my favorite jodi n actress forever dear.
i just love ipkknd ebp n ashlok n shravijodi.don't like barun at all.so actually I don't like ipkknd.
But yaa i have seen shrenu in her previous show , when I got it that she's so pretty n actually talented. But later when ipkknd ended I really don't know when it was ended. But causally at first my friend told me that ipkknd 2 has been arrived but I say her that it must be season 1 which is inlife ok.but then she told me the hole thing. I went my home n check the channel suddenly isaw the first look of it. But in those days the serial had began so I m unable to seeit from first but i later see it on YouTube.
But u know one thing that I had never seen avi on his popular previous show, why I don't know. Then slowly I began to show it . at first I like it by its heart touching story. U know that it was my board exam but i still watch it every day.n u know that its

Hi welcome to d forum dear ๐Ÿค—
U watched d whole missed epis during ur board exam time? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•
And thank a lot for sharing ur journey yaar!