Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dinzbinz

This was sooo beautiful.. thanks for posting it.. I enjoyed it a lot.. why don't you write a long story on it?

Thank you! I think most writers would agree when I say that writing a little OS is way different than a whole story! This is a cute concept but I don't think I could work a story around it, the first few chapters go great and then after a while the ideas don't flow as easily for a story like this. Idk if that's just me. 
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome and very beautiful
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahwash22

This. Is. So. Cute. And. So. Damn. Perfect. !!

I have tears at my eyes of how perfect this is. You are something, dear.

The Love, The Humor was spot on! I totally loved Seher! "Secondly, why the hell do pretty rich boys not know anything other than business?!" - Epic!! 😆

I'm such a fan of your work that it always brings a smile on my face. God, I could just read this over and over again - and I swear I'll never get tired of it. I mesn how could I? When it's written by you.. ❤️

Thanks for writing this beautiful piece. Everything was so well described. Wow! Hats of to ypu, Darling! 😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Oh my god, your reviews put a smile on my face, and boost my ego to the roof LOL. Thank you thank you thank you! :)
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

So beautiful and most importantly. .. Happy! !

Lovely dose of fluff thank you so much !!
canoodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Sanam, I will paint my daughter's room myself." Aahil said holding up his hand, the one with the paintbrush. Sanam watched amused as a blob of light pink paint landed on his shoulder with a splat
I fell in love with the story right there. It was so adorable, I wish this happens on the show. I feel like Aahil and Sanam would be amazing parents, and I feel like they'd react the way you penned it. Rehan and Aahil painting the room was so cute, and I love the way you write Seher. And the baby, so cute! I really want to see KVB holding a baby, my life will be complete. Another amazing one Anjali, keep it up girl! :) I hope I haven't exhausted all the SaHil in your index, I am going to go scour it again. 

-Meera
minakrish thumbnail
This is really adorable! ❤️
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was sooo sooo cute
From the painting to the kicks to the baby coming out and first words
Adorable at its best
Thanks
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really cute story! 
starlightango thumbnail
this is sooo cute and happy. made me smile the whole time!😃 exactly what I would love to have seen. the foursome figuring all these new cute situations out together. LOVE the skateboards to paint the room!😆 you really captured the fun, but maturing and nurturing, side of each character. and the family they'd have made together. loved it all!👏
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was just super adorable and I am glad Seher and Rehan are in it too! How cute was this? Just the sort of fussy Daddy Aahil would be! The Seher bits were hilarious with her coming in yelling everytime! Sanam getting horny and coming to the office was classic! Made good use of the couch this time! Please write more!  Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago