Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Her PR has guided her in such a way to stick to Upen no matter what... yeh dekho Dale Bhagwagar ke tweets:
Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar  

@pooja_somji @krutika101 @MissQueenBee93 @simransandhu__ @iam_d1nNy_OO7 ha ha! GG ignored by Sonali... that too because of Dale. #lastlaugh

1. Molecular Motors @gapinintegral  

@DaleBhagwagar #solosonali woh akele kaafi hai. I got that upen is a close friend BUT are you getting paid to help two contestants?

0 replies0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More
 Follow
Dale Bhagwagar@DaleBhagwagar

@gapinintegral I do have parallel guerrilla PR stuff running. But cant discuss all that. Its stealth.

Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar  

@SonaliFan @MissQueenBee93 @Hanalovesshahid Because i know Upen. He doesn't do things for sadistic pleasure or for the camera.

1. Saba @TweetFromMe12  

@DaleBhagwagar @SarwarAysha @bowdow55 @shaloo_canada last 2 week se sb yahi bolre hai upen will out but kya hua .. lol

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More
 Follow
Dale Bhagwagar@DaleBhagwagar

@TweetFromMe12 @SarwarAysha @bowdow55 @shaloo_canada Secret: He was out.

1. Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar  

@shaloo_canada 'Upen'. Upen stays, Sonali stays. Bas, aur mat poochna. #Zulfi #Vindu #Kash #Sam #Tips #AllDaleExPRClients #HouseParty

0 replies1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
 Follow
ShalooCanada@shaloo_canada

@DaleBhagwagar OK I get some hints. So Upen's psycho mode this week helped Sonali? I don't get that part but I'm sure u know what u r doing.

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is behaving like a doormat these days.. Upen throw her gift in front of her still she went to him.. Ho kya gaya hai iss ko..
Edited by -naureen786- - 9 years ago
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not surprised at all. 
This ain't the first time Upen has done that . Even earlier he has made crass comments about her on her face but she still choses to suck up to him. 
Oh well :((

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was very childish of her 
sonalak thumbnail
enough of sonali and her game plan.gautamse kick mili to upen upense kick mili to gautam.bb should kick her out.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why CG gifted leather jacket to the gaddiheen girl who is desperate to stay on the show?...Why CG told her "y're going strong" I know that one line in his defense if CG does something good ppl have problem if he does something bad ppl have problem...I've problem with his sudden change in behavior and approach...don't know if he is player or a fool..
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I'm really disappointed by the way Sonali is with Upen...

Why does she follows him despite being called off again and again?
He snaps at her but she still goes after him...she goes to everyone and asks why Upen is behaving in a specific manner...is she lacking self respect?
Even today after Upen snapped at her she kept on going to him...
And when she got Gautam's name she changed it for Upen's 🤢...but Gautam still gifted her a branded jacket despite knowing this and was nice to her 👏...proves how big hearted he is !!!👏
Upen didn't even like what Sonali gifted him...he was t happy at all...and returned it after some time...and she still went to him and tried to hug him 🤢

What is wrong with her really?
Self respect kahan gae?
Why is she going back to Upen?
Bekar men?

I'm really disappointed!

Baqi sab tou theek hai.. lekin how do you that was branded jacket 😕 What brand it was? Do you know the price too? 😕
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
yeah what was the brand? 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

yeah what was the brand? 

ZARA,, there was a TOI article abt it
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulspirit

ZARA,, there was a TOI article abt it

oh high street brand not designer, i was thinking some designer leather jacket.. but a gift is a gift 😊
Edited by SatiSavitri - 9 years ago