Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aartii26

Karn Supriya story..Nice start dear Angraani..Please continue :) :)

Ty aarti  I ll continue soon😳 

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

res means reserved for comment dear . Anyways just got time to read and it was just lovely . U gave such a beautiful description of Karn and Karn with Supriya  now I m reading Karn with Urvi , Karn with Swarnali and now Karn with Supriya . Arya aur meh . Itne sare stories main . 😳 Do continue soon and thank for the pm dear . 😃

Make sure itne saare stories mein aap mera update padhna mat bhulna
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angrani

Yup I Read Karna vow it's fab
Ty so much dear
I guess aarya and supriya are our lucky charm... :)

yaap maybe Sakhi:)
I chosed sups because I thot she needs his love as in MJ she has got no part:) also one of my name is Priya nd my name here starts with S:p
So guys after the  overwhelming response and likes and  reviews of dear karnalis and all other people who encouraged me to continue this story

So the chapter 2

THE  ONLY MISS UNDERSTANDING
she was perplexed to hear duryodhan's words
how could she be duryodhan's second wife when her best friend her sister ... even more than that bhanumati was his first queen.
 how is this possible... so the reason yuvraaj was  here  is actually a matrimonial alliance with their kingdom

so duryodhan where is the shagun
from king dhritarashtra and queen gandhari asked the rajmata 

pardon me o prince "but i cannot break the trust and faith of my dear friend bhanumati"
moreover how could you think of a second marriage when bhanumati is pregnant with your first child frowned supriya

oh!!"i think here is a lot of misunderstanding i am not present here for my vivaah moreover i called maharaja and Raj Mata my parents because i am like your jyestha not pati Shresth 
you are like my little sister and i am your brother.

but duryodhan you came here with trumpets and lavish gifts for wedding... added Raj mata
yes wedding of my dear sister supriyaa with my brother like Karn...

WHAT. ... ?????? Supriyaa whole family exclaimed

Meanwhile the black eyed princess was lost in her own thoughts
supriyaa got nostalgic all the gush of memories of draupadi's swayamwar came before her eyes
when she sat on a Royal high chair with panchal kumari next to her oh how grand her sway amwar was so many royals had came to attend it and just to specter of the fire princess agnijyotsna  supriyaa was just 17 by that time .. she was excited for her  friend to get hitched today. she saw many princes noblemen amongst them with Hastinapur prince she saw a charming broad chested man with a gold armor his skin gleamed as gold his  face shone as the sun his eyes carried a certain spark for longing of everlasting glory. 
  seeing that man  with long locks and a damn beautiful killer grin that he wore princess supriyaa was attracted to him by just seeing a glance of aaryavart's most desirable suitor she had heard of his might and weapon talent she didn't excepted a warrior to look so damningly handsome but how could she be attracted to a man who can  be suitor of panchaali she controlled her thoughts 
but out of sheer curiosity or i must say ... excitement she inquired prince Drishtadyumna about the handsome fellow( {who can make thousands of girls drool over even after ages of his death  ;*) }
he said he is king of Anga Pradesh Angraaj Karna ... he is accompanying the kurus  
oh i wished such a selfish desire ... a silent thought struck down my heart  a longing provoked...he cannot be a suitor for draupadi ... even if she was like a sister to me but i will marry that demigod like man 
but i was helpless ... panchaali must have been attracted to him so i kept quiet oh why you stupid supriyaa ... i murmured to myself asked about him he must have  got attention in draupadi's eyes but little Did I knew there was another Archer ruling in the corridors of her heart... 
the swayamwar began as grand opening as never before conches blew drums banged violently the flowers showered over the princess king drupad was elated ... he announced that it's an archery game designed for the suitors
actually it was an ultimately impossible task. To target the eye of a  rotating fish  that too  just by seeing it' s image in water moreover just by One Single shot 
i couldn't control my laughter ... it's impossible dear ... how can one achieve success in the competition. Do you want to marry in this swayamwar only ...i mocked draupadi..said . smilingly yes and govind told that he would be here ... she whispered to herself draupadi's eyes searched for someone...
was her eyes trailing for angaraaj ???
oh no !! i saw angaraaj who carried a grand bow in his mighty arms...
NO why did he have to be an Archer oh why couldn't he be a  gadadhari a swordsman why a dhanushdhari ... i frowned a few seats later devaki nandan was sitting... he  observed my restless ness 
he asked me ... jokingly oh princess  supriyaa why are the worry lines clouding your beautiful face   ... hmm are you attracted to  someone here or someone you fantasise is sitting here ..
. Oh gopala why do you crack jokes at such auspicious occasion ... enjoy said draupadi why are so tensed supriyaa dear 
i didn't uttered a single word from my mouth then why this sakha sakhi   are irritating me 
oh draupadi do you see the   supriya's red cheeks her embarrassed eyes which are looking down said govind 

now i could not control my anger he has no right to taunt me even joking has a limit.
 i assume that 
"Vasudev you may be seeing anger in my eyes and redness in my fuming face "
vasudev sat beside me and said indirectly WHAT You want immensely if it is for a noble cause the universe moves in your flow and you surely get it . i looked through embarrassed eyes
confused whether he was pointing to panchaali or me. 
Conches blew ; grand opening of swayamwar took place Drishtadyumna announced and invited the fellow kings ... firstly he invited Trigartha naresh susharma
the man looked so confident that I thought he would be a suitor for  AGNIJYOTSNA. ..

BUT LITTLE DID I KNEW WHAT I WILL WITNESS HERE WILL REMAIN ETCHED IN MY MEMORY. .. FOREVER

Note to reader's the title miss understanding is not a spelling mistake it's a pun intended that will be decoded only after reading chapter 2 
Open for reviews and comments 

:*
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful Sakhi really well written 😳
u said it very well abt my Arya making girls drool over him even now so true 😳 I love him veryyy much 😳
veryyy sweet nd cute Supriya loved it, nd Kadu thanks a lot for it dear
waise u forgot to PM me 😭 so early u forgot your sakhi who won ur heart 😡 😭 Edited by .Sanskruti - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update J 😊

The way you have penned Karn's physical features, his aura, his smile was beautiful 😳

KaDu part...aww I loved it 😊

I also loved the way you have written the teasing part of Govind. Supriya teased by Govind in Drau's swayamvar is a refreshing take in the story...I liked it very much

Continue the next part soon...& also forgot to PM me 😭

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice dear!! lovely one!!! supri is going to die by the cupid arrows of lord of love now..😆oh!! again i am going to face my arya's humiliation in the next chappy..u forgot to PM me na..update soon dear and PM me
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
& beautiful updates.
I love the name of ur fic, Karnpriya.
Thanks for sending me the link & sorry for my late reply.
continue soon.

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Beautiful Sakhi really well written 😳
u said it very well abt my Arya making girls drool over him even now so true 😳 I love him veryyy much 😳
veryyy sweet nd cute Supriya loved it, nd Kadu thanks a lot for it dear
waise u forgot to PM me 😭 so early u forgot your sakhi who won ur heart 😡 😭

Ty so much I drool in my dreams so added this line
Supriya ko thoda karnali touch dia more Kadu to be witnessed
Arey sansi sakhi tumhe hee nhi sabhi see puchlo kisi ko PM NHIkiya tha UPDATE WALA

Arey why in my wildest dreams will I forget my sweet sautan
Edited by angrani - 9 years ago