Wish I had more time to express myself ...sigh
Beautiful! So touching :)

thanks Iqra 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MidnightMusings

Aani πŸ€—

First of all, great title genius. Even before I read I was curious, wondering how a stranger can be familliar or how someone familliar can turn to stranger. Honestly, didnt expect an os on Adi.

Like I said, I love this track for Adi in Bhalla house more than anything shown right now.. And this is exactly why.

Adi's turmoil, and him feeling out of place. The confusion, the insecurity and the fear. Him having the blind faithon shagun while unwrapping the gift. Only to get a reality check. while Ishita Raman together ensure that he gets the love by their acts.

Love it, the last line is beautiful. Looking forward to a new day *Brilliant*

Wonderful Aani!

Hey Lia thanks πŸ€—

the title seemed apt because while Adi has known these people he doesnt know them - they are familiar and yet strangers πŸ˜³ glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Dilshika
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu12345

Pankha alert... πŸ˜ƒAnother beautiful OS in quick succession...and I am a happy person.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³I hope you are inspired time and again... πŸ˜³

Adi ... one of the most complex and troubled characters in the family.. to get him back on track is a huge task... depending on how they do it will make a beautiful track.. but right now I am keeping my expectations in check!!😊

Awesome take on the upcoming Christmas party...πŸ‘Adi wants to be loved.. both by his mother and father...he thinks his mother loves him.. this expectation you can see in every gift he opens...he believes her love is the only truth in his life.. if ever he finds out otherwise the kid would be broken beyond repair..! That his dad loves him as much is a wish the kid has but not an expectation... when his dad does everything that he wanted the kid is going to be in a bigger dilemma... ( I dread the actor's expressions.. but nevertheless.. getting used to it slowly πŸ˜ƒ)

The lack of relationship between his mother and father... his estrangement from his dad...the budding romance between his dad and step mother... the unconditional love both his sister and step mother have for him (he has always been told otherwise)... a family who love him unconditionally...at this age its quite a bit for the kid to deal with... you have touched upon all these aspects of the Adi's character... and I am your pankha all over again..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›. I wish they show even something close to what you have written... Adi getting back to track has to happen gradually.. and this would be a perfect start...😳

Well if they dont show... I have imagined this scene the way you have written it.. I would just play it in my head again...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Sorry... lammmba ho gaya without realizing! πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Janu πŸ€—

Gal you and every person except the cast and the people who considered the kid apt to play the part dread his expressions πŸ˜†

Am glad you liked this Janu would like to see a little less of melodrama on the show and see it return to being the slice of reality it was for now 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaaneman98

Awesome!!! Adi's fellings were so well described
The OS was so nice! Thanks for the PM   πŸ˜Š

thanks dear
EkPahelii thumbnail

take your time B
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Florine
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

aww loved it
feel for adi- but there's still time and i hope ishra's goodness drives away the venom

thanks Rutu
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks dear
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: VENBA

Just awesome...

Loved the way u wrote in Adi's point of view...
Brilliantly written...πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks Venba