FF: ZINDAGI...Kya Hoga Index pg1 :-)

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey there KS parivar...i had an idea for a fan fic so here it goes...now its just a list of characters and theri relationship with eachother...i will be posting the first part soon...ive started to translate the story into englis for those who cant deal withthe nindi...hope u all like it...

CHARACTERS:
Jai Walia- Oldest Walia son at 30 yrs old. Raised my his massi after his parents died in a plane crash. Has one younger brother and a sister. Loves his family and would do anything to protect them. Most eligible bachelor, but shy when it comes to girls 😳...When it comes to business he ia all power and serious. He always stands with the truth and what is right. He is co-founder and president of WC Industries.
Sahil Walia- Youngest Walia son at 25 yrs old. He just got his MBA and is joining Jai in the family business. Ver staright forward, will say whatever comes tom ind. The playboy of the family.
Jigyasa Walia- The baby of teh Walia parivar and only girl at 21 yrs old. Goes to college only to make her brother happy. she is more interested in parites and movies. Untimate goal is to just be a happy house wife.
Massi- Matriarch of Walia khandan. SHe raised her sisters three children after her death. Never married herself.
Dadi- Old friend of massi. she is widowed so they helped eachother in raising their children. Have been together for 20 yrs.
Aditya Chopra- Dadis son, and Jai's best friend. They went to school together. Co-founder and president of WC Ind.

Bani Dixit- Oldest Dixit girl also 21. In her final year of college and lives in a hostel. Very protective of her sister Rano. Very down to earth girl, very simple and innocent.
Rano Dixit- Very quiet and studious. Only 19 yrs old. Huge book worm. Lives in her own world. Her sister is her world.
Cachi- Bani and Rano's cachi. She was given custody of the girls after her husband and banis parents died after the boat they were in sank. Only Bani and Rano survived. She blames the girls for her husbands death.

Tarun- Friend of Jai and Aditya. Owns his own resturant chain.
Pushkar- college friend of Bani. He is a duffar type. Cuts class, and very lazy. Always skips town with out telling people. COmes back when ever he wants to. Not reliable at all.
Anu- Banis room mate at the hostel. Very loyal and trust worthy for her friends.

-Rishtas-
Jai, Sahil, Jigyasa, massi, dadi and aditya all live in the same houe and one family. Jigyasa, Bani and Anu are all friends from college, best friends. Jigyasa knows how banis cachi treats her, although bani never says anything, so jigyasa is always looking for an exucse to get her away from her cachi. Everyone treats Bani, Rano and Anu like family. The girls are always doing sumthing at the Walia House. Tarun likes Bani. Aditya secretely loves Jigyasa but dosent say anything cuz of Jai. Sahil always teases Aditya about his feelings, and Jigyasa too. She likes Aditya too. Pushkar has an obcession when it comes to bani but no one knows. He is madly in love with her. Massi and dadi are teh heads of the house hold.

i know its not much but i would love feed back...i hope u all like it...wish me luck...enjoy

INDEX:

Intor. pg1; 1 &2 pg2; 3 pg3; 4 pg4; 5 pg5; 6 pg6; 7 pg7; 8 pg8; 9 pg9; 10 pg10; 11 pg12; 12 pg13; 13 pg14; 14 pg15; 15 pg17; 16 pg19; Special pg21; 17 pg25; 18 pg26; 19 pg29; 20 pg30; 21 pg32; 22 pg34; 23 pg35; 24 pg36; 25 pg37; 26 pg38; 27 pg40; 28 pg42; 29 pg43; 30 pg45; 31 pg47; 32 pg49; 33 pg51; 34 pg53; 35 pg57; 36 pg58; 37 pg60; 38 pg62; 39 pg34; 40 pg66; 41 pg69; 42 pg71; 43 pg73; 44 pg78; 45 pg82; 46 pg87; 47 pg91; 48 pg93; 49 pg95; 50 pg98; 51 pg101; 52 pg104; 53 pg105; 54 pg106; 55 pg109; 56 pg110; 57 pg113; 58 pg116; 59 pg119; 60 pg121; 61 pg123; 62 pg125; 63 pg128; 64 pg130; 65 pg132; 66 pg136; 67 pg137; 68 pg139

Chapters 69 and more at
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=606280&T PN=1
Edited by jnawaz - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoa i love your intro....its already go me addicted to it.....continue soon
Dazzling Diva thumbnail
sounds very interesting!!!!!!...look forward to readin it...nice job wid the preview 👏
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
interesting something new 👏
plz start soon 😛
InduD thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am looking forward for the fanfic... 👏👏

thank god...Pia is nowhere here...she is really getting on my nerves 😡 😡 ...pls dont add her in... 😉 😆 😉
Edited by Je_aime - 17 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
lol...yeah there will be no pia...ive had it with her...chi...she is dead... 😉
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! awesome intro!!

and yeh thank u and thank god.. pia does not exist here!

👏
andrea_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
post soon...cant wait!!

andy
goldie_ever thumbnail
very interesting
can't wait
jnawaz thumbnail
CHAPTER 1:

-Everyone is at Walia House for a party. The party is to honor Sahil Walia for joining WC Industries. Everyone is proud of him and that's why there is a party. Jai, Tarun and Aditya are all talking to each other. Sahil is flirting with the girls that are there. Massi and Dadi are at the party but keep to themselves. Jigyasa, Anu, and Bani are all upstairs getting ready. Rano is not there because cachi didn't let her go out. Bani is very uncomfortable in going because she thinks she is not dressed for it, Anu is just happy having fun.-

J- Toh sahil, how does it feel to be a working man at WC Ind?
S- Bhaia aap bhi naa, kaisa lagega. Aab koi freedom nehi. Aab toh gaar mein bhi ap aur adi bhaia hai, aab kaam mein bhi. Aap log toh ab mere life mein 24/7 shamil honge. Kya kar sakti mein. U r too much bhaia. HOw am i supposed to feel. Now i have no freedom u r with me 24/7 at home and work. I will not get may peace now.
(all laugh)
A- Sahil aab un ladkiyon ka kya hoga jinke piche tum har roz college mein bhagtha tha? Sahil, what will happen to the girls u used to chase after at college?
S- Adi bhaia, koi baath nehi. Aab college ki ladkiyan nehi, aaj se main apni office ki ladkiyon ke piche bhagunga. Dont worry, now ill run after the girls at the office instead of the ones at college.
T- oh my god. Jai aab se job hi new hire hoga make sure ke who saab ladka hai…(taruns attention is transferred to the commotion happening on the stairs) Jai now u better make sure that all of your new employees are all males.

(on the stairs)
Jig- Bani chalo na, u look beautiful. Come on bani u look beautiful.
A- Yes Bani, bilkul ek model ki tarha. Yeah, just like a super model.
B- Jiggs mujhe nehi jana party mein, I don't fit there with everyone. I dont want to go cuz i dont fit with this crowd.
Jig- Ek minute, abhi pata chalega ke tum is party ki kabil ho ya nehi.
(Walks up to Jai) one minute, well see right now wether or not u fit at this party or not.
Jig- Bhaia aab aap hi Bani ko samjayeh. Jai bhaia, u try to make Bani understand.
J- Kuyn kya hua? Why what happned? 
Jig- Bhaia woh keheta hai ke woh is party ki kabil nehi. Bhaia, she says that she is not fit to be at this party.
J- Why bani whats wrong?
A- Adi bhaia, bani ko lagta hai ke uski dress achi nehi hai. Adi Bhaia she thinks her dressi snot up to standards.
(Bani is wearing a simple light green suit with black and dark green work on it, simple earings and only one kangan on each hand, nothing else0
M- Nehi bani beeti, tum asa kuyn sochthi ho. Tum aur Anu humari Jigyasa ka best friends ho, so tum toh humari parivar ka ek member bhi ho. U are always welcome here, no matter what. Bani dear why do u think like that. U and anu are Jiggs best friends so u are a member of our family.
D- yes, billo bilkul sach kehe rahi hai. Yes billo u are absolutely right.
B- (takes massi and dadi's blessings) Thank you dadi, massi.
(Jiggs, Anu and Bani walk away to get something to drink; Tarun keeps staring at Bani)

M- Kya baath hai Tarun, kis ki upar tumhara nazar hai. Whats the matter Tarun, who are u setting your sights on?
T- Nehi massi who, kuch bhi toh nehi. Massi, no...ummm...its nothing.
M- Haan haan , main sub kuch janti hoon. Yeah yeah, i know everything.
(Massi and Dadi leave)

A- Such Tarun yaar, kya baath hai. Jab bhi Bani hoti hai toh tumhe aur kuch nehi dikta. Kya baath hai? Really, Tarun what the matter. Whenever Bani is around u dont see anyting else.
T-umm….nehi…woh…tum log bhi na… um...no...its...u guys r too much.
(they laugh)
J- nehi its ok, Bani is a nice girl. Woh jigyasa ki saath hoti hai to she is great. Very simple, not to much fuss. Bani jaisa ladki har roz todi na milte hai. No Bani is a nice girl, i see her with Jigyasa, u dont find girls liek her everyday.
T- acha, such. Acha Jai, Adi mein soch raha tha ki main settle ho jaoon. Aur mujhe lagta hai ki Bani is perfect. Lekin, how do I ask for her hand. Oh...really...Adi im thinking of settling down and i think that Bani is the perfect girl for that.
A- uski ek chachi hai, ma aur baap died when she was young. I know she has a cachi, her parents died when she was young.
J- Tarun yaar tu chinta maat kar, main aur Adi challenge tumhare saath uski cachi ki paas, uski haath mangne. Tarun dont worry, me and Adi will go with u to her cachi and ask for her hand in marriage.

(Tarun nervous, but knows he made the right decision in choosing Bani; he couldn't ask for a better life partner; now if only she would say yes)

…Chapter 2…Jai, Adi and Tarun go to Banis house to speak to her cachi…what will happen…stay tuned…

Hope it wasn't boring…let me know what u think…I would really appreciate it…
Edited by jnawaz - 17 years ago