Posted: 9 years ago
Thank god ... Plz RAJAT speak up and
I know u won't leave the show inter
but please consider it
keep rocking RT ❤️
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes ,m completely agree if he is unhappy wd screen space nd anothr stry is getting more focused in their show.

but who the hell is this salim actor infront of rajat akbar? its media says INSECURE word but y rajat feel insecure infront of average actor? but prob is not that insecure over anothr actor.but its all about this this their story as main lead. one and a half year rajat nd pari carried this show in.their shoulder nd they did work hard fo this show.it was visible nd they faced so many problems but they continued this show. but suddenly this random new actor/actress set came nd thy got their due.but what about the main leads?

now main leads hv no meaningful screen space .if they have that time also they r talking about salim salim salim..wt* or arguing ove salims matter.

nd salim anarkali lv stry to b showed soon nd nw stry focus around them. still this is jodha akbar. v fans told before that v want jodha akbar not othr parallel stories in it.but nw it all about salim and his stories. but name is jodha akbar.

thy use this name nd parijat popularity to show us salim anarkali. is this fair ?? no nvr fans were cheated . so if as a main lead rajat ask more screen space he is right. he shud ask this. nd pari too.

i feel sad for them now. finally their hard work go in vain. :/
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

N there is not wrong done by Rajat if he expresses his unhappiness with sakali track. Infact i hope soon PS also wl shake hand with Rajat abt this issue. Both Parijat were promised to remain main leads always now after working since more than 1 year as main leads of this show suddenly if tom dick n harry types actors have been taken their places definitely its quite plausible r8 of rajat n ps to raise their voice infact i think rajat should have taken this step before accepting this leap.

He should leave JA and should say that he isnot interested in doing a father role. Otherwise he will also sink with the ship.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What non sense rajat and insecure with this guy, this salim in no where in acting look wise to rajat,      Yeh sa  b raj at ke peec h e    Pa de  ha  i,well hes right ,its his show ,wese he doent look like a father woh bhi is salim ka give me break, y eh   C vs  ki ankhe  hai  ya butte n  kis  a ng  le se  ye h sa lim s  iste  e n ka  d  hikht   Ha  i,r a   Ja   T q  uite   This   H  how      
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
...Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hilarious and absurd article 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all this article is exaggerated!  Rajat has no reason to feel insecure from a below average actor! As far as screen space is concerned then let them give more screen space to that not so cool dude salim and let the show sink. ..but Rajat should quit before its completely drowned!
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anael24

there's no insecurity to feel in anyways!
rajat and paridhi have build this serial with their hardwork! they have gone through many problems to achieve its fame and now two unadequate people with their unadequate tracks will just come and take the credits?? 🤢 🤢

This is utter shit to blame rajat or paridhi! For me i just have one thing to say:

Rajat and Paridhi,you guys blast them and insult them.. we all are supporting you! And better if you leave this serial if you're not granted your rights!!

I agree completely with each and every word👍🏼

Rajat ko yehi mila hai insecure hone ke liye? 😡No Way!!!
Rajat knows his calibre and nobody can make him insecure. 

Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done Rajat👍🏼. You need to take a stand. Hope Paridhi does the same.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RT  insecure ravi se what a joke TC wale kuch b likhte hai RT is the king of tellywood who is ravi ???

but hai ye baat sach hoge rt is nt happy with current track like us kyu ke RT main lead hai SA  ki story ki wajah se JA ki side line kar diya hai  inn logo ne 😡nt fair

i hope RT aur PS dono show quit kar de phir hum AKDHA fans b quit kar dege dekhte hai show phir kon dekhte hai