Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Aa gayi meri criminal expert πŸ€£ 

Good idea πŸ‘πŸΌ 

how about slow poisoning, roz halwe me mila ke dete hen😑 tadap tadap ke marenge🀒
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why you guys thinking of death so soon??? I think that is too easy. A criminal should always feel the pain he inflicted on others before he dies. The pain he gave to that girl who commuted suicide and the pain he gave to Baldev and Baggi he should feel it first.
He should be stalked by a creep man and forced to stay in his house in fear of him raping him. He should live like that for months and months. 

Then he should move on and try to marry Ranvi but his marriage gets broken again and again by that stalker. But after so much suffering he  finally gets married.

Then Ranvi and Rajveer have a daughter and then his daughter (who is a criminal because I couldn't wish this upon any innocent person ) gets treated the same way Rajvir treated that girl Nihaal talked about and then his daughter, like that girl, commits suicide so he can feel that pain of the girls parents felt πŸ˜‘.

And then after all is done and he is miserable, Ranvi decides to leave him and go back to Gunjan πŸ˜›. Making his misery worse. Ranjan have a child who grows up to be a cop and is psycho like Rajveer and falls in love with Rajveer's girlfriend. So he frames Rajveer on many occasions and beats him up in jail like he did to Baldev and Baggi πŸ˜‘.

Then he should die πŸ˜›. (Probably drowning in his tears)
Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Nahi nahi😲 If they are pushed off a cliff while holding hands then their prem kahani will become amar just like Romeo and Juliet's and Heer Ranjha'sπŸ˜†..we have to think of something else.πŸ˜†

Riya πŸ€£

You just insulted Romeo Juliet and Heer Ranjha πŸ˜²

Ok then suggest something else πŸ˜†
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

Why you guys thinking of death so soon??? I think that is too easy. A criminal should always feel the pain he inflicted on others before he dies. The pain he gave to that girl who commuted suicide and the pain he gave to Baldev and Baggi he should feel it first.

He should be stalked by a creep man and forced to stay in his house in fear of him raping him. He should live like that for months and months. 

Then he should move on and try to marry Ranvi but his marriage gets broken again and again by that stalker. But after so much suffering he  finally gets married.

Then Ranvi and Rajveer have a daughter and then his daughter (who is a criminal because I couldn't wish this upon any innocent person ) gets treated the same way Rajvir treated that girl Nihaal talked about and then his daughter, like that girl, commits suicide so he can feel that pain of the girls parents felt πŸ˜‘.

And then after all is done and he is miserable, Ranvi decides to leave him and go back to Gunjan πŸ˜›. Making his misery worse. Ranjan have a child who grows up to be a cop and is psycho like Rajveer and falls in love with Rajveer's girlfriend. So he frames Rajveer on many occasions and beats him up in jail like he did to Baldev and Baggi πŸ˜‘.

Oh God πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

OMG yaar I can't stop laughing πŸ€£ πŸ€£

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have a awesome idea😈 but if i tell here some1 might use it πŸ˜² isiliye rehne do
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Riya πŸ€£

You just insulted Romeo Juliet and Heer Ranjha πŸ˜‘ 

Ok then suggest something else πŸ˜†

I hate Romeo and Juliet so they deserve to be compared with RanVeer.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I have an idea...someone should kidnap Veera and blackmail Ranvi to kill RV with his own bare hands if he wants to Veera to be returned alive. RV should be blackmailed in the same way. Phir yeh do premi Veera ko bachane ke liye ek dooje ka jaan le lenge.😈

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I hate Romeo and Juliet so they deserve to be compared with RanVeer.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I have an idea...someone should kidnap Veera and blackmail Ranvi to kill RV with his own bare hands if he wants to Veera to be returned alive. RV should be blackmailed in the same way. Phir yeh do premi Veera ko bachane ke liye ek dooje ka jaan le lenge.😈

As if I love Romeo and Juliet πŸ˜†

Gosh πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: overactor

i have a awesome idea😈 but if i tell here some1 might use it πŸ˜² isiliye rehne do

Batao batao πŸ˜ˆ
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

OMG🀣
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does it have to do with Baldev?  "Baldev is so hot,  if given a chance he can seduce RV  to death" β˜ΊοΈ.

But RV doesn't deserve such a pleasurable way to die πŸ˜‘
Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago