Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...😛

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sid😛...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

what are u talking about  on which matter ? pleased share with me i want to know
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

what are u talking about  on which matter ? pleased share with me i want to know

you have already went to that thread and liked my  posts...abb do not say ke you have not read the other posts of that thread...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...😛

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sid😛...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

hmm 😆 its pretty clear
anyways.. chodo. its quite funny post 🤪

Originally posted by: Russhme22

hmm 😆 its pretty clear
anyways.. chodo. its quite funny post 🤪

i can not understand his/ner logic also...what is the relation between Drink n drive and playing a perfect role in a  TV Show?????

But you know na that particular peep has LOGIC KI KHADAN ..abb dekhne saare dost ko bulake layengi to support her pathetic logic...anyway let them do whatever they want to do...😆..kaun dekhenge usska post????
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

you have already went to that thread and liked my  posts...abb do not say ke you have not read the other posts of that thread...

no i did not read every posted in there were i just saw  u come in there  so i  hit the like button , i have  seen the topics Sid Drinking drive case articles , i will check n nd find out  what happen in there

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

no i did not read every posted in there were i just saw  u come in there  so i  hit the like button , i have  seen the topics Sid Drinking drive case articles , i will check n nd find out  what happen in there

If you are interested then go there and read all the posts...but my opinion is that its better not to go there...you know na some ppl like to talk about sid rather than their favs...Our Sidjee ka tho ehi mahima hain ppl may love him of may hate him but can not forget him..😳
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

i can not understand his/ner logic also...what is the relation between Drink n drive and playing a perfect role in a  TV Show?????

But you know na that particular peep has LOGIC KI KHAAN ..abb dekhne saare dost ko bulake layengi to support her pathetic logic...anyway let them do whatever they want to do...😆..kaun dekhenge usska post????

yeah better to ignore.. Anyways it is not going to matter in any way 😆

btw I read this in one article..

"The cops had no clue he was a celebrity. They found who he was only when a few bystanders crowded around his car and took out their phones to take his pictures. One of them went a bit too close and Sidharth pushed him aside and tried to snatch his phone,"

It confirms na.. That he didn't argue of being a celebrity 😛
Edited by Russhme22 - 9 years ago

Chalo Abb khus ho jao...humure sidjee aa gaye...😆
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

If you are interested then go there and read all the posts...but my opinion is that its better not to go there...you know na some ppl like to talk about sid rather than their favs...Our Sidjee ka tho ehi mahima hain ppl may love him of may hate him but can not forget him..😳

Nandita., oki  i will not going to read their posted but pleased inform me if u will see anything  wrong   there , i can not  tolerated  anything bashing comment on Sid 😡, u  well knew about me

i can not leave anyone
[QUOTE=Russhme22
yeah better to ignore.. Anyways it is not going to matter in any way 😆

btw I read this in one article..

"The cops had no clue he was a celebrity. They found who he was only when a few bystanders crowded around his car and took out their phones to take his pictures. One of them went a bit too close and Sidharth pushed him aside and tried to snatch his phone,"

It confirms na.. That he didn't argue of being a celebrity 😛
[/QUOTE]
Hmm dekha ..now media also giving contradictory news...ist day they said that he was arguing with police that he is celeb...so they cannot misbehave with him...now they are saying ke cop were clueless that he is a celeb...

Sach kaha hai kisine jhut na koi haath pair nehi hote...jitna bhi usse ghumao who samne aa hi jate hain...😆