Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Hello gals. I watched today's episode too. All the shiv related scenes left me in tears today.
He is simply brilliant as Shiv, don't know why cvs have to kill off this character? What's the purpose of making this twist? Ansh scene deciding names for their kids reminded me of many such imaginary occurrences we've read in many of our FFs and OS 😭. IN fact Chahat had used the name Shivam in one of her FF, as far as I remember. Coming to think of it, our forum writers had written many such stories where Shiv will enjoy his own kid especially a girl. Every such dream has been shattered now. We won't be seeing anything like that onscreen now. Slowly this news is sinking in me and making me depressing just like te replacement incident in 2013. Cvs are so unfair and cruel at times. Sorry for the rant, gals

no need to say sorry Sudha. Its very depressing surely.
They are just cashing on his character even while dumping him, that's it. Otherwise they could have made him vanish silently. But no, they know killing him and making Anandi cry will attract viewers 😑 but this sadistic twist is not going to benefit them long 🀒

Nandu thanks for posting that collage.. He is just priceless.. I won't be able to forget him ever. I know he's just a fictional character, but still I can't control myself. Sid and Shiv was an eternal combination..
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Members are so stupid they are saying ke SRS's death will make anandi strong..an totally idiotic view...when anandi was week????she was always strong and SRS's present made her more stronger...😳...a  girl who always suffer only due to love now again she will lost her love forever......anandi was always professionally successful ...but her love department was always zero...after getting SRS she got all her happiness back...i am totally astonished with all the anandi lovers who are becoming so happy with the news on the exit of SRS..rediculous views ...is there any replacement of love and a husband in the life of a woman????husband is always husband ...no parents ...no kids...no siblings...no in laws can take his place...similar things go for wife too...that is the reason this is called "sato Janam ki rishta"...😳

Originally posted by: Russhme22

no need to say sorry Sudha. Its very depressing surely.
They are just cashing on his character even while dumping him, that's it. Otherwise they could have made him vanish silently. But no, they know killing him and making Anandi cry will attract viewers 😑 but this sadistic twist is not going to benefit them long 🀒

Nandu thanks for posting that collage.. He is just priceless.. I won't be able to forget him ever. I know he's just a fictional character, but still I can't control myself. Sid and Shiv was an eternal combination..

Sudha we all are doing the same yaar..how much we say ke sid should leave the show ..but its also true we love SRS same as Sid..even Sid himself became upset in today's SBS IV...

@rashmi...its always my plesure...😳

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Nandu πŸ˜† you are providing me much needed relief in this hopeless condition..

me too didn't do any work since last two days in office.. Yesterday I didn't eat properly too today also I'm sure I won't be able to sleep properly. Seriously I too feeling what is happening with me..

we are friend na...that is why we always feeling same...πŸ€—
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ayesha, it's not possible to Spend time in IF everyday. If it's possible I'll definitely come.

Rashmi@ Shiv's death will attract viewers and they're cashing on it, but what will happened after his death? Few people who r watching just for Shiv will quit the show. There won't be much happiness or excitement left in the show. Overall it'll be like full of rona dhona, Just my opinion of course.

Nandu@ Anandi character can become more stronger, if only cvs are planning to show such tracks. For example anandi's career as a social worker and politician flourished only when she was alone right after she faced a blow in her life. Maybe cvs are thinking along the lines to make her single mother and show her flourishing in her career simultaneously. But I really doubt BV cvs as they don't know nothing but family drama. Hope they don't make some silly tiffs between Shekars and Singhs.

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Ayesha, it's not possible to Spend time in IF everyday. If it's possible I'll definitely come.

Rashmi@ Shiv's death will attract viewers and they're cashing on it, but what will happened after his death? Few people who r watching just for Shiv will quit the show. There won't be much happiness or excitement left in the show. Overall it'll be like full of rona dhona, Just my opinion of course.

Nandu@ Anandi character can become more stronger, if only cvs are planning to show such tracks. For example anandi's career as a social worker and politician flourished only when she was alone right after she faced a blow in her life. Maybe cvs are thinking along the lines to make her single mother and show her flourishing in her career simultaneously. But I really doubt BV cvs as they don't know nothing but family drama. Hope they don't make some silly tiffs between Shekars and Singhs.

BV  is thinking for  nothing ...they are only thinking for her remrraige after 5 years of leap...mila lena mere baat...they will only show professional anandi in a very light way...and either will introduce any other character or re introduce mahi ..and will create family drama and give her remarry ...now a days bv makers only show marry nothing else...🀒

No strong tracks for anandi...🀒..its just a balloon made by Bv makers...😑strong track????kyun strong track SRS ki presene mein dikhaya nehi jatey????🀒
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nandu@ like many Ansh fans, even I feel anandi remarriage won't happen. Coz Shiv was the perfect match for anandi. He made her more confident and a complete woman. She struggled to forget J and his memories in spite of him cheating on her. Don't feel that anandi can forget a guy like shiv and go for another marriage here. Bye all, GN gals. Will come tomorrow.Edited by --SudhaS-- - 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They're giving out such a wrong message...can a woman only be strong and independent when her husband leaves her? What nonsense so according to BV writers if a woman wands to be a strong individual then she has to become a widow...DISGUSTING!!! And it's pathetic how they're showing people like Shiv Anandi who are pure souls have always done the right thing can't have a happily ever after but people who have committed sins & after sins are leading a happy & content life...the message here is do sins & be happy for life...be pure & good & suffer your entire life...PATHETIC!!!!
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If anyone of you guys has EVER FELT FOR SHIV, JOIN US IN THE TWITTER MOVEMENT !! WE CAN'T BACK OUT NOW !!
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say this but anandi as a character is very boring now without shiv. In jeytsar without ds with anandi the scenes are very boring. She never gave strong replies to people like DB. It was only shiv who saved her from those situations and supported her. She always excused people like DB. Shiv was both sweet and when needed was harsh to people like DB. Anandi lovers can dream of strong professional track for anandi. Which will not happen anyways. I never felt anandi had professional dreams but it's only her fans think she has dreams. She is happy content helping people in her own way. I am sure 100% it will be family drama with kids. Edited by Sheetsden - 9 years ago