Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
It's a biggg surprize to all of us on Christmas!😃🥳

Thank You so much Greenies for sch a lovely gesture! am sure the DT members and the CCs are loving this. It's been a great year with each one of you. Happy & Sad times, we shared it all*👏

My best wishes & lots f love to all who took time out fr the wonderful Signatures & the GMs for the pots.🤗

Usin'[ my siggy right away.. its gorgeous!😃👏⭐️
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww, this is such a sweet gesture from you guys. Thank you SO much.

^ I just LOVE this Sig. Thanks to the wonderful creator and you 3 greenies. The Yellow dress wala pic is my fav. <3

Season's Greetings! 🤗 Thanks for this and wishing all 3 of you as well as others a Merry Christmas and blessed time with family and friends.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Thank you so much Global Mods! 🤗 This totally made my day! <3
I love my signature <33 Using it right away.
I seriously can't believe that it's already been a year. =O
Jot, thank you for choosing me to be a part of this absolutely wonderful team. You're the coolest head 😎

And my fellow CCs! It's always been a pleasure working with y'all. It will continue to be one. Love y'all <33
mnx12 thumbnail
Wow!!
It's a pleasant surprise. 😊
Wonderful thread. 👏
Thanks Shruti, Mel, Gur & IF, you all are part of my life now. 🤗
atominis thumbnail
Thank you to the entire team of India Forums for maintaining this awesome platform for millions of fans around the world! 🤗
Your hard work is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time an dedication! 🥳
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you and 🤗 to all the DTs and Greenies and the  CCs. Hats off to you all for your tremendous support and dedication towards India-forums.
Edited by Preternatural - 9 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ITNI KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭.😭.😭.

Thank you papa for the internet connections...mummy!!!!! for thinking I'm doing some humanitarian good at 2 a.m while being at I-F.

Thank you my maths teacher coz of whom I started watching hindi soaps to drown his stupidity into something more stupider but I ended up getting addicted to TV serials and thats how I found I-F.

Thank you Photoshop and free book torrents for making me creative and educated enough for CC.
Thank you Jot( and Radha di) for selecting me and again thank you Jot for still keeping me in(even though I try my best to be thrown out, as quitting doesn't gives me a kick).

Thank you DTs for the awesome work you people do, even though it must be a great task to be politeness redefined. The patience you people have. *salute*

And last as well as the...last...coz there's no one after you all, the Greenies...you run I-F, you sneak everywhere, you know everything,  you GA all the important stuff. You're almost wizards(the better word being witches, but I'm saying that in all good respect).

PS: Thank you Pratz for the awesome sig!!!!
Edited by 18shabbo - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aww this is  such a pleasant surprise greenies <3 <3

and here I want to thank and appreciate you all ( GurTiNa <3  ), for your guidance, help and support at all times :))

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays !!

p.s: lovely signature :) 

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a sweet thread!! Happy Holiday Season and Merry Christmas!! And thanks and Hats Off to our DTs and CCs!! GMs, Love you guys for keeping IF assuch a nice place which keeps us addicted!!Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee this is so wonderful gesture of Greenies. Thanks for the MSD siggy. 🤗 It is brilliant. It means so much to me, itni thandhi main itna work for me. 😳 You guys are amazing, thankyou so very much!! 🤗 🤗

-Amanat