Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

me too has the same feeling but then nive should have known abt suhani's existence...from the way nive is talking abt roopali's death...it was obvious nive was with roopali when she died...now she is in India...pam-neil should have told her abt suhani being with them since nive is the real aunt to suhani...she has all rights to know abt her niece

ya but this nivedita is busy with neil and not even interested to know about Suhani...
Anusha.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

Suhani is the youngest of all kids. She simply could not have been daughter of Roopali. Period.

Correct...You have the point...👍🏼
But what if after Neil-Ragini marriage there was affair between Neil-Roopaali... 
Anusha.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

lets see kekta maiyaa kya bolti h😆

😆
Anusha.C thumbnail

My wild guess is that Suhaani is most definitely Ragini's daughter, how exactly that is possible is beyond me. Only Ekta can explain that... PR revisited?

Ya really hope Suhani is Ragini's daughter she is the best among all...
Anusha.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

lol let Suhani breath in peace for now.. time aane pe pata chal hi jayega kiski beti hai 😆

🤣😆
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha.C

Correct...You have the point...👍🏼
But what if after Neil-Ragini marriage there was affair between Neil-Roopaali... 

Neil is clearly a man of virtues as we could gather from whatever we have seen so far. There simply could not have been an affair but surely Raagini would have misunderstood due to Pam. Pam must be the one wanting Neil Roopali marriage which didn't happen. Neil loved Raagini then a lot and he is still in love with Raagini now. Subcontiously he must be wanting to get back into her life for sure. Just my wild guess here.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Neil is clearly a man of virtues as we could gather from whatever we have seen so far. There simply could not have been an affair but surely Raagini would have misunderstood due to Pam. Pam must be the one wanting Neil Roopali marriage which didn't happen. Neil loved Raagini then a lot and he is still in love with Raagini now. Subcontiously he must be wanting to get back into her life for sure. Just my wild guess here.

the way pam reacted for neil-nive...she did not react the same for neil-roopali...although she knows both sisters very well...I feel roopali is neil's ex-gf...nive has a crush on him while he was dating her sister...things might go wrong and they broke-up...and ragini came into neil's life...they fall in love and got married...roopali might have made an entry once again after neil's marriage...thus ragini got to know abt neil-roopali love story before their marriage and neil hide the fact from her...and that might have cause insecurities...possessiveness...fear...anger...betrayal in ragini and owe to the respect of past relationship...neil-roopali keep meeting each other...ragini couldn't handle their friendship...pam makes it worst for ragini...thus the divorce and division of kids...now where suhani fits in this past...I am clueless

if suhani is roopali's daughter.. pam might have known abt it...as this is something not that major secret to hide...and neil has been always honest to his sister...pam seems to be normal while taking roopali's name

the mysteries are very confusing...and theh are not giving any clues either...the FBs are too short to even understand their past
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
😕...waiting fot Kekta...what give us
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I think Rupali is a rich affluent girl and wanted Neil badly and Pam supported. Nive developed crush for Neil at that time and may be not such a bad character after all. However, Neil coming from poorer background loved Raagini and married her. (Pavitra Rishta repeat sort off and Pam is Savita here!). Pam must have engineered the baby swapping or stealing and that explains Suhaani. They must have told Raagini that the baby is born dead. She was the youngest and after baby lost Suhaani must have thought Neil is responsible for all this along with Pam.