Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pirate.hunter12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
chapter 17:

awesome update😉

ashlok part was so intense☺️ don't have any word to describe it was wonderful☺️☺️ shlok is christian grey loves to tease astha😈

oh that fatty angie is still alive😡 so avdooth and sid are partner's in crime shlok doesn't know about siddhart??
avdooth dig his own hole by trusting ramu kaka aka ramlal, but he deserve that😈 he is truly foolish doesn't know how to play chess he must learn from shlok😆  so what we have in the store??? what will shlok do next?? can't wait for the upcoming updates

thanx for the PM daughter of a devil😈
do update soon😆

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitelily

brilliant update,written superbly 👏

Thanks dear! 😃
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Mahi...i read both the chs...16 and 17th...loving the updates
will comment properly sometime later..not well...
HNY😃

Aww Sri do take care of yourself honey! 🤗 And get well soon dear! 

And thanks sweetheart for liking them, 😃 no worries about comments, you just take care of yourself buddy, 😉 don't stress yourself dear! 
pirate.hunter12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah my sister is fine now😃
yap just finish reading all your updates and all was wonderful😳
yeah yeah send that b*****d in third world😡

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirate.hunter12

chapter 17:

awesome update😉 Thanks ramit! 😈😉

ashlok part was so intense☺️ don't have any word to describe it was wonderful☺️☺️ shlok is christian grey loves to tease astha😈 Yep he will make her crave him! 😈😳

oh that fatty angie is still alive😡 so avdooth and sid are partner's in crime shlok doesn't know about siddhart?? Yep she is! 😆 And Shlok knows everything about them, they are doing everything according to what he thought about how they'll react! 😉
avdooth dig his own hole by trusting ramu kaka aka ramlal, but he deserve that😈 he is truly foolish doesn't know how to play chess he must learn from shlok😆  so what we have in the store??? what will shlok do next?? can't wait for the upcoming updates Yep the people who think themselves the most clever are often the most foolish! 😉 And Shlok is setting out trap for him! 😈

thanx for the PM daughter of a devil😈 My pleasure sweetheart! 😈😉
do update soon😆 Will do! 😈😆

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And a Happy New Year to you too dear! 🤗

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Both the updates are nice. Thanks for the PM>

Thanks dear 😃 and you are welcome buddy! 😉
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whoa,its too intense ur brilliant I love the way U wrote I am still confused wat type of revenge it is😳
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry dear for late comment busy this time😛😛😛 but i must say u r such a brilliant writer & wonderful story amazingly written👏👏👏 loved it read all chapters in one go hatsoff to u dear& congrats for new thread & half century⭐️⭐️ keep writing this dark story enjoy it & waiting for new twist& shlok past what happened with him& why he become like this😉😉😉 
                             wish you a👍🏼
                                        😉😉😉   HAPPY NEW YEAR🤗🤗
                                                          😆😆      In Advance⭐️⭐️