Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahi thanks for pm:) Ausum update:)
Avdhoot no words:(hpeless:(sare galiyann ispe waist:(i want tto hit him,he does not v feelings for his wife leave that even for his daughter:(all concern for astha are fake:(
such a bl***y liar,ba****d...now i think shlok hatred is right towards him but shouldn't v taken through astha:(
Avdhoot is ffooling everybody:(that story is a big lie
i think he had parterners nna?who helped to commit sins:(
astha is attracted to shlok na?u v given in ur early ch..:)
what will he do with her now?
poor kalindi:(
mahi thanks for the high voltage dose:)update soon:)
avdhoot is a camophledge na what he looks he is not at all...
His sinner pot will be filled soon:(
Happy new year and a big hug:)
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

What an update mahir!😊 Thanks charanya! πŸ˜ƒ
I hate that avdhoot 😑😑
He is b*****d. I hate him...
What a father he is!
Again he lied to cops...
Seriously he needs severe punishment... I hope shlok will give him his dose but not to astha on behalf of his father... But he will hurt more if Shlok will hurt Astha, that's reality! And for now Shlok is not hurting her but only making her fall for him, he knows that she will fall for him and that could only be achieved by seduction, and in taking his revenge he will fall for her! πŸ˜‰
Whatever it is i feel pity for Astha! I hate shlok for this...  You won't hate him believe me he has a very solid reason for doing that, you'll know! πŸ˜‰

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Mahi thanks for pm:) Ausum update:) Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Avdhoot no words:(hpeless:(sare galiyann ispe waist:(i want tto hit him,he does not v feelings for his wife leave that even for his daughter:(all concern for astha are fake:( His concern is not fake but he wants to deal with Shlok himself! 
such a bl***y liar,ba****d...now i think shlok hatred is right towards him but shouldn't v taken through astha:( Everyone is giving him galiyan on the thread! I've unleashed a monster it seems! πŸ˜†
Avdhoot is ffooling everybody:(that story is a big lie Yes he is! πŸ˜‰
i think he had parterners nna?who helped to commit sins:(
astha is attracted to shlok na?u v given in ur early ch..:) Yes she is! πŸ˜‰
what will he do with her now? Nirma dose! He will make her fall for him! πŸ˜‰
poor kalindi:(
mahi thanks for the high voltage dose:)update soon:) My pleasure dear and will update soon dear! πŸ˜ƒ
avdhoot is a camophledge na what he looks he is not at all... Yeah! 
His sinner pot will be filled soon:(
Happy new year and a big hug:)

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitelily

superb part πŸ‘

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

I have a doubt...
Does really Avdhoot loves astha and his family? He loves Astha and kalindi but in his own way and he wants to deal with Shlok himself, he doesn't want to involve the police now because he is afraid his sins will come into open during the investigation! 

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahir a big hug n muah muah...

What a twist babe...Avdhoot the kala dhabba...the turncoat, the liar, the cheater, the evil mind...ha ha ha as if he does not know who is behind his Aastha's kidnapping...saving his own hide...that's all that matters to him...for Shllok to go to this extremes and become so cold and unfeeling, there has to be a pretty good reason...

Now if Aastha comes to know about her dad, she is going to even more broken than what Shlok does or will do to her...

Btw, when are you planning to give her some clothes???🀣🀣 or is Shlok planning to keep her naked and barefoot??🀣
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Mahir a big hug n muah muah... Thanks nimmy a big hug to you too from me πŸ€—  remember you were the first one who guessed about Avdhoot's reality! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

What a twist babe...Avdhoot the kala dhabba...the turncoat, the liar, the cheater, the evil mind...ha ha ha as if he does not know who is behind his Aastha's kidnapping...saving his own hide...that's all that matters to him...for Shllok to go to this extremes and become so cold and unfeeling, there has to be a pretty good reason...Yes there is a very horrendous past! 

Now if Aastha comes to know about her dad, she is going to even more broken than what Shlok does or will do to her... Yep she will be! 

Btw, when are you planning to give her some clothes???🀣🀣 or is Shlok planning to keep her naked and barefoot??🀣 Yep barefoot and naked! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is Avdoot doing this to his own daughter?  I hate both Avdoot and Shlok so far.  
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Why is Avdoot doing this to his own daughter?  I hate both Avdoot and Shlok so far.  

Avdhoot wants to deal with Shlok himself! πŸ˜• And about Shlok you'll love him dear πŸ˜‰ in near future when you'll come to know about his past, he has a very solid reason for doing that and Astha is not some poor little thing herself she will survive him! πŸ˜‰
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Devil,you do have a criminal mind too! how precisely u explained everything! You n ur updates never cease to appall me🀒🀒, its beyond my understanding! I hate u for torturing my Aastha😑
i will kill your Shlok n Avdoot one day!😈