Marital Woes : Flirty Ewws

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

- Family Ties

Agam described to Suhani how 'meethe se rishte bante hain aur khane se ehsaas' 

The duo happily yapped and pulled Ranvir's leg. Once Ranvir overheard, he chased Agam all around

- Middle Class Woes

Ragini was checking our her FD account deposits and was worried about how to arrange enough money for the function

Her mom suggested to ask Jignesh's parents help and later McNeelis but Ragini made it clear that self respect is the most important thing for her

She went on to admit that middle class parents want the best for their kids no matter what the cost

[One of the most moving moments of the episode. So realistic]

- Flirt on: Nivedita

Nivedita not only knew how to work up McNeeli but also knew his likes 

McNeeli tried to avoid her advances almost saying she would find someone of her age but Nivedita made it clear that not age but emotions maketh a relationship 

Blast from the Past: Nivedita happens to be the sister of Rupali, McNeeli's departed ex-g.f

McNeeli shared about how he lived in his fathers bungalow for ages and had to walk away. Nivedita suggested him to buy a property at the same place

Precap : McNeeli fires Pam for ruining his image in front of his ex-biwi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post.
Today episode was nice .
Ragini scene was nice. She wanted to give all happiness to her daughter. Nivedita was totally irritated and as well pam. They both are so obbsessed with neil .
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update on the episode..😊
Ragini scene with her mom was very touching..!
Did not like Neil and Nivedita together😡😕
Pam as usual got on my nerves..she really is cooking up something🤢
Liked the precap...Neil does care 😊😊
Edited by 4856 - 9 years ago
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.
Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her something😊 or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yar tanu tu toh written update dedi ab mein kya likhu... yaar
photofreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: aati1429

I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.

Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her something😊 or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 

arey yar tu to future ka bhaanda phod diya... 
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanticfreak

arey yar tu to future ka bhaanda phod diya... 

😆😆 I am sure yaar because sayantani in her interview says she is here for a purpose which will be revealed later, at the moment she wants Neil for herself.

So motive is most probably revenge!🤢
photofreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: aati1429

😆😆 I am sure yaar because sayantani in her interview says she is here for a purpose which will be revealed later, at the moment she wants Neil for herself.

So motive is most probably revenge!🤢

this bhendi will plan to fully conquer Neil and destroy him ...as they say kahi ka nahi chodi...lekin Ragini khabar legi thodi din mein... lol 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Lovely post!! thanks for the update 😃
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was a good epi but very confusing
siblings bond b/w agam-ranbir-suhani was beautiful...
ragini and her mom scenes were touching

the first thought came into my mind was...how many womens does neil has in his life...his past...roopali...nivedita...ragini...how many more are in the list...
the way ragini's mom address nivedita as "uski behen"...i am sure both sisters has some connection with ragini's past...

i have a gut feeling that roopali must be suhani's birth mother...since roopali is neil's ex-gf...ragini must have MU their relationship...during the period of her death...roopali must have ask neil to take care of suhani...and neil's agrees...but ragini must have refused it thinking that suhani is a result of neil's illicit affair with roopali...thus it leads to divorce and division of kids...and pam adds more fuel in fire...

i feel scared for suhani...if she lands in India and gets to know this secret...she will be shattered and broken...

i wonder why pam is not telling nive abt suhani...if suhani indeed roopali's daughter...as her real aunt...nive has rights on her...and know abt her

roopali is neil's ex-gf...they fall in love and might have break-up...than no news abt roopali...she came back after neil's got married to ragini...might have some health issues...financial issues...and neil might tried to help her...and ragini MU since she gets to know roopali being ex-gf of neil...nive might have hots for neil...roopali dies...nive holds ragini as responsible...

yes nive is obsessed with neil...but she came to revenge ragini...as she holds her responsible for her elder sister's death

Edited by Mages - 9 years ago