Posted: 9 years ago
Just read all the parts nd luvd it updtr nxt prt soon
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 5

"So Rich Brat, I guess now you realize that am no less?"

"Frumpy the questions were way too simple. So no comparison!"

"Is that why both of us got the same marks?

"Love, why don't we celebrate our selection into the dream team?"

"Makeout, we will do that once the team has been selected. After the next round."

"So what do we do now?"

"Am heading to the library as the rest of the day is free for us. Kastu?"

"No Nerdy is coming with me."

"Uff. Ek ladki ko atleast chodo Jiggy"

"Parth. I didn't hit on your girl. Relax. But Love, you have named me and Randhir what about Parth?"

"Haha. He seems to be the one with a calm mind. So I don't think any name is required. Parth seems just fine. Chalo Kastu."

The two  girls walked away, while Jiggy was rooted to the place and was looking in the direction of the girls. Randhir was also doing the same, but however he had an evil smile on his lips which was noticed only by Parth. "Randhir whatever you are planning, just let it not affect both of you." "Chill Parth. I just have one thing to do and that is to break her attitude. Its not good for a family. Girls should be girls. Not with a ton of attitude." "If she scores the same mark  as yours it means she has attitude?" "Chuck it. I don't wanna discuss about her and spoil my day. Chalo even we have to prepare for the next round."

All four of them went to the library, but to their surprise they found only Kastuki there. Randhir nudged Parth to ask about Sanyukta's disappearance. "Hey kastuki you alone. Where is Sanyukta?" "Sanyu got a call. So she went out. I think she is at the lobby."

Parth turned around to only find Randhir walking towards the lobby. He shook his head in irritation and picked up a book to go through. Vidushi also joined Parth, whereas Jiggy was gawking at Kastuki which went unnoticed by her.

Randhir had reached the lobby to find it empty and so he planned to return to library and not waste time. As he was going, he noticed a girl hugging a boy. On a closer observation, he realized that the girl was none other than Sanyukta who had a serene smile on her face as she was in the embrace but was unable to see the guy as his back was facing Randhir. He also saw that once they broke the hug, the guy pushed a few locks of hair behind her ear and gave a small pat on her cheek and left from there.

Randhir had captured the entire scene in his cell and now he knew what he had to. His wicked smile was back. But when he looked up from his cell, he still saw Sanyukta in the same position with a smile and also a frowned forehead. She pulled her cell and chirped "am coming" and rushed outside the college. He brushed aside her thoughts from his mind and walked towards the library again.

It was evening and that when Sanyukta returned to library. She was bombarded with questions from all of them, however she remained quite and just informed that she went to her room to collect a few rough sheets and had no idea when she slept. Randhir on the other hand was fuming in anger as he knew she had gone out of college and now she was lying.

He banged the table and left from there leaving all of them stunned.

samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 6

"Issey ab kya hua?" asked Sanyukta.

"Love generally he reacts this way only when something is bothering him." Said Jiggy

"Jo bhi, mujhe kya. It does not affect me." Sanyukta retorted.

"Ok lets go to the canteen? Bahut padai ho gayi" said Parth

"Haan chalo chalo"

At the canteen they saw Randhir furiously attacking the burger. Not a piece went inside his mouth instead most of it was falling out of the plate. Seeing this Sanyukta let out a laugh. Hearing her voice, Randhir looked up and gave a deadly glare to her. "Arey Randhir why are you eating alone? We were also coming to the canteen only right?" asked Vidushi.

"Aja yahan hamare saath baitjao." Said Parth. Randhir was reluctant to come but due to continuous pester from his friends he joined their table as well. They were randomly talking when out of nowhere a guy along with a few others came to the canteen and made an announcement.

"O ji suniye suniye sab suniye! Naye saal mein aap sabko swagath karne ke liye iss Shanivar ko ham ek party rakhi hai. Jo chatron iss baar pehele kaksh mein hai unko aana bahut zaroori hai. Woh kya kehte hain? Haan compulsory attendance."

"And if we don't come?" asked kastuki

"Aap tho pakka pehle kaksh mein hai na?" the guy asked

"Aapko kaise pata?"

"Arey madam ji yahan tho sab jaante hai mujhe. Siwayi pehle kaksh ke chatron."

"Oye! Yoyo. Kya hai. Kyun pareshan kar rahe ho?" asked Sanyukta

"Arey sanyukta ji. Aap yahan? Acha hua na. kam se kam koi ek hai jisse mein jaanta hoon."

"Acha listen yeh sab mere friends hai. Kastuki, Vidushi, Parth, Jignesh and" she could not complete as Randhir spoke by himself "Randhir. Aur tum yeh kya party arrange ki hai. Am not gonna come to parties arranged by losers." He glared at Yoyo and then at Sanyukta.

"Randhir paaji, aapko toh aana hi hoga. Pata hai kyun?"

"Ab reason bolge ya nahi. Thriller serial hai kya ki you stopped talking?"

"Arey aap gussa kyun ho rahe ho. Batata hoon na. Wo ji aapko isliye aana hoga kyunki yeh college ki party hai. Aur upar se agar aapko Dream Team mein rehna hai tho aise parties bahut honge aur aapko sab attend karna hoga."

"Yeh kya musibat hai. Tch. CHalo guys iss joker party attend karte hain jokers ke saath." He taunted

"Hmmm. Ek aur baat hai. Uniform hai."

"Uniform?" exclaimed vidushi

"Arey Dress code hoga Vidushi. What can you expect from him" said Randhir

"Haan ji wahi. Ladke keliye white aur ladikiyan blue. Kuch bhi chalega matlab aap Indian ya wo chote chote kapde bhi pehen sakte ho. Chalo bahut saare chizon ka intezaam karna hai. Saturday 7PM ko milte hain aap sab ko." Yoyo said and left the place.

"Wow party! Chale shopping ke liye?" Vidushi said.

"Haan. I don't have any party wear too. Lets go Sanyu." Kastuki said

"Umm. You guys carry on. Am not interested." Sanyukta replied

"What else can be expected from you. Frumpy hi rahogi" Randhir taunted.

Sanyukta didn't bother to reply and left from there. She directly went to her room, changed and started going through the notes she had taken during class hours and was revising them. Since she was tired as she had gone out in the afternoon she slept off.

When Kastuki returned Sanyukta was still sleeping. So without disturbing her, Kastuki also changed and slept off for the night. She woke up suddenly in the middle of the night as Sanyukta was shouting in her sleep.

"Chodo. Chodo usse.. Woh waisi nahi hai. Please Chodo." She was crying

"Sanyu! Sanyu. Chup ho jao.. Sshhh!!" Kastuki hugged her and comforted her.

"Nahi. Wo di ko leke jaa rahe hain. Chodo." She screamed

"Sanyu.. Please chup ho jao na. Sshhh bad dream hai baby. Please.."

Kastuki never let go off Sanyukta until she was sure that Sanyukta had slept off again. She was terrified to see such a vulnerable girl as she had always seen only a courageous one. She wiped her tears which were trickling down her eyes unknown to her. She caressed Sanyukta's hair for a while and slept off in the same position.

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Luved both the updates

They were amzng

I think that person who was hugging sanyu was her bro
Rd misunderstood her
He captured their pic

Koi bada dhamaka krne wala h

He's irritated too to see them lyk dat

Party tym
For sure lots of fun on its way

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Luv u
Keep smiling
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah amazing updates 
So who is that boy ?? 
Umm maybe her bro 😆 
And yeah parties 😉 
Its gonna be fun ...amazing fun 😆 
And i guess that dream had some connection 
With sanyu's life 
Its exciting XD 
Umm so ya update soon :) 
Thnx fr the pm :) 
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super updt...
but kon hai ye ladka...
Not bad...abhi se sanyu effect kar raha hai Rd ko...
Party...excited
updt soon
vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Superb story.loved it.pls update soon
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
luved both the updates... Sanyukta ki di ðŸ˜² yeh kaunsa angle hai ??

Update soon