Do pm me
Keep updating
Lots of love
Anu 😃 😃
All the best
gudia11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its beautiful... looking forward. Plz update.
anuja78 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh darling permission kyun le rahi ho???
plz continue...
waiting eagerly...
aakashi.pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really nice..
pls do continue...
pari1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse continue yaar,yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai
i m hell excited yaar
thanx for the pm
love
pari
sanyugracy27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
update ASAP
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!! Sam! A new ff by u!!!
Amazing!!!!!! 😊

Prologue iz quite interesting...😊
M toh in 4 dis ff..

Cs iz also amazing...
Vids diva of clg!!!
Tab to sanyu se panga jarur hoga...
Rd mcp!!!
Paran best buddies!!!😊

I thnk vd sir iz sanyu's bro...😊
Stil letz see.

Waiting...
Gv d update soon.

Love,
Mahi ❤️
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1

She entered through the gate where the security guard checked her ID card and was let inside. She was dreamily walking and her eyes were rotating in the maximum speed possible scanning each and everything she crossed. Since she was an hour early, she decided to explore the college after she was done with her administration works. 

Within a few minutes her work at the admin department was over as she had all necessary documents with her. She checked her room number on the list that was stuck on the notice board and moved away from there. Soon she was walking down the corridor and she saw a number of class rooms and various labs.

Just as she was crossing a class room, she heard some sound and hence stopped there. She peeped inside and saw something which disgusted her. She could hear a girl say "Stop it. Someone would come" to which the guy replied "Its 8:30 baby we have an hour more for the college to start. So chill" He soon pulled the girl closer and started kissing her madly and his hands were moving everywhere on the girl.

Sanyukta stomped her foot and moved away cursing the two of them who were literally making out in a class room. She didn't care to notice as to in which direction she was heading. Soon she bumped into a person to only realize that she was in trouble now.

"What are you doing here Miss?" He asked. "I just lost my way sir. Am new here." She replied.

"Hmm ok. This is restricted area. Only professors and other staff are allowed. So better get going from here."

"Yes sir" she replied and turned to leave. "By the way. Welcome Miss Aggarwal. Have fun. I hope you will also not let me down." He said.

Sanyukta gave a beautiful smile and nodded her head in affirmation and left from there taking big strides. Soon she was standing in front of Girls hostel and she found her way to the room which was allotted for her. When she went inside, she found a girl who was getting ready for the classes.

"Hey" Sanyukta chipped. "Hi. Am Kastuki Sherpa from Assam and you are?" she asked. "Sanyukta Aggarwal. I stay at Delhi. Which department?" Sanyukta asked. "Am in Mechanical. And you?" "yup same. So shall we?"

Both the girls marched out of the hostel by introducing themselves and getting familiar with each other as they were going to stay together for the next four years. They entered their class to find it mostly occupied and only a few seats were vacant. The class fell silent as most of the guys were checking them out. Soon the girls took up their seats in the middle row and started chatting with each other.

Suddenly the entire class fell silent again as 3 guys and a girl entered together. The girls were drooling over the guys and the guys were as usual busy in checking the girl. The four of them walked upto the middle row where Sanyukta and Kastuki were seated.

"Get up and go somewhere else bimbos" said a guy clad in blue jean and white t-shirt with messy hair and exceptionally amazing looks.

Sanyukta and Kastuki who were busy chatting, never realized that 4 people had entered the class and were standing in front of them and because of them the class was silent.

"Oh hello Mr. Rich Brat. we were first and we got the place. If you want go and sit somewhere else." She spat back with same attitude.

"Whoa relax love. Do you even know whom you are talking?" asked another guy who also looked equally good.

"I don't care who you are Mr.Makeout. First jot down your priority list." She quipped.

"What the hell? Who on earth are you to name us?" the first guy screamed.

"What is happening here Mr.Randhir Singh Shekawat?" came a booming voice from the entrance.

"Sir these girls are sitting in our place." The third guy spoke.

"Mr Parth Kashyap enough. Are you all school kids? Grow up. Take some place and let us begin the session for the year." The man replied in a calm yet stern voice.

So Parth Kashyap and Randhir Singh Shekawat gave deadly glares to the girls and went to the first row, while the girl and the second guy winked and sat along with the two girls. The session started with introduction of teachers and thus began day one.

The guy introduced to the girls as "Jignesh Modi and the girl was Vidushi Kumar." The girls immediately started chatting with Sanyu talking the most while Jignesh fell out of place. Though he loved girls company he could not place himself in this particular group as he never spoke to girls it was for some other reason he was with girls.

sindhu18kashyap thumbnail
First I guess 😉
Thanks for the pm
And coming to the story
Loved it as usual
Mr make out 😛
Any ways keep updating
Love anu 😃 👍🏼 ❤️
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail