Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Ali Quli Mirza is getting annoying and boring with his weird face making and kutta accent - bhow bhow ...does he think its entertaining ?? spare me the horror πŸ€’ Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antlers

So many weird interactions today:

First: Gautam eating Halwa made by Karishma's mom. Karishma was called selfish by him... so how is she selfish now? She shared her mom made halwa with everyone.

Second: Gautam commenting on Sonali being in the bathroom with Upen. Hypocrite. Seriously.

Third: Gautam uncessarily provoking Karishma to get footage. very evident in today's episode. How old is this guy? he doesn't act his age... probably his shoe size.

Wait. Upen and Sonali used the WR together? In today's epi? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ali Quli Mirza is getting annoying and boring with his weird face making and kutta accent - bhow ...does he think its entertaining ?? spare me the horror🀒

Everyone is in a loop in bb house now. Ali's barking when someone speaks was never fun as it's rude but certainly not fun in a loop. No wonder BB is stuck on same elements for entertainment - fights. Showmance and more fights... Rinse and repeat...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ali Quli Mirza is getting annoying and boring with his weird face making and kutta accent - bhow bhow ...does he think its entertaining ?? spare me the horror πŸ€’

aye chal πŸ˜‰
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
new rumor aya ha mahek imam dolly and sambhavna will enter  lol
mahek is hot tho β€οΈ
Nishita123 thumbnail

πŸ˜† yeah please tell that to AQM...ke uska EQ zero ho gaya hai please chalte bano ab - bhow bhow kar te kar te...may be Sallu will gift him a barking puppy ka toy ...just like how they gifted Praneet some fake birds...  πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Everyone is in a loop in bb house now. Ali's barking when someone speaks was never fun as it's rude but certainly not fun in a loop. No wonder BB is stuck on same elements for entertainment - fights. Showmance and more fights... Rinse and repeat...

And they are planning to extend this show for 4 more weeks lol 

And they are planning to extend this show for 4 more weeks lol 

mein to give up kar diya hoon.. i am already bored and 4 more weeks .. 

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

mein to give up kar diya hoon.. i am already bored and 4 more weeks .. 

I have stoped watching already just come on DDT !! Its not interesting anymore !! Tasks are so lame creative team are an epic fail this season.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

new rumor aya ha mahek imam dolly and sambhavna will enter  lol

mahek is hot tho β€οΈ

I might watch BB again if Imam comes !!