Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kitne dinon ke baad! I LOVED THE EPISODE!!!
Nandini has finally had enough of the five year-old brat that MAnik is presently being and she gives it to him. I love! Baba needs tough love. And she said it today. He's just not listening. Yay! I want to do a happy dance just because Nandini is back to her tough but caring element. 

Even Shahid's NS2 made me smile today. He's pretty useless but at least he tried. And it's high time the poor guy got his 'S' mentioned in the band-name.

Mukti-Abhimanyu was nice. Harsh truths, coated with cheese. Plus I really wanted to see some rehab, so glad to see that. Thank you Vikku! 

Best for the last, okay? CABIIIRRR.❀️❀️
This guy. He's living his own love story vicariously through these two and though ManBIr left me grinning, it is the promise of CabIni tomorrow that has me so excited. Because it is an interaction which is good for both of them. He can finally let it out to someone without being judged, and she can finally get some advice from someone who's been there, done that. I cannot say how much I heart these two together. 

Ah I feel so happy today. Nandini clawed him, then poured Pepsi on him. My sher-bachha is back, and as always, Baba himself brought her back, at his own expense. This, this is what I wanted to see. 

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bacchi..u back?
What happened to the bet?

And hi all  πŸ€—
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyxx

CABIRAAA I LAU YOU. This man be saying such wonderful and to-the-point type of things - AHHH. BAS. You carry on. THE PRECAP. He is the one that leads to progress, or else will they continue to fight their entire life -_-. He brings in Raqhav, drawing parallels, Im excited (not soo much but more than I have been recently). 

THOUGH - NANDU took the show away. Machoding Manik's hand, pouring that Pepsi ontop of his head...SHERNI. YOU BE BACK AND HOW. This is the one I like to see. Enough mopping around yo. Go do what you gotta do. 

& Hello Everyone here! πŸ€—

Yo DeeπŸ€— -- The episode was so good compared to yesterday!

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That CabIni scene was so anticipated, wanted and needed by this AT. I cry with happiness.
Cabir is living through these two.  They be his distraction and he wants to sort them because he knows what it is to live without love. 
While Abhi is Nandu's friend ,Cabir is the angel for MaNan. He is us . 

@BI - True story, I saw rehab and I thought of you.

-MKB- thumbnail
The dialogue of Manik "dont instigate me to be that person which i was before you came" 
The power she has on him 
-MKB- thumbnail
If most of us are here without complaining or wining then the episode was good! 
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: medha16

Bacchi..u back?

What happened to the bet?

And hi all  πŸ€—

YOU CARE *khushi ke aansoo*

Zoha lost πŸ˜Ž And Bushra is an absolute sweetheart <3
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh and I liked DhruLya too. They both believe Forgiveness=Love. Bas. Soulmates aur kya. 

@Genie: Thank god I know the context of that statement otherwise I'd have been so alarmed. πŸ˜†

@Doc: Do you know what your to-be was doing behind your back yesterday? πŸ˜³
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Manik still gets affected by her thats why he told her to remove her hand, his expressions screamed that he was getting affected
And even yesterday when she was playing the Veena 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Kitne dinon ke baad! I LOVED THE EPISODE!!!

Nandini has finally had enough of the five year-old brat that MAnik is presently being and she gives it to him. I love! Baba needs tough love. And she said it today. He's just not listening. Yay! I want to do a happy dance just because Nandini is back to her tough but caring element. 

Even Shahid's NS2 made me smile today. He's pretty useless but at least he tried. And it's high time the poor guy got his 'S' mentioned in the band-name.

Mukti-Abhimanyu was nice. Harsh truths, coated with cheese. Plus I really wanted to see some rehab, so glad to see that. Thank you Vikku! 

Best for the last, okay? CABIIIRRR.❀️❀️
This guy. He's living his own love story vicariously through these two and though ManBIr left me grinning, it is the promise of CabIni tomorrow that has me so excited. Because it is an interaction which is good for both of them. He can finally let it out to someone without being judged, and she can finally get some advice from someone who's been there, done that. I cannot say how much I heart these two together. 

Ah I feel so happy today. Nandini clawed him, then poured Pepsi on him. My sher-bachha is back, and as always, Baba himself brought her back, at his own expense. This, this is what I wanted to see. 

BOXY! πŸ€—
There was so many different things today! I loved Alya-Mukti and Dhrulya was nice too -- Alya felt that only if she could convince Mukti, approaching Manik and Cabir will be easier. I still wonder over their dynamics.

I liked Nayo too -- she be a  but still!

Bira to bas. He is my Man, i want him. He will have beautiful stories to tell MaNan kids -- he can be their hero. I love how he never lets Baba get away with any shit. And i am waiting with holded breath on another CabIni moment. Such lightness to the kindred souls in each others presence.

Nandini is my Baby -- anyone throwing shit on her after yesterday an eat it . HAH! She is awesome!