Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha.S

But Baba should stop with Soha, not for Nandini but for himself and Fab5 and for the girl -- She gets the wrong idea, he tells her he doesnt feel that way after all the flirting and the girl will be a woman scorned!
Never good for Men --- And she is Khuranas daughter! Just more power for her to f**k shit up for my babies!

Agree completely... hopefully, today at the party he will be open about his feelings... he should make it clear that he is not interested  in her romantically... If he does not it can also damage their contract, the girl can do harm too 

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Baba should just include her in the jealousy plan as well

Like tell her that he has to fake it just to get a reaction from Nandu
Come on he just cant go on using the girl for his own comic relief , he needs to draw a line before the damage happens 

He can include her.. but before that he should make it clear that he is not into her at all... I dont want her find out herself that manik and nandini has feelings for each other
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

He can include her.. but before that he should make it clear that he is not into her at all... I dont want her find out herself that manik and nandini has feelings for each other

Agreed. Baba playing with a girl's emotions just to make Nandini J can't be justified. She seems like an understanding girl, though a flirt. Like not the serial bimbo types who would go on and try to break a couple up just so that she can get the guy. Since she likes Manik, I think she would appreciate if Manik comes clean to her and just offer to stay friends. Then she can plot with Manik as much as they want😆

Originally posted by: rubys07

Agreed. Baba playing with a girl's emotions just to make Nandini J can't be justified. She seems like an understanding girl, though a flirt. Like not the serial bimbo types who would go on and try to break a couple up just so that she can get the guy. Since she likes Manik, I think she would appreciate if Manik comes clean to her and just offer to stay friends. Then she can plot with Manik as much as they want😆

For now she seems ok... dont know how she will react once she gets to know about manik's true feelings.. *fingers crossed* not a crazy one... Btw the I loved her expression just before she went after manik.. like a hungry cat who just saw a juicy rabbit and was ready to pounce on it ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..

And you keeping saying my name as zaya.. its not zaya dear, its priyanka... Zaya is the on screen couple whom I used to ship b4 KYY😊
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MKB-

The guy was always a gentleman even though he was a monster

He never really used Nandini for wrong reasons..I mean he could have easily kissed her in her drunk state if he just wanted that from her
But No he did not instead he made sure to drop her safely at her home..tells a lot about him

Nt only her home till her bad and waited patiently till she do her "KAAM", and then after putting a blanket on her he hd gone away switching off d lights.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4264699
Comments are appreciated😳
Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 9 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

For now she seems ok... dont know how she will react once she gets to know about manik's true feelings.. *fingers crossed* not a crazy one... Btw the I loved her expression just before she went after manik.. like a hungry cat who just saw a juicy rabbit and was ready to pounce on it ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..

And you keeping saying my name as zaya.. its not zaya dear, its priyanka... Zaya is the on screen couple whom I used to ship b4 KYY😊

I think I love Soha *incoming chappals alert* ..I mean why should I judge her even before I see how her character turns out to be?..I'm also keeping my fingers crossed to get something good and fun out of this character...but the way she is able to FREEZE Baba is simply hilarious..Baba's face everytime she hits on him even though he tries to act so flirty and normal in front of Nandu😆😆😆

One touch can change the future🤣 (lame but I HAD to say that)

Aww thanks for letting me know Priyanka..and sowwiieee🤗
Edited by rubys07 - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail
@Ru, completely agree with you🤣

I also think that Manik should  come out clean with Soha that he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. Baki will all depend on Vikku's whim😆
rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

@Ru, completely agree with you🤣

I also think that Manik should  come out clean with Soha that he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. Baki will all depend on Vikku's whim😆

Noors🤗

Like seriously. We already have so many toota dils in the show. Don't need Khurana ki beti being heartbroken and the famous inner monologue "I'll destroy your saari khushiyan Nandini..😈muhahahaha" (okay the laughing part is a bit exaggerated but koi naii)

Originally posted by: rubys07

Noors🤗

Like seriously. We already have so many toota dils in the show. Don't need Khurana ki beti being heartbroken and the famous inner monologue "I'll destroy your saari khushiyan Nandini..😈muhahahaha" (okay the laughing part is a bit exaggerated but koi naii)

Yaaa.. No more broken hearts pleezzz... Vikku if can take "long and slow"😈.. pls take this also into consideration... 

Vikku bowy, U r naughty naughty.. huh... taking all our dirty thoughts ... What are you up to????

Ohh.. its ok dear... ðŸ¤—... bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai... errr.. I just quoted srk😆
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago