Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

His 'ok, cool" after she said concentrate on your music and nt anyone else was cute... his expression was like.. ok sweetheart, as you say....❤️

MY FAVORITE !! Out of all MaNan scenes, that just made me SOOO!

No arguments, She says-- He agrees! Because he was watching her throughout the Soha thing and she gave all the right reactions that he wanted!

Baba Khush Hua --So Baby Ko Bhi Khush Kar Diya 🤣
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saw the glimpse of before the mud fight wali nandu... when manik caught her spying on them... 
manik understood how to get answers from her.. He will never let soah cross the line but yes, he will ruffle feather to get reactions from nandini which he wants to see... which is her love for him and she cannot let anyone else near him other than her
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Medha.S

MY FAVORITE !! Out of all MaNan scenes, that just made me SOOO!

No arguments, She says-- He agrees! Because he was watching her throughout the Soha thing and she gave all the right reactions that he wanted!

Baba Khush Hua --So Baby Ko Bhi Khush Kar Diya 🤣

aur saath mein hum ko bhi khush kar diya🤣
I thing I love about manik is, The guy is fiercely loyal whether be it friendship or love ., yes, he was attracted to nandini but he never cheated on aliya...he only took the step after dhruv said he moved on 
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I thing I love about manik is, The guy is fiercely loyal whether be it friendship or love ., yes, he was attracted to nandini but he never cheated on aliya...he only took the step after dhruv said he moved on 

another quality I love about this guy

-MKB- thumbnail
The guy was always a gentleman even though he was a monster
He never really used Nandini for wrong reasons..I mean he could have easily kissed her in her drunk state if he just wanted that from her
But No he did not instead he made sure to drop her safely at her home..tells a lot about him
He also gives a lot of respect to people who are less fortunate than him, his butler,the night watchman... never addresses them as tum.. its always aap... his hidden qualities 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MKB-

The guy was always a gentleman even though he was a monster

He never really used Nandini for wrong reasons..I mean he could have easily kissed her in her drunk state if he just wanted that from her
But No he did not instead he made sure to drop her safely at her home..tells a lot about him

But Baba should stop with Soha, not for Nandini but for himself and Fab5 and for the girl -- She gets the wrong idea, he tells her he doesnt feel that way after all the flirting and the girl will be a woman scorned!
Never good for Men --- And she is Khuranas daughter! Just more power for her to f**k shit up for my babies!
-MKB- thumbnail
Baba should just include her in the jealousy plan as well
Like tell her that he has to fake it just to get a reaction from Nandu
Come on he just cant go on using the girl for his own comic relief , he needs to draw a line before the damage happens