Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

So its bye bye and pack up time for Upen this time or may be kai kai Karishma also 👏 😉

UpMa ab mushkil mein hain any one can go from these 2 n bechare dono bahut hi #Delusional bhi hain aajkal that they are good in public eyes also when they are not 😭 🤣

Upen said i love u to karishma n u r my friend to Dimpy and as we know mostly what happens to people who get close to him i m afraid for these two this time 😆...ya phir aabki bar Upen ki baari hai? 😲
Let us all boycott Bigboss on the 30th of December and make the TRP the lowest it can get.

We want MAHAJAN out.
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dimpy gets a free stay for some weeks nomatter what. What a joy!!🥱

The unbathed "Beauty" should be allowed to go home and have a scrubby bath. Oh YUCK!
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason y she is no more friends with gg...rahul aa raha hai uska friend..
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Extension will turn the flop show into superflop. I dont think hes coming.. Maybe statue task or something! Dimpy ali or sonali... Anyone of these can go!
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
If they bring all these people, it will be worst to see them fighting, especially with Dimpy and Rahul, they cannot bring out their personal issues on BB show... it is goign to be crap...end if on Jan 4th.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't be able to watch mindless crap melodrama that BB is eyeing for with innumerable wildcards...
Hope it ends on Jan 4 with current contestants and they have a one month sequel with whosoever they want which we can skip watching...

Watching this stupid show only for Pritam..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
oh GAWD! more of the annoying loud shrieking and arguments and assaults on the ear drums!
W*F cares about this guy and his domestic drama? not I