aman1605 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aman1605 thumbnail
Edited by aman1605 - 9 years ago
aman1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

you know why am replying you at this time cause you are coming soon so it is better to reply you later...๐Ÿ˜†
   I have completed my study and now doing a job..๐Ÿ˜Š Nice to know you..do job but read properly ok and score a good mark in your final exam..all the best...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  Arey you bindaas ship whomever you wanna ship..that is perfectly allright..๐Ÿ˜ณ
  thanks for calling me cutie...๐Ÿ˜›

Aww thanks Aliya๐Ÿค—
I love ur name ๐Ÿ˜ณOf course i won't stop shipping u know who๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
No sorry no thank u in friendship๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
aman1605 thumbnail

See Aman i saw your conversation over twitter. i dont know and how would i know why Charlie retwitted your convo..may be she did due to mention of mukbhi snd their story...you never know na...but congo she twitted your convo...party...

Yeah i'm happy at least she RTed๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah party time๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
aman1605 thumbnail

Aman you online????๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry i'm late again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

It's been long that I am ignoring everything going on in this AT . I would like to remind few things to all. 
This is Niti/Nandini's AT.

1. On-screen: There would be only  Nandini related discussions. You all can discuss about story line and other characters in relation with Nandini.

2. Off-screen: This is Niti's AT So discussions would include Niti only.
No PaNi
No ZainTi
No NitKarsh.

PaNi, ZainTi, NitKarsh are not real. Any discussion based on assumptions is not allowed in this AT.  I would state the reason very clear. Not everybody is capable of  understanding difference between desire and reality. Something gets discussed here like How we love Niti with A, B or C. People read it, make a fuzz about it, bug Niti on her social networking accounts and That is kinda sad. I have no control over other places of discussion but Here as Monitor of This AT, I am laying this as a guideline that unless Niti says anything about her relationship status, It shouldn't get discussed openly because This is a public forum.

Request to all Niti Fans

Stop linking Niti with her friends. Just because Charlie re-tweeted something related to Zain and Niti, It doesn't mean anything. Just because Utkarsh re-tweeted something related to Parth and Niti, It doesn't mean anything.
You know what it means, It means.. They didn't read the tweets before re-tweeting.

Just Because Some media included Niti and Zain in the "list of actors who should hook up on fans demand", It doesn't mean anything.

Niti Taylor is not anyone's property. She has a personal life. If you love her and like her, Start respecting her.

I think everyone is aware of  this article
If not, then read it again. Baseless rumours affect her a lot. 
If you want to ship someone, Ship them but keep it to yourself, Don't make it public. This kind of discussions on Actors' personal life lead to baseless Rumours and That is truth.
So If you all love Niti Taylor, Stop interfering in her personal life.

I hope we all love Niti enough to understand why it is necessary to follow what I wrote above! 
๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by danceismyworld - 9 years ago
suksh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@aman..๐Ÿ˜Š..

Hey๐Ÿค—

Thanks for understanding...
manan_flab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey peeps...