Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello lovelies...๐Ÿค—
where are you all????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
oye Dishu my darling...my Nandini in pink...i love you so much for posring this...
๐Ÿ‘
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MaNan are beautiful... I don't know what it is but their rship just touches you on a different level.

Manik is 19 years old, already a hardened cynic from whatever life has thrown at him and yet the beauty of it all, he still wants to keep Nandini protected from all the ugliness. He wants her to view life with sunshine and positivity . How beautiful is that. This is love, love is not borne out of platitudes, I don't effing need a love confession because today's scene was a love confession for me
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Heya Shelly๐Ÿค—

Tu idhar hi h๐Ÿ˜† I was toh wondering ki ye Niti ka hi AT hai na...Koi post hi nhi kar rha.
Yeah!! SBS segment was nice.
Loved My Niti. She is the cutest and Zain...That was actually sweet. 
And these days.. I am loving KYY so much. Surprisingly, I have no complaints. I am enjoying it all.
Sex topic, pregnancy issue...MaNan friendship, Dhrulya. Abhi, Cabir...everyone.
Our Nandu is rocking the show and No one is here to discuss. 

Sadhana, Aaliya, Adi??? Where are you people??

am here Disha...blabbering alone alone...๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya yesterday sbs segment was love...๐Ÿค— Niti looked not only cute but pretty and mature also...i loved Parth a lot in it...he was all blushing while answering Questions related to Niti...Ayaz loves pulling legs of Pani...but they were cute...interestingly Zain was looking more in sink with niti than uttu in it...loved how zain proposes Niti by praising her smile and Niti literally blushes... 
    and now coming to kyy,i think it is in it's peak...awesomeness overloaded...๐Ÿ‘
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

MaNan are beautiful... I don't know what it is but their rship just touches you on a different level.

Manik is 19 years old, already a hardened cynic from whatever life has thrown at him and yet the beauty of it all, he still wants to keep Nandini protected from all the ugliness. He wants her to view life with sunshine and positivity . How beautiful is that. This is love, love is not borne out of platitudes, I don't effing need a love confession because today's scene was a love confession for me

What i love in this track is that For the first time,how Manik tried to make nandu understand something with tender care.. the real side of the world,how everything she think is not good...since the show started we have been witnessing how Nandini tried to make Manik understand things by her mature wise thinking...but this time he is behaving as the wise one and show nandu what can be the consequences of her step...
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SHIT! SHIT!
I am kinda in 'shit' mode from past 10 minutes..what that new IV is? I think I am gonna faint..DAYUM
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Aliya and Adhira๐Ÿค—
Loved today's episode.
It was amazing.
And My one request! Please regularly comment on Niti's profile. 
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Someone watch it for me and then tell what was it?? Someone other than Disha..please..
I wanna hear what he said...though I watched it twice..but I am kinda failing at concluding and interpreting..pardon the disorder.
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Hello Aliya and Adhira๐Ÿค—

Loved today's episode.
It was amazing.
And My one request! Please regularly comment on Niti's profile.