NEW PROMO- Neil sees Rags hugging Aman!

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

WU: 

Ragini thanks Aman for helping her keep her self-respect in front of Neil. Aman is getting emotional at seeing Ragini crying, he pulls her towards him and says " i will always be beside you in everything." Neil comes out of the OT and sees Aman and Ragini hugging, he looks jealous and hurt and says " some people can easily move on in life and i wish i had that ability too." 

It's a cute promo! It shows Neil is still in love with our Ragini therefore he may not marry that snake Nevidita, PHEW! ðŸ˜† 

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
Wonder what Dr Aman does to elicit a Thank You from Ragini?
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks.

Wonder what Dr Aman does to elicit a Thank You from Ragini?

You're welcome. ðŸ˜ƒ

And i wonder the same! Maybe, like i have been wishing since yesterdays episode, Aman stands up for Ragini when Pam and the snake nivedita continuously try to degrade her infront of her family and Neil. Maybe he really got into the role of Ragini's husband. LOL. But whatever he did must've been good cos we don't usually see Ragini thanking people.  

AND, i wonder what made Ragini cry. She doesn't normally show such emotions, she's quite reserved. What do you reckon happened?

Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..😊😊
I hope Dr. Aman stood up for Ragini in front of Pam😡 and that is why she is thanking him 😊😊
and of course Dr. Neil sees them.😊
exoLarmy thumbnail

You're welcome.😊
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ragini has always managed a strong grip on her inner feelings in front of the mob. Perhaps she could no longer manage the same due to the sudden turn of events and broke down.

Tfs.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!! I loved your comment about nevidita, she played nagin role as well Lolz...

MB
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4856

Thanks for sharing..😊😊
I hope Dr. Aman stood up for Ragini in front of Pam😡 and that is why she is thanking him 😊😊
and of course Dr. Neil sees them.😊

No problem. ðŸ˜ƒ

I hope he stood up for her. I hope Neil stops bullying him. Aman is one sweet and honest guy, I am becoming a big fan of his! ðŸ˜³ 

Also, I am glad he saw Ragini crying and Aman comforting her, it will show a different side to Ragini and Aman's "marriage". It is not ALWAYS Ragini who bosses Aman around, their relationship will look healthy and Neil will boil further with more jealousy. Poor guy! I hope he doesn't fall into his evil sister's trap. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beautiful1

You're welcome. ðŸ˜ƒ

And i wonder the same! Maybe, like i have been wishing since yesterdays episode, Aman stands up for Ragini when Pam and the snake nivedita continuously try to degrade her infront of her family and Neil. Maybe he really got into the role of Ragini's husband. LOL. But whatever he did must've been good cos we don't usually see Ragini thanking people.  

AND, i wonder what made Ragini cry. She doesn't normally show such emotions, she's quite reserved. What do you reckon happened?

Could it be like helping Ragini me arrangements for a bigger reception? Just thinking. 
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Could it be like helping Ragini me arrangements for a bigger reception? Just thinking. 

Hmm, that could be it! Because in yesterday's episode we saw Ragini's expressions, i looked like she knew she will struggle financially. Maybe Neil took advantage and wanted to taunt her about it. And as you know how jealous he is of Dr Aman, he probably said "It seems your rich husband doesn't want to pay for your daughters wedding, don't worry i will help" or something and Dr Aman probably heard and barged in and became Ragini's hero. LOL