Frequent Posters

pkanchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice story. Loved it 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Mina Mina Mina...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you for the quick update...and what an update it is...sigh...It makes you fall in love with Raghav...Hes the best best BFF anyone can have...everyone ...especially the Female species needs a Friend like him the most... the one who knowas the true you and loves you for it, he one who feels for you and with you and is ready to do anything to make it all right, the one to make you laugh, give you a shoulder to lean on or to cry ...the one to support you and hekp you without a word said...

Loved Raghav's reactions to Pragya's marriage...him noticing Abhi's reaction and setting out to do the best for his friend the best way he knows...

Loved how you showed Pragya missing her old self that she had hidden due to her responsibilities and compromises...
Loved the hidden side of her that Raghav is  bringing to the front and making Abhi take notice...

Loved seeing Pragya enjoying herself ..and being the center of attention...

Tanu..the less said about her the  better...πŸ˜† Love love the Oyster for showing her true colours...πŸ˜†

Abhi Abhi Abhi...can so Imagine his face right now...πŸ˜†

Oh and the best thing...as Min & Diah said...the men on her life all being Nautanki...too good...πŸ˜†

And loved loved loved where you have stopped...

Waiting (Im)patiently for the next update...hopefully soon...

Love you *hugs*
Edited by kubare - 9 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Warning. I am going to nit pick.

First the things i loved. RAGHAV!!! Oh how he reminded me of my own school/college days and the crazy stuff we used to to get up to. My best friend was a guy too, and though he is nothing like Raghav, the camaraderie is the same. Got to call him now 😊.

And "head of Sia Corporation". I was 🀣. Yeah, ok, i get amused by the weirdest things - but Mina!! This was awesome πŸ˜†.

And i love Pragya here. Here dawning realization that she is losing herself, and rediscovering her own personality in the safe haven of friendship. I just wanted to hug her.

Oh and before i forget. I like Aliya too and the way Nanad-Bhabhi are trying to build a bridge. And the fact that she can dress up her Bhabhi lights her up. That was - awww.

Ok. Now for the nit. And just so you know, its a nit because this was from you. In most other stories, i would just breeze by this entire section with a "whatever". But from you - ummm. No. Niet. So what am i going on and on about?? Tanu. That entire section in the 2nd update smacked of laziness and Mina taking the easy way out. Seriously woman?? You can do so much better. Tanu is a model, perhaps even with international exposure. Even if she does not have that level of exposure, she is still a model. And she does not know how to eat oyesters? Or table manners? Forget that - simple, basic etiquette? Nope. Not buying it. Granted, models can be bitches. Why them - we all can be, given enough provocation. But a model is trained to present the best of herself in any situation, especially in public.  And here she is in a public arena, with powers that be, and she knows it. She may be a bimbo, but she knows her role and how to play it.

I am loving this SS 'coz of Raghav and his friendship with Pragya. But Mina, this update left me with an overwhelming sense of disappointment in Mina, the writer, pandering to the public and taking the easy route. Please don't. Especially since you write so very well.

[And please, please, please - don't take this the wrong way. I wouldn't have written the above if i didn't care. And if i didn't think you would understand my point. I expect the same from you, btw - rip my writing to shreds so i know where to improve and how].
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update loved reading I wonder what conversation between Abhi and Pragya will be when they go home can't wait to read the next part

I like how you got Pragyas friend in the story and using him to make abhi jealous
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raghav </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3
MInaaa fantabulous, stupendous, just amazing update yaar Hehe
Loved the over protective Ragav yaar. Don't be mad but i love Ragav more in ur story then AbhiπŸ˜†
Just loved the way he was trying to make Abhi jealous. And OMG Tanu part. ahahhh, here is a boy not flattered by her so called beautyπŸ˜†. Loved the way he ignored her presence and indirectly insulted her.

"Oh, I'm Raghav. We dated in college but Pragya over here didn't think I was husband material." He returned to his seat and gave Pragya a flirtatious wink, angling his head so that Abhi could see it too.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Ek teer se do nishan, flirting as well as making Abhi his target. However I do wish that Pragya had taken the option to make Raghav her hubyyπŸ˜†

"Excuse me?" Abhi snapped. He sat down without bothering to draw out Tanu's chair, and the model gave an annoyed huff as she seated herself.

What a move Raghav, pahle hi sentence main you draw Abhi attention toward Pragya, that he forgot his so called supermodel Girls friend TanuπŸ˜†.
But I would have loved to see Tanu fallen down on the floor by Abhi, as Abhi pulling the chair for her lost in Raghav and Pragya talk.

"Sorry, that came out wrong," Raghav said, flashing Abhi a quick smile.
I don't think he would have minded much Raghav about ur word. Bekar main hi sorry bol diya tumnse.

"Hanh, jaise aap apne dog tags har roz pehen te hain, (Yes, as you wear your dog tags every day)"

Did u mean by his necklace here or the rink he wore on his both thumb??????πŸ˜•
Yaar I should have just shared my thought with you and let you have my idea instead of me writing a jealous OSπŸ˜•. I am sure you have pulled out amazingly making it more spice and mirch masla. ufff bekar hi main maine wo os likha...
Well anyway, I hope you will update soon-ish. My soon-ish meaning in 2 days, not urs oneπŸ˜†
Will be waiting to read more

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved each and every bit of it,,,,
mInD bLoWiNg !!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mina! I can't believe I still haven't commented on this yet. Too busy with the (real-life) fambam I guess. Loved the update - especially how much Raghav looks out for Pragya. I also liked the bit where you talk about the difference between pre-marriage and post-marriage Pragya - I love that she had the self-awareness to realise that. 
p.vibha thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your story
update!!!
have been waiting for it:(
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update sooon 
Loved both parts.. N so eager for the coming parts :)
advena thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is really good! I love the rapid pace of the story and Raghav seems like a wonderful foil for our dear Pragya, great to see her dish some sass back!