Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshinegirl24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great!! How many people quit??? Pratyusha Sargun Sirti Neha And others actress and actors! Edited by Sunshinegirl24 - 9 years ago
Princessgirl24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinegirl24

Great!! How many people quit??? Pratyusha Sargun Sirti Neha And others actress and actors! 

Neha Marda? Was in Balika Vadhu?? I didnt know!
Toral4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do not you finish the show ??!! πŸ˜‘
happy ending AnSh amol and the Twin's 
ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not know. I wish you a nice day ... Or any new bad news
I am completely shattered & heartbroken
sushma89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi friends do u remember me iam old member of this at i came to say last bye to all dear my friends here and i know u all are heart broken wth shivs death news i stopped watching bv frm yesterday and ansh will remain in memories of mine as united couple iam quitting to watch bv forever  i cant see shiv death and ajis wodowhood and i wnt come to forum also gud bye friends takecare all of u all the best
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushma89

hi friends do u remember me iam old member of this at i came to say last bye to all dear my friends here and i know u all are heart broken wth shivs death news i stopped watching bv frm yesterday and ansh will remain in memories of mine as united couple iam quitting to watch bv forever  i cant see shiv death and ajis wodowhood and i wnt come to forum also gud bye friends takecare all of u all the best

Hi, Sushma

My heart  has totally broken and weak because of Shiv's death news . It's not being possible to concentrate on my Official work . We are so unlucky viewers  πŸ˜­
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Hi girls!

I'm also very sad, don't know whether I'll be able to watch BV after Shiv's death.
It's really cruel to kill him, Anandi will suffer immensely, and we viewers will miss AnSh and Sid badly.

I wanted this show to end with finally happy AnSh...

Only extra good track for Anandi could justify this twist. But, knowing CVs, I don't think this would be the case. 

Luara, I have decided I will  not watch any TV serials in future now this BV is my last one . I will not bear  such pain scene πŸ˜­
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TORALSID

I do not know. I wish you a nice day ... Or any new bad news

I am completely shattered & heartbroken

Sara me too 

Sometimes  thinking I will come not  never  in IF  ,  I have come IF because of BV , Ansh scene and Shiv only . Now This BV has totally broken my heart  and I am helpless πŸ˜­
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s-omar

Why do not you finish the show ??!! πŸ˜‘

happy ending AnSh amol and the Twin's 

We  are all wishing to see Ansh happy ending , but BV wala is to  much😑😑

They  always think about  TRP , this is only reason for doing Shiv's death scene in such way πŸ˜‘

Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinegirl24

Great!! How many people quit??? Pratyusha Sargun Sirti Neha And others actress and actors! 

Actor may quit show if they wish  it's upto them but  I don't like such death scene πŸ˜‘