Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Absolutely princess and fully in agreement with you...

Christians I know normally have a mass on the last day of the year and remember all the people who have died and also remember all the happiness and sadness and all other *ness of the day... They call it a day of reflection...

And as I reflect, this year has been one of the most wealthy year for me... Wealth not in terms of financial gains but in terms of spiritual and hope and joy... Have found a few people who again and again reinforce my belief in humanity. 

They thought me that I need not see a person's face or hear their voice or touch their skin but they can become great friends... They thought me to give, be humble, be generous, be caring and be patient... What a great year this has been... 🤗

And how true is that Re Re.

All those intangible emotions elicited in us by far flung invisible friends. 
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

❤️ 🤗 
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Absolutely princess and fully in agreement with you...

Christians I know normally have a mass on the last day of the year and remember all the people who have died and also remember all the happiness and sadness and all other *ness of the day... They call it a day of reflection...

And as I reflect, this year has been one of the most wealthy year for me... Wealth not in terms of financial gains but in terms of spiritual and hope and joy... Have found a few people who again and again reinforce my belief in humanity. 

They thought me that I need not see a person's face or hear their voice or touch their skin but they can become great friends... They thought me to give, be humble, be generous, be caring and be patient... What a great year this has been... 🤗

I was reading 10 secrets of becoming wealthy by Warren Buffet. There was one line I absolutely loved, he was speaking in reference to people who are quite rich and often end up having a hospital wing in their name, a mall in their name and so on. 

Buffet said, "I know people who have a lot of money,and they get testimonial dinners and hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you, actually do love you. That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Isn't what you got this year the real earning?

Heavens_Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvpal007

Sabko bahut miss kiya😳

Hum be
Cheery ji
We missed you loads
Arshi67 thumbnail

My lal lal tamatar   🤗
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
These are very serious thought provoking posts😃
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvpal007

Sabko bahut miss kiya😳

Maine bhi. 🤗
tvpal007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

My lal lal tamatar   🤗

My Amla murabba ❤️🤗
Heavens_Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

I was reading 10 secrets of becoming wealthy by Warren Buffet. There was one line I absolutely loved, he was speaking in reference to people who are quite rich and often end up having a hospital wing in their name, a mall in their name and so on. 

Buffet said, "I know people who have a lot of money,and they get testimonial dinners and hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you, actually do love you. That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Isn't what you got this year the real earning?

Spot on... 👏

tvpal007 thumbnail
☺️🤗