Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VD927

You are absolutely right on the vulnerability part. I saw so much vulnerability in him today that I actually felt bad for him. He is in desperate need for support right now. He has personal issues to deal with, then his feelings for arzoo, on top of that the threat from Rehman on revealing the factory issue. Finally Zaki being in love with the woman that he is crazy about. It's tough for him. He has also now confessed his feelings but has been told they won't be reciprocated due to justified flaws in his character.

The kitchen scene also showed this, the way he said that he had no right to say what he did but he will always feel it - my heart went out to him. I refuse to believe any of it was fake. 😉

Yes...he has absolutely no support...no understanding from anyone...even a guy like Zaki who still isn't sure where he stands with respect to Samaira gets more support...it's sad
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VD927

You are absolutely right on the vulnerability part. I saw so much vulnerability in him today that I actually felt bad for him. He is in desperate need for support right now. He has personal issues to deal with, then his feelings for arzoo, on top of that the threat from Rehman on revealing the factory issue. Finally Zaki being in love with the woman that he is crazy about. It's tough for him. He has also now confessed his feelings but has been told they won't be reciprocated due to justified flaws in his character.

The kitchen scene also showed this, the way he said that he had no right to say what he did but he will always feel it - my heart went out to him. I refuse to believe any of it was fake. 😉

vd

the faking act started with his challenge to aarzoo...got lost mid way wen aarzoo told him y she never celebrated her b'day...resurfaced wen sahir was celebrating with her...and got drowned totally wen sahir felt those unknown bottled up emotions...brimming up inside him...so much so...that he was forced to confess...

his reasoning with aarzoo was genuine...the hurt on his face was genuine...and wen he told aarzoo he'll never let her know whats in his heart...it was genuine...

from now on...sahir's feelings r totally genuine for aarzoo... its his actions which r the deciding factor on how much he can fake,