Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
but m excited to watch SaAz scenes. ...:)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manali_IamGCian

ohh no...it will be so painful for   arzoo when she will get to knw Sahir's plan...sahir will be shattered too after knowing her innocence n will regret a lot...but I want aarzoo to leave sahir n his house    after    the truth so that sahir will realise n accept   his feelings for her n manaofying her. ...!!

that's what I want, but aarzoo's heart break should be long one, and she must not give forgive sahir easily.
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Mallu ðŸ˜Š its so refreshing to see a male with a dark side to him. Sahir's character has so many layers that its hard to fathom what he will do in a given situation. He is not abusive, he's old school suave,  has his heart in the right place and yet the devil takes over his soul when his dark moods strike him. He is really endearing in a gothic sorta way. Just hope they don't butcher his character to garner TRPs. 

Arzoo was such a personality in the initial days with her open devil may care attitude and funny one liners. I thought here is a girl with a lot of spunk, a rarity in FLs usually. I identified with her because in college days we were all like that, always with a foot  in our mouths. N then suddenly the writer made a mess of Arzoo's character by depicting her as Asoobaaz, rather then someone who wouldn't  think twice before speaking her mind. 

I am hoping that in days to come, if the Cvs have been visiting  the forum, to understand that even though we appreciate Shivya's acting,we do not appreciate a blubbering FL  Frankly most  of us would appreciate her more if she gets to kick the Ch bros butts and then walks out of the Niyamat house with her family and head held high,  

Edited by true2heart - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mallu sahir has an inclination tht she loves him Afterall mind n eye reading is always there as a saviour ðŸ˜†

N I am sure he will win her back IF HE WANTS to tht is ðŸ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: true2heart

Mallu ðŸ˜Š its so refreshing to see a male with a dark side to him. Sahir's character has so many layers that its hard to fathom what he will do in a given situation. He is not abusive, he's old school suave,  has his heart in the right place and yet the devil takes over his soul when his dark moods strike him. He is really endearing in a gothic sorta way. Just hope they don't butcher his character to garner TRPs. 

Arzoo was such a personality in the initial days with her open devil may care attitude and funny one liners. I thought here is a girl with a lot of spunk, a rarity in FLs usually. I identified with her because in college days we were all like that, always with a foot  in our mouths. N then suddenly the writer made a mess of Arzoo's character by depicting her as Asoobaaz, rather then someone who wouldn't  think twice before speaking her mind. 

I am hoping that in days to come, if the Cvs have been visiting  the forum, to understand that even though we appreciate Shivya's acting,we do not appreciate a blubbering FL  Frankly most  of us would appreciate her more if she gets to kick the Ch bros butts and then walks out of the Niyamat house with her family with her head held high,  

in bold: I would actually love to appreciate her for the first time if she leaves sahir's house, after knowing about the games sahir's playing with her she must leave if she won't I will be very very disappointed with this show, though I love to see dark shades of sahir and I am enjoying it but ofcourse I can never considered humsafars a reasonable show even, due to the reason that female has no credibility of her own.
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Mallu sahir has an inclination tht she loves him Afterall mind n eye reading is always there as a saviour ðŸ˜†

N I am sure he will win her back IF HE WANTS to tht is ðŸ˜†

winning her back ,long way to go,not at all easy.
It's a interesting now to see arzoo reaction and action to his dirty game.
I think this game will make him realize he has fallen for her but arzoo will be shown as a different person altogether.
Ek tappad from arzoo to sahir to banta hai then he might wake up from shrewd person to a majnu .
I think arzoo will get to know about factory too still making her hate him to the core .
It will be fun to see sahir passionate love for arzoo which will drive him insane and soft sahir will arise.
Let's see
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

It's a interesting now to see arzoo reaction and action to his dirty game.
I think this game will make him realize he has fallen for her but arzoo will be shown as a different person altogether.
Ek tappad from arzoo to sahir to banta hai then he might wake up from shrewd person to a majnu .
I think arzoo will get to know about factory too still making her hate him to the core .
It will be fun to see sahir passionate love for arzoo which will drive him insane and soft sahir will arise.
Let's see

bingo, love your thoughts, that's what I want, I want aarzoo to leave sahir's house and also the job after aarzoo knowing about sahir's games and I want aarzoo to face  difficulties and sahir helping her secretly,something like that.
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but in days to come I have a feeling that SAAZ will separate for whatever reasons. The words he says while giving her the moon bracelet are pretty foreboding. It is like  he  is expecting her to move out of his life in the near future and when she does, the charm will remind her of all the moments they spent together.
Also I have not been able to get Zaki's conversation with Myra out of my mind. He tells her that one day he will take the queen away from her family, and take her very far away. So it is possible that the Zeenat angle might come into play, forcing Arzoo to move out of Sahir's life. Zaki might take her to Paris, where she becomes a big designbaaz and then returns as a successful business woman who doesn't need his money or name.  Just me day dreaming ofcourse but do hope that they will salvage Arzoo's character for us to like her as much as we like Sahir ðŸ˜Š
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: true2heart

I don't know but in days to come I have a feeling that SAAZ will separate for whatever reasons. The words he says while giving her the moon bracelet are pretty foreboding. It is like  he  is expecting her to move out of his life in the near future and when she does, the charm will remind her of all the moments they spent together.

Also I have not been able to get Zaki's conversation with Myra out of my mind. He tells her that one day he will take the queen away from her family, and take her very far away. So it is possible that the Zeenat angle might come into play, forcing Arzoo to move out of Sahir's life. Zaki might take her to Paris, where she becomes a big designbaaz and then returns as a successful business woman who doesn't need his money or name.  Just me day dreaming ofcourse but do hope that they will salvage Arzoo's character for us to like her as much as we like Sahir ðŸ˜Š

I think aarzoo should leave both men and move out of sahir's house.