Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
^ But then where is arzoo's part of love and contribution in healing? He fell in love and healed himself ... what did arzoo do just make him fall in love? ðŸ˜• And where does that fit in where dargah baba ji said his pain is greater than yours? This way tou arzoo would never realize or understand that ... i feel arzoo will be the one to heal him instead of leave him ... for this love story to be complete and make sense ... else it would be passionate love for her on sahir's side onlyEdited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

^ But then where is arzoo's part of love and contribution in healing? He fell in love and healed himself ... what did arzoo do just make him fall in love? ðŸ˜• And where does that fit in where dargah baba ji said his pain is greater than yours? This way tou arzoo would never realize or understand that ... i feel arzoo will be the one to heal him instead of leave him ... for this love story to be complete and make sense ... else it would be passionate love for her on sahir's side only

bang on

in this whole process aarzoo will realise what pain sahir is going thru

i mean sahir already knows or realises what he feels for aarzoo...and as everybody knows...he is ultimately going to bear the full brunt of this whole game...

for them to be true humsafars...aarzoo has to heal him...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

^ But then where is arzoo's part of love and contribution in healing? He fell in love and healed himself ... what did arzoo do just make him fall in love? ðŸ˜• And where does that fit in where dargah baba ji said his pain is greater than yours? This way tou arzoo would never realize or understand that ... i feel arzoo will be the one to heal him instead of leave him ... for this love story to be complete and make sense ... else it would be passionate love for her on sahir's side only

Unless Aarzoo knows about Sahir's pain , how will she suppose to heal him ? she has to know it right ..

Right now Sahir will obviously come out as someone who used and threw Aarzoo for this deal and Zaki-Sam marriage ..

Someone need to tell Aarzoo why Sahir did the above .. that is about Zeenat  ...

Aarzii did ask him once when he had gone to say sorry to her .. That time Sahir asked her to stay in limits .. she even went to Alvira after this .. she too only spoke about deal and how big it is for Sahir but nothing about Zeeat factor

So yes she may heal him in future but not before someone tells her and even us viewers about Zeenat ka history and geography 😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yes if he does everything himself, realizes, goes on the path of self destruction and she starts hating him ... then what contribution she has in healing his pain? That would make her love conditional ... where she expected him to understand her pain but didn't consider his ... because i do feel sahir will not ditch her ... i mean yes he may be doing it all for a deal but once in a relationship he wont ditch her 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Also lets not forget Aarzoo has her share of pain too coming from her father . so if another man does same what her father did to her mother , its obvious that she will hate him until and unless she finds out the reason behind Sahir's game plan ... reason holds the key here .. 
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Unless Aarzoo knows about Sahir's pain , how will she suppose to heal him ? she has to know it right ..

Right now Sahir will obviously come out as someone who used and threw Aarzoo for this deal and Zaki-Sam marriage ..

Someone need to tell Aarzoo why Sahir did the above .. that is about Zeenat  ...

Aarzii did ask him once when he had gone to say sorry to her .. That time Sahir asked her to stay in limits .. she even went to Alvira after this .. she too only spoke about deal and how big it is for Sahir but nothing about Zeeat factor

So yes she may heal him in future but not before someone tells her and even us viewers about Zeenat ka history and geography 😆

Thats what i am saying ... she will find out and heal it ... if she doesnt find out and just starts hating him ... she would have no contribution to make in his healing ... it would be him healing himself for his passionate love for her ... but for this story to be a love story she has to look beyond his deceiving and realize why he did what he did ... and heal him! I feel in due course that is where it would lead ... else arzoo's love would come across as conditional and one that can't look beyond the obvious 

If she leaves and starts hating him ... then her contribution would in his healing would be none! 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Also lets not forget Aarzoo has her share of pain too coming from her father . so if another man does same what her father did to her mother , its obvious that she will hate him until and unless she finds out the reason behind Sahir's game plan ... reason holds the key here .. 

no i am not forgetting that and that is why i don't see how this love story can be balanced without arzoo healing him ... her biggest problem was sarfraz (though the pain he gave can never go away) but sahir did fix him for her, so that he doesn't bug her in future ... now its' arzoo's turn to fix his biggest pain so i don't see it going the way of arzoo hating him ... but instead her finding out his pain and coming back to him to heal it ... if sahir does it all by himself then what's humsafars for? 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Thats what i am saying ... she will find out and heal it ... if she doesnt find out and just starts hating him ... she would have no contribution to make in his healing ... it would be him healing himself for his passionate love for her ... but for this story to be a love story she has to look beyond his deceiving and realize why he did what he did ... and heal him! I feel in due course that is where it would lead ... else arzoo's love would come across as conditional and one that can't look beyond the obvious 

If she leaves and starts hating him ... then her contribution would in his healing would be none! 

See the contribution has to come from both sides .. we cant expect Aarzoo to go and find out why this guy just used me for the deal  ... its about a women's dignity too which I  feel will b shamed once Zaki sees SaAz in a compromising position .. yeah it will look like that only  with pool  , both wet mouth to mouth respiration etc etc ... her character will b questioned in a bad way .. at this point we cant expect her to go and find out why Sahir did all this   .. it will clearly come out  as he did it all to prove to Zaki that she is gold digger as Zaki might himself tell that to Aarzoo

So in this case its someone from Sahir's end .. mayb Avlira who will hv to take the effort to tell Aarzoo why Sahir did what he did as she is well aware of his promise ..  

After that the process of healing starts ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

no i am not forgetting that and that is why i don't see how this love story can be balanced without arzoo healing him ... her biggest problem was sarfraz (though the pain he gave can never go away) but sahir did fix him for her, so that he doesn't bug her in future ... now its' arzoo's turn to fix his biggest pain so i don't see it going the way of arzoo hating him ... but instead her finding out his pain and coming back to him to heal it ... if sahir does it all by himself then what's humsafars for? 

Difference here is Aarzoo eventually told Sahir everything about her father in jungle and later Alvira too cleared to Sahir what Aarzoo went through because of Sarfaraz .. only after that Sahir took the lead and warned Sarfaraz .. not before that ... Before that Sahir too hated on Aarzoo for giving the job to her father .. remember that vender file fiasco ... but only after Alvira clears it to Sahir , he understands her pain and then warns her father

It should b same here in this case too where Alvira or mayb Sahir himself will hv to tell her about Zeenat for her to understand his pain
Soaps1 thumbnail
na na am not saying she wont leave or won't be shattered ... but only that she will find out what pained him and come back to him ... it won't be just him healing himself ... because then the love story will be incomplete and one sided

Also i feel she will leave him finding out about zeenat and not because of deal ... the deal thing would be sorted before that 

And yes sahir fixed it after finding out ... but he did it just for her didn't he? So am only saying once she does she will too! Am not expecting her to heal before finding out either ðŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago