Good Bye Friends!!!

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello buddies!😛

When I joined IF, I never thought that I would dread this day. Saying good-bye to you people is really difficult. This place has given me everything I want. I felt more confident, interactive and contented after coming here. But as an old quote says.. Good things has to end. Good things has to end to make pavement for better things to happen. I have my board exams on March 2015. I hardly have 3 months time to give an exam which is gonna decide my career and my life. So, I'm not going to come here till that. Well, I'm not sure even if I would be back. If at all I'm back, I would be here again for 3 more months only. So, at this moment, all I feel is the need to thank you all. You have all become a part of my world. I have shared all my happiness and sorrows with you. But now, I have to take a break from this place. A break from all distractions would do me good. I am sorry if I had hurt you unknowingly. And thanks for being with me friends.⭐️

Well, please pray for me. Please pray that I should do my boards really well. And yeah, pray for my other friends too - Shweta, Megha, Meghna, Ayesha, etc.

Every single person I have met here are precious to me. I have learnt a lot from you all. Partner, hunky, kitkat, sweetheart, shivani di, khushi di, abi akka, burger, Moony di,etc etc -- I would never ever forget you all. Especially, I would miss eating your head BigB.😆 And Ash... I would always remember how good writer you are. All the best to you all for everything you are gonna do here on!

Take care🤗

Hope to see you all soon!😉
Edited by DarknessVisible - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arthyyy.. Yaar I'll miss you.. I know exams are far more  important than any Forum.. 
But umm. You can come once in a fortnight.. Right? 😭😭

All the best for your exams.. 👍🏼🤗
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Adinash thumbnail
career, personal life ,studies are more imp than anything in life. even imp than friends . i am not happy or sad either on your leaving as you are doing this for your life. each person has to see this moment. " Life goes on" , "Memories never fade " , "A best friend is a person whom you will always be real." will miss u
just want to say some lines for you
kabhi alvida na kehena ...
kabhi alvida na kehena...

Loads of love for you
Love you
Your bro
Aditya.Edited by -AdiLuvzNBT- - 9 years ago
samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the best sweety for ur exams..
Will be waiting for u to come back soon..
Love u .
Bye..
dewcute thumbnail
all the best for your exams👍🏼

my wishes will be with you always,

love you and will miss you🤗

jiya❤️
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its a wise decision you made.All the best for your life..wish u all success.You will b missed.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I won't say bye coz' I know we'ld be in touch forever arthy...
Anyways, all the best for ur exams😊
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i know  this place is very addicted  and its to difficult to say bye to this place i hope that u get nice mark in ur exam all the best yaara and all the best to ur frds also inshallah u all will be pass with high mark god bless u all 
ur always be good  frd and  ur such sweet heart i hope u comeback 

will miss u arthy 
millee18 thumbnail
Gonna miss u Arthy !
Rock ur Exams nd Study Hard !!!!

Will try to come if u get some time ! :)

Take care Arthy !!! Love u Loadsss
...star... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i will miss u aru...my birthday mate...