Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

this pooja scene is remarkable one..Adi whole while thought its for him...Raman is doing pooja for him...what really happened its for Ishu...

its like an indication on choice can be taken when Time will come who Raman is going to keep above in matter of choice...
though complication will come as its nt a easy way...
this Pooja part is significant...

yaaa...

bcz today thr was question arised by appa...

wen a time comes...to choose ishu or adi...

this pooja s answer for that...
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

Gosh! The articles about Raman Shagun Pheras ðŸ˜†

he he he he

tey thought pooja was aftr shagun entry...

🤣
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A big hug from my side to both kri n Nichu ..
I really don't want him anywhere near !
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nichuss

kichaaa i second u...with todays epd...n pooja...

i too have tat feeling... this time...adi wont b coming back...

he will stand for shagun...n may go with her...

Always, Adi is not going to have a choice Nichi...After all that he has done...  
Nichuss thumbnail

Star Plus' lovable show Ye Hai Mohabbatein will soon gear with a Lohri celebration bringing in  a new drama and twist in the show. With the Lohri celebration the show will take a huge turn in the storyline which will change the lives of Raman (Karan Patel), Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Shagun (Anita Hassanandani).

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/23633-tv-shows-celebrate-lohri.htm

now wht is this :o :o

ok im nt commenting till epsd...

amma too told f some storm coming in ishu life 
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunabhi

A big hug from my side to both kri n Nichu ..
I really don't want him anywhere near !

Its my prediction Yaar...  There's so much to happen between pre-custody and custody track yaar... That way, today, that scene between Mihir and Ashok has its significance...
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nisha Ishita n all for the lu😛. Just gt back n read through...
My take in this track n adi is...that child has to evolve n he will see the truth eventually. Shagun can't have him coz that would mean Raman loosing his son once again. Shagun has to loose along with her boyfriend Ass. I want to see how they take things to the peak of showing Ishita as the bad one (acc to tall on head) N how our hero will make things right. Will it be him or will it be ruhi or probably Adi himself ðŸ˜³. Shagun is so gonna fall at the end of this. As much as we hate Adi he's just a child who at the moment does not have a brain of his own to use. So we have to wait till he sees for himself ðŸ˜›
-kri- thumbnail

Star Plus' lovable show Ye Hai Mohabbatein will soon gear with a Lohri celebration bringing in  a new drama and twist in the show. With the Lohri celebration the show will take a huge turn in the storyline which will change the lives of Raman (Karan Patel), Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Shagun (Anita Hassanandani).

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/23633-tv-shows-celebrate-lohri.htm

Ishu must leave that house... Isse boora kuch nahi ho saktha... Don't tell me they are writing this based on that pheras article... ðŸ˜† Its really funny now...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

<p align="justify">Star Plus' lovable show Ye Hai Mohabbatein will soon gear with a Lohri celebration bringing in a new drama and twist in the show. With the Lohri celebration the show will take a huge turn in the storyline which will change the lives of Raman (Karan Patel), Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Shagun (Anita Hassanandani).</p><p align="justify">Link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/23633-tv-shows-celebrate-lohri.htm
</p>

Okay now what is this? Whenever Amma predicts something surely happened
During accident trqck amma predicted something and that might ishu found Raman carrying shagun in his hand ewww
And now this...what is going tobhappen that will change their lives...
Is it in that raman will shout at ishu ??? Very confusing
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Shagun is not going anywhere...Not even Ashok... i'm afraid of predicting anything... Let us see...

Don't care if shagun and Assok are in the show bas dono saath ho jaye and Bhalla house se dur ho...can't really stand airhead and her susu bacha