Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
maan saved karan good geet karan together varsha bi...
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one dear... so the maan singh khurana has morals and dnt know wat will happen if he comes to know of varsha... wat he did with priya wen she planned so against karan will be very less wen he comes to know varsha's pkan to destroy geet and his happiness... there is possessiveness in love but that doesnt mean u have to destroy others love. This update is very beautiful which revealed a depth of character in everybody...wat they r deep inside. Thanks that u didnt let anything happen to karan.  Will be waiting for more... wonderful way of writing dear๐Ÿ‘
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Karan is saved and that to from maan
And I m happy that karan is alright
And varsha is selfish
Continue soon
flowing_river thumbnail
for the first time...in this story... I respected maan for what he did...i felt something positive other than hatred for maan...in this update...
just loving more and more of geet-karan..I wish they stay to gether as a pair..๐Ÿ˜›
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb  update.. .priya is behind bars.. .good.. maan is really gentleman... he truly loves Geet.. no matter whatever misunderstandings between them

Karan is fine.. Geet got her breath back

Varsha... this cheap lady has to expose..

thnx for pm...waiting for next update

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update   
Z-a-p-p-e-d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 9 Priya is so ๐Ÿคข she spiked his drink 
I loved Geet and Karan moments
Z-a-p-p-e-d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 10 Maan stopped Priya from succeeding in trapping Karan 
Geet has shaken up seeing Karan helpless and Maaan though loves Geet does this so that she does not have a heartbreak . Liked Maan for the first time was mad at him since the misunderstanding
Mamta-Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update..
Glad  that nothing happend to karan.. 
I want maan to know varsha's deeds ASAP. 
And i don't know how you are going to turn this story to maaneet once again..  I don't want karan to heart broken..
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys, I have still not written anything about the next chapter expect the teaser, I will start writing today and I will either update on saturday or sunday, I am trying to make it soon,but I may not be able to this once.
Here goes the teaser:

"Maan, thank you very much, you have saved my life," she said letting bygone the past. She had her Karan and she needed nothing more.

"It was my duty," he shrugged.

"Yes, I can't express my gratitude. Just a little bit that I can do is to allow you to make a movie on my book 'The Suppressed Sunshine'" She said gently.

For a moment, he stayed silent, pondering over his thoughts. He shook his head, "I don't want that, maybe we would convince you for it  for the good it can bring to woman. I want something else;"

"What?" She frowned.

"Answers,"

Here is the short peak to the next chapter, don't forget to comment, like, question and all.
Loads of love<333
Kashish