Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Sachin Parikh excited to be a part of PK

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sachin Parikh excited to be a part of PKAamir Khanstarrer PK released worldwide today and has already acclaiming quite a positive response from the masses. Nowapartfrom Anushka Sharma, SushantSinghRajput, Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani, there is a TV face in the film that will be highlighted through this film.The actor we are talking about is Sachin Parikh who has been part of shows like Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 and a lot many will be seen playing an important character in the film.Talking about his character Sachin shared, "Since Raj Kumar Hirani's films always have a strong message along withhumorand directly or indirectly he is reaching society through hismovies. My character too has those shades and will be significant to those kinds of people who are educated and career oriented, and guide them to select the right path. I am super excitedabout the filmand am sure viewers will enjoy the same."The actor further quipped that working with Aamir was an amazing experience. "I don't have words to describe him. I have seen many actors and I have seen them growing but Aamir is truly a perfectionist. I like his dedication towardshis workand he is so much involved in project. He goes all his way to properly guide anyone who is faltering in his/her work. He is also an extremely down toearthperson and really approachable."Good luck Sachin!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally we found our vinayak ...hahahha😉
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good for him. Hope he is back on the show. Missing him.
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So kaka is here...then where's rani 🤓
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just came back after watching PK! Sachin was looking really good! He had a dialogue more than he would have had at AM 😆 😆
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally we found him...no wonder he was a no show !