Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: psagars

Awesome Mano,

Actually at that time seeing the SBS segment I found the scene of Paro confessing Rudra in front of all in the auditorium very immature and awkward.  But then viewing it actually on the show with the "Teri Deewani" song brought out the first realization of paro's love so beautifully. Here was a girl not afraid to show her love. such a unique proposal.

Though our Rudra banna threw a lot of tantrum and was angry towards Paro, not once he said that he didn't love her or rejected her proposal.

Most of the time all of Rudra's anger and hate stemmed from his fear that he had fallen in love and that now Paro was also in love with him

"He said " I am afraid of falling" and She whispered "I have wings"

In the third scene, Paro should have asked why her sorry mattered to him so much.

Absolutely though he didn't accept Paro's love he didn't reject it either
That was the beauty off RR
Changes happening within them
Which they themselves are unaware of
That's a beautiful quote
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Ruchi dear I don't know what to reply
U have said it all
Specially the difference bw Rudra's and Paro's possessiveness
U have explained it beautifully 
Like u and Reshma 
I too would have loved to see a jealous Rudra
U can see Rudra's extreme reaction
With mere mention by Paro about her marriage with Varun
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey where will he wear that baniyan thing?
Nice edit. Lovely pic's!
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa.e

Hey where will he wear that baniyan thing?

Nice edit. Lovely pic's!

Thanks daπŸ˜ƒ
That's when Mohini brings Paro inside the haveli
After Rudra throws her out

Rudra doing push ups 
Remember now?πŸ˜‰

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My god Mano are u planning to kill us
What beautiful collages. U are truly gifted dear
Thank you so much for taking time out and sharing it with us
I am very happy to see these collages cos I really need some diversion now due to personal issues and this is my safe haven for now
God bless
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I have managed to catch IF after everyone falling sick one by one..finally ending with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Lovely collages as usual Mano..

The first scene my eyes were glued on Paro and her doll, like their baby was pointing fingers accusing Rudra for not accepting their loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and Rudra's reaction after "Dil bhi" dialog was epic..I wished they had used that doll connection in more appropriate manner, after all thats the basis of their soulmate connection..well like many things, this was also left unexplored in RR

The second was my fav..I still remember Amy's slow motion of that scene after member's wish..Rudra's jealousy was to die for..Agree with Ruchi, again another trait missed in RR,,it would have been a blast..

Third one was hilarious..after that epic jaipur track, I loved those titbits..though was not happy with the sudden anger after that chudi scene, they should have thought of something solid to invoke Rudra's anger..

Its so awesome you are keeping this forum alive Mano..great job..πŸ‘

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Finally I have managed to catch IF after everyone falling sick one by one..finally ending with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Lovely collages as usual Mano..

The first scene my eyes were glued on Paro and her doll, like their baby was pointing fingers accusing Rudra for not accepting their loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and Rudra's reaction after "Dil bhi" dialog was epic..I wished they had used that doll connection in more appropriate manner, after all thats the basis of their soulmate connection..well like many things, this was also left unexplored in RR

The second was my fav..I still remember Amy's slow motion of that scene after member's wish..Rudra's jealousy was to die for..Agree with Ruchi, again another trait missed in RR,,it would have been a blast..

Third one was hilarious..after that epic jaipur track, I loved those titbits..though was not happy with the sudden anger after that chudi scene, they should have thought of something solid to invoke Rudra's anger..

Its so awesome you are keeping this forum alive Mano..great job..πŸ‘

Ok..I thought that ur busy
But you were sick😲
Hope that ur better now 
Take careπŸ€—

What the doll accusing Rudra?😲😲
Deeps how do u come up with these

Thank u Deeps
Missing ur RPM's
Be back with a bang after New year

-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail