I don't think he is ready for marriage: Neetu on Ranbir's marriage

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I don't think he is ready: Neetu on Ranbir's marriage

December 19, 2014 aditi.chandra07 

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's rumoured relationship is one of the most talked about topics. And not just, the rumours about their wedding have been doing rounds for a long time now. However, mom Neetu Kapoor says the actor is not ready to get hitched anytime soon.

At a recent event, when asked about Ranbir's marriage, Neetu said, "Whenever he is ready, we are ready. It's all up to him. I really have no clue, because aaj kal ke bachcho ka pata nain. When they get ready, when they want to get married, what they want to do, they are absolutely on their own trips, so I don't know."

The veteran actress added, "As a mother, of course, I do want him to get married soon, but, I don't think he is ready. I don't know may be in a year or two."

Well, now we can just wait and see when Ranbir finally decides to get hitched. For now, he is gearing up for three releases "Roy", "Bombay Velvet" and "Jagga Jasoos" in 2015.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
20 page fight of fans awaited 
sunshinegirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
full respect for ranbir as actor but don't know if he is really marriage type even if it's with The Katrina Kaif😆 and god knows what Dpad will do the day her biraaa gets married😛
if he gets married he leave his playboy days behind him and try to be bit like Imran Khan in that sense
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If he continues to be with Katrina, he may settle down in the next 1-2 years.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is already in live in relationship, so he will marry once he feel he needs kids. I guess when he will be around 35 he will get marry.
LuvBolly thumbnail
Ohhh ...  YIKES?  Maybe a little YIKES? LOL. 

Everything was fine until she said he's not ready.  First of all as someone above mentioned he's already in a live in relationship so he's ready for the commitment and all the other important parts of marriage.  What's left is basically a formality.  Second of all, a year or two is not that long in the grand scheme of things especially when you are in your 30s.  It's not like he's 19 now and you feel that OK maybe some maturity will hit him by 21.  He's 32.  I don't think he'll change a whole lot at 33 or 34.  So perhaps she meant to say they are just not planning anything now and her words unintentionally came out wrong.  Hopefully.   

Still, it would have been enough to just say today kids decide for themselves or whatever. She didn't need to add her own editorial.  
taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man...Neetu is not ready to cut the cord yet...kab mummyji, he's in his 30's, don't turn him completely into a mamma's boy...🤢
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why does their PR keep spreading  news of different marriage dates then? First end of 2014 then Feb 2015...next they will say right before JJ.

I must say Kat has quite the dedication (or desperation)...hopefully he marries her soon. 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww little one is just 32 years old.
Mom knows best .
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Statistically speaking, and from the perspective of Psychology - couples who were in live-in relationships before getting married have the highest rate of divorce.