not.here thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dragons all the way ... cos I like dragons 😆 😃
But got to note some amazing players like Karan Mehra
They should have put the no strike out on purpose rule earlier though
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m really proud of them, they play soo cool.. their whole team is like family i love their bond, their strongness bond is making them strong and they win..
keep it up Delhi Dragons.. We are with you...
Edited by Simi_YaRaLover - 9 years ago
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
delhi dragons all the way.! :) Rithvik, Karan, Kishwer, Priya, oh so many of my favs!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
by far the best team bowling line is so great as well as batting 
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that is not fair which Kolkata team doing, you can beat them with your power not with your talking.. that is like they can not play thats why they have to do it.. wel after that Delhi Dragons do it... they are sooo powerful..
Delhi Dragons You Rock...
I like Karan Mehra on this.. he is sooo peaceful... he is also a good player no doubt...
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_YaRaLover

that is not fair which Kolkata team doing, you can beat them with your power not with your talking.. that is like they can not play thats why they have to do it.. wel after that Delhi Dragons do it... they are sooo powerful..
Delhi Dragons You Rock...
I like Karan Mehra on this.. he is sooo peaceful... he is also a good player no doubt...

I did not like Kolkata team's tactics. it was so unfair  but what I did like was that when they were distracting wahi - he not only scored a six but also managed to take a wicket later. Then when the commentator was commenting on rithvik  missing the ball - he hit a massive six straight away 😃. when salil who has been making a lot of noise to distract the dragons - both suyyash and then adesh showed him by not only not letting him hit the ball but also getting him out 😆. but my best moment had to be when vishal went in front of divyanka and was doing a funny celebration dance. but the best thing about that was when he hugged her afterwards. that is sportsmanship there. I like karan mehra too. 😃 

the dragons just focused on their game instead and answered back by playing well instead. 😊
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

by far the best team bowling line is so great as well as batting 

Yes, they are great as a team. Best batting for sure but dont think best bowling but like they say there are a great team combination that click and they win. 😃
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes, they are great as a team. Best batting for sure but dont think best bowling but like they say there are a great team combination that click and they win. 😃

pune is another package team
shabir is a star batsman

rafi kia bowl karta ha 👏

ankola suyesh aadesh karanwahi is best bowling imo
Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

I did not like Kolkata team's tactics. it was so unfair  but what I did like was that when they were distracting wahi - he not only scored a six but also managed to take a wicket later. Then when the commentator was commenting on rithvik  missing the ball - he hit a massive six straight away 😃. when salil who has been making a lot of noise to distract the dragons - both suyyash and then adesh showed him by not only not letting him hit the ball but also getting him out 😆. but my best moment had to be when vishal went in front of divyanka and was doing a funny celebration dance. but the best thing about that was when he hugged her afterwards. that is sportsmanship there. I like karan mehra too. 😃 

the dragons just focused on their game instead and answered back by playing well instead. 😊

Calling them unfair would a bit harsh but certainly against the spirit of the game. 👎🏼
They only way to reply such people is by playing well and DD did that brilliantly. 👏😃😆

Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
And i have to mention the Pune match for sure. The strategy DD used was brilliant but risky. They knew by far pune is the best bowling attack and they took a chance and attacked them from first ball. That attack if successful destroys the rhythm of such bowling heavy team and then it gets easy to score. If you give such attack a single chance they will not let you get away like pune did in today's game. So Kudos to Delhi team for playing brilliantly. 👏 Now the next challenge will be to keep the form going till the finals. 👍🏼