Mission Bring Back Ajabdeh starts& DB has a dream sequence!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Thursday! 

I have written a little post-epi post at the bottom, do read it!

title: Mission Bring Back Ajabdeh starts& DB has a dream sequence!

Ok so we were hoping Pratap would remember his wifey, and we got that today, he has this cabinet filled with memoribilia, one duppatta that reminded him of the rain scene with Ajabdeh and then the sindoor holder that he had used to fill AJabdeh's maang at their wedding!!!

so there is a scroll in that cabinet but it fell out, i hope it doesnt land in the wrong hands!!!!! its time the mU is solved! so Pratap had gotten kangan for Ajabdeh but lost one and is frantically searching when VB brings the kangan, it seems that she will be instrumental in bringing Ajabdeh back also along with Pratap's sisters! 

Pratap makes an excuse and leaves but VB and Maan decide to investigate, they may find the letter oh dear!!!

ok so jagmalini is snorting drugs!! baap toh tha, ab beta bhi?!!

VB sees Pratap with the kangan and realises its for Ajabdeh, but when Maan asks her why he doesnt bring her back, VB gives excuse!!!! grrr, abhi bhi nahi sudhari!!!

Pratap leaves and VB and Maan are going to sneak in! oh dear! they see the letter! oh dear!

Dhaman singh is stupid, he thinks that by siding with jagmal and DB he is going to get a promotion? bewakuf hai!

So its not a letter but a kundali, that has the date on which Ajabdeh will return and it seems that she will return this week? well this week is over darling, no more episodes till monday, so i guess she will be back by end of next week? Are we getting our hopes up to high!!?

VB is going to go to Maan, i guess Maan is the go-to woman for any problem! she should open a problem-solver agency! lol

and then Bhootni comes!!! but VB hides the kundali, but she manages to get away, VB is becoming good with this excuses thing!

Bhootni also goes into Pratap's room yaar there is no privacy here!! and she opens the cabinet that is filled with Gifts for Ajabdeh (I guess Pratap had collected them over the years!)- and DB is shocked to see this! Pratap you need to look that cabinet! 

Ok DB is bipolar i swear, she becomes all emotional seeing the gifts and thinks how has Pratap lived alone for so many years, how much pain he lived thru! I was like where is the real DB we all know and hate!! haha!

And the real DB is back- the devil in her says that Pratap is not your son! and she wont allow Ajabdeh to come here or in Pratap's life! oh dear!

Now even DB is having dream sequences hahahahah! yest it was Ajabdh today its DB lol! Ajabdeh says how dare you and DB turns to see her dear daughter-in-law! lol Ajabdeh or should i say DB's subconsious tells her that how dare you touch my husband's things in his absence and says that he is not your son, you see him as your enemy! 
Ajabdeh calls for the gaurds, it was a nice little confrontation! i cant wait for a real one!

Btw Ajabdeh looked very nice in her total royal attire! she looked like a Maharani!

Jagmal sees DB talking to the air and says people call me crazy but look at her hahha! 

Patta is here yaay! and Patta asks where is Chetak? so chetak is pissed at pratap yes!!!! Patta says maybe he remembers someone! duh- Ajabdeh!!! and Pratap remembers how Chetak would not leave bijolia!

precap- i didnt see one!

Well today's episode was slow, but promising the return of Ajabdeh was good, but is it just a tease from CVs? you always have to be careful cuz CVs can hint but doenst mean it will happen so quickly! but i think this time since Maan is here, it will happen!

-----

So yesterday they talked about Hakim Khan Suri and I wondered who is he? because IF said hatim khan who is a totally different person! So one of our knowledgable members Samu (mystic786) posted info and Moumi made a topic using the info, but in case you have not read about him, here it is:

Samu talked about how people think Haldighatti War was is a communal one, well its not! let me remind those who may not know - Hindus and Muslims fought and died together on the battlefield fighting shoulder to shoulder under one flag, those battles back then were more about land and honour than religion. Issues about religion were raised by politicians of the 20th century and people still live by it, why? I have no clue!! some idiot came along and divided people by religious conflict and people held on to it for now three-4 generations! 

Even Jhansi ki Rani Lakshmibai's trusted advisors and general was Muslim, the woman who manned her canon was Muslim; Personally I just like calling them Indian because thats they are! INDIAN! And then you have those people who refuse to call pre-independence India as India, well the whole world called it India, all the invaders who ever set foot on this side of the Hindu Kush called it Bharat, or Hindustan or India! 

ok enough of my rant, its just that we have to educate our young and teach them history, without it they end up repeating the same mistakes!

you all have a lovely weekend!

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash41900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks rati ... 2days epi was just good for one reason that it showed hope that in one week time our Ajabde would b returning hope she does n we get more of #PrAja scenes for real this time n no imaginations
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Rati as always.
Talking about chittor seige- i read an interesting article somewhere...that akbar's biographies ie akbarnama and one more, mention it as a jest made by akbar taken too seriously by rajputs...apparently one of the sons of US - sakat singh...who had joined akbar's service..(not shakti - someone else) had heard akbar remark that he is gona walk with his army to chittor...and apparently it was a joke and there was no reason to attack chittor...but he took it seriously and went and informed US about it...which according to me doesnt make sense...its rather to paint akbar white...

he clearly wanted chittor - political and economical reasons to get the region - 

coming to haldighati - yup totally agree...it was a war of principles and ideals...pratap wanted to protect his own..and jalal wanted to expand...not religion...but one can say that in a wlay pratap was preventing the forceful conversion of people to islam too, by not giving in to akbar...and lets say that jalal took long to become the akbar we know...he acquired religious tolerance only later...otherwise a massacre of 30K people in chittor doesnt make sense...
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

surprised by today epi rati..in excitment madea post also... i cant believe what i have sen

So ajab is coming backin in 1 week to chittod...good
chetak is on protest 4 his bhabi..loved it

Patta wil go with pratap ..excited..and hapy

Db and ajab convo superb... so there must be good fight between thm once ajab back to chittod..

Chalo my symbolism hit the target.. vanersena is on mision to milao ram sita..
Change akbar dress yr..pink doesnt suit warriors... vo bi bright pink...

Happy weekend..and i have hope next week epi will be worthwatching.. 🤗
good night... loved today epi..we got what we want

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks rati. so now Cv is giving us hint ajab will be back lets see how one week goes in MP. cant wait to see DB dream part. maa beta dono crazy. 
JM is on drugs they have shown him taking that before too. that is why two days back he was coughing like budda.

so chetak is back to bijolia? because he did come to chittor with pratap.  cant wait to see ajab in her true costume as maharani.

dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice post, thanks for knowledge and link as I missed it before. Today was nice episode yes ajebde was looking aww...
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How are you Rati?? Exams ki prep kaisi chal rahi hai?

Am I hearing it right?? Ajabdeh waapas aa rahi hai?? Wow!! however...Kundali ka one week and CVs ke kitne weeks ke baad aayega I don't know..😆

Jagmalini??Hahaha...it took me a second to realize who you are talking about?? I was like...ek episode miss kiya aur ek naya character bhi aa gaya?? 😆😆

Waapas dream sequence?? but it's a good thing that DB is also not imaging PrAja playing pakda-pakdi!! Kal ka repeat telecast ho jata...DB seriously needs to do something about her subconscious...it give us too many dream sequences!!

Looking forward to next week!! Meanwhile Jam ke padhai kijiye Ratiji!! Exams likhne Maharana Pratap nahin aane wale 😉😆😆 (That's what my mom used to say jokingly when I watched TV during my exams 😆)

Have a great productive weekend!!
Edited by vidi263 - 9 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yar I didn't write that stuff about the Battle of Haldighati being a communal one. 😕😕 I got it from the internet. Though some are of the view that it was based on religion but they are wrong. I obviously know  the war didn't happen because of some religious conflicts. It was based purely on politics and was just a struggle between the Mughal imperialism and Mewar. Pratap opposed the Mughals' expansionistic designs. And of course, it was also a battle of principles and beliefs, with Pratap wanting to protect his motherland and Akbar wanting to expand his empire.

Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bold 

Exactly, Hiru. I read this supposed incident too in a book,  but like this:

Once, Akbar said in jest in his court that all the Rajas have sent brides to the imperial court, but Udai Singh had not done so. Shakti (who was at the court) understood that Akbar could attack Mewar at any time. So in September of 1567, he secretly went to inform his father about Akbar's plan. Soon, Akbar attacked Chittor.

Obviously, I don't believe this too. Akbar wanted Chittor purely for political and economical reasons. He wanted to be the supreme ruler of India and had to bring the Rajputs under his control and establish his supremacy over them. Chittor and Mewar was a very important part of that. 

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Nice post Rati as always.

Talking about chittor seige- i read an interesting article somewhere...that akbar's biographies ie akbarnama and one more, mention it as a jest made by akbar taken too seriously by rajputs...apparently one of the sons of US - sakat singh...who had joined akbar's service..(not shakti - someone else) had heard akbar remark that he is gona walk with his army to chittor...and apparently it was a joke and there was no reason to attack chittor...but he took it seriously and went and informed US about it...which according to me doesnt make sense...its rather to paint akbar white...

he clearly wanted chittor - political and economical reasons to get the region - 

coming to haldighati - yup totally agree...it was a war of principles and ideals...pratap wanted to protect his own..and jalal wanted to expand...not religion...but one can say that in a wlay pratap was preventing the forceful conversion of people to islam too, by not giving in to akbar...and lets say that jalal took long to become the akbar we know...he acquired religious tolerance only later...otherwise a massacre of 30K people in chittor doesnt make sense...

Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago
usahingora thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow well thanks now pratap will bring bavk ajab n i hope pratap ko thode papad belne pade