Hey Guys.A new member from London

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends I am scarlett a Italian girl now living in London.I have a friend names Jagdish from tamilnadu and I started watching this serial from last week as his sister insisted me when I went to put mehandi for a wedding.Well after watching it I liked vettaiyan a lot.After she told me the whole story I instantly disliked Meenakshi and saravanan with the whole family for planning to betray vettaiyan instead of fighting for their love .I really hate those people who use others feeling for their own good.So I decided to write a story on vettaiyan pairing him with another girl as I thought even Maina for not standing up for him and planning with the others while she claims to love him.So this new girl come on the wedding day when saravanan and meenakshi wedding happens breaking vettaiyan's heart who will be his childhood friend coming to the village after 10  years finishing her higher studies and will take care of him .I will publish the story in English as I only know how to understand and talk Tamil. So please tell me if you want to read my story and I will post it within coming Monday.

With Love,
Scarlett.🤗