This is pure torture!

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Poor confused girl! I guess we all underestimated the pain she's going through!
Manik leaving her so easily for Dhruv is like a thorn constantly in her heart and it still hurts her, and now on top she holds herself responsible for Manik's injured hand
she's afraid of trusting Manik, and is afraid that her answer may lead Manik to endanger his life more, and hence decided that both should be away from each other
i hadnt really expected that everything would work out in tonight's episode, it sounded too good to be true, and besides Nandini hasnt really forgiven Manik for sacrificing her yet, and now adding her burden of guilt, it was too good that such a threat could work, let's not forget that Nandini is a very strong and stubborn girl, and once she has decided something she'll do everything to uphold her decision...
both have failed each other very badly, both are in pain, and both have no idea what to do again...
Manik has sworn to go away from her, nandini has decided to be away from Manik...
our only hope of reunion is a possible jealousy track and of course through Dhruv's and Fab5's help perhaps they can be brought together...
yet there are so many complications, actually not really complications but mainly mistakes both have to accept and forgive before they can get together
i wonder if Manik, despite his anger, ego and promise, will he be able to stay away from Nandini?
And Nandini, she'll always run to him whenever he's hurt and in pain, how will she keep herself away from him?!
hmmm a very interesting track coming forward, and besides love isnt gained so easily, both have to earn each other with time and i'm sure we'll all enjoy this track😆
I know many are sad that Manan are not together, but then they arent exactly away from each other😉
the only thing which needs to be stopped is Nandini crying every minute, and some angry-frustrating nok-jhoks between Manan😳

who agrees with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looks like no one agrees   yet😆
I haven't seen the episode so yet so cant say agree or not agree  but do agree this it will hurt a lot if someone you love you think loves you back ditch you just for sake of some one else doesn't mater who . and agree 100% DO WANT NANDU TO STOP CRYING
Edited by nicki11 - 9 years ago
shravya.kr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well put...I totally agree.!!! As I understand maniks character , he shd not be forgiven easily. His authoritative nature shd come down!! ...This guy always questions nandini...not himself , y??!!! First n foremost I don't know what is love according to him...so this track mostly will make manik accept nandini as his love..!
 Fingers crossed 
Seriously man this girl has to stop crying!!! 
Just my pov..no offence ment trying to analyse maniks character thatset it

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicki11

looks like no one agrees   yet😆

I haven't seen the episode so yet so cant say agree or not agree  but do agree this it will hurt a lot if someone you love you think loves you back ditch you just for sake of some one else doesn't mater who . and agree 100% DO WANT NANDU TO STOP CRYING

everyone is sad that Manan are still away, but i felt this was very realistic, it's not easy to forgive and forget when hurt in love, and no matter how much Nandini loves Manik, she feels insecure about Manik's love for her
You dont forgive someone in a few days, and Nandini needs time

and well i feel we are going to get back our monster manik back, except this time it will be a frustrated lover monster Manik😉, who knows it might just be fun to watch...
the only thing we all need is for Nandini to stop crying and crying and crying😛
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravz6

Very well put...I totally agree.!!! As I understand maniks character , he shd not be forgiven easily. His authoritative nature shd come down!! ...This guy always questions nandini...not himself , y??!!! First n foremost I don't know what is love according to him...so this track mostly will make manik accept nandini as his love..!

Fingers crossed 
Seriously man this girl has to stop crying!!! 
Just my pov..no offence ment trying to analyse maniks character thatset it

@bold: good question? i also feel that Manik is always imposing his decisions on her, first his sacrifice, then his forgiveness and now the ultimatum... he should have given Nandini some time, and frankly he should have talked with her, a heart to heart talk, not always forcing her to forgive him by dangling his life infront of her... i feel that Manik's ultimatum of "forgive me or else wont go to hospital" has hurt Nandini even more

Manik previously said that he should think before acting, why the hell didnt he think about this before always issuing ultimatum to Nandini! Nandini is hurting too much to forgive him from the bottom of her heart

lol i understand Nandini tears, but the show is becoming too depressing if all Nandini does is cry and cry😛
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
come to think of it tu i also agree with u ... she really needs to STOOPPP CRYYYIINGGG 
plus after thinking abut the episode really now we will see monster manik again but this time it will be caring+angry+lover combination who will feel insecure and will lash out also maybe he realizes then 
shravya.kr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

@bold: good question? i also feel that Manik is always imposing his decisions on her, first his sacrifice, then his forgiveness and now the ultimatum... he should have given Nandini some time, and frankly he should have talked with her, a heart to heart talk, not always forcing her to forgive him by dangling his life infront of her... i feel that Manik's ultimatum of "forgive me or else wont go to hospital" has hurt Nandini even more

Manik previously said that he should think before acting, why the hell didnt he think about this before always issuing ultimatum to Nandini! Nandini is hurting too much to forgive him from the bottom of her heart

lol i understand Nandini tears, but the show is becoming too depressing if all Nandini does is cry and cry😛

Exactly a heart to heart talk would have made a lot of sense...seems like he she still has to learn from his mistakes. He will calm down only wen he will see nandini in danger..that the only way manik can realise his mistake n realise it is love..
Let's wait n watch :)
love.my.monster thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK... I really agree wid da fact dat she needs to stop crying all da time... I've literally forgot how she used to smile... I cn understand da poor girl is in pain... bt crying is never a solution...
I'm sad wid manans staying away from each other... bt still hope something interesting is in store for us... ND u talked abt some jealousy track... dat sounds cool...
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.1990

come to think of it tu i also agree with u ... she really needs to STOOPPP CRYYYIINGGG 

plus after thinking abut the episode really now we will see monster manik again but this time it will be caring+angry+lover combination who will feel insecure and will lash out also maybe he realizes then 

This time we'd get an angry-wala-frustrated-in-love-Monster-Manik😆
this might actually be fun to watch😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravz6

Exactly a heart to heart talk would have made a lot of sense...seems like he she still has to learn from his mistakes. He will calm down only wen he will see nandini in danger..that the only way manik can realise his mistake n realise it is love..
Let's wait n watch :)

i dont know about danger, but at least first step to get Manik to come back after Nandini will definitely be jealousy, so i'm expecting some simple innocent jealousy tracks between Manan😆😆😆

That man Abhi can easily get onto anyone's nerves with his friendliness😛, maybe he'd be the one to make Manik realise that he loves Nandini actually😳 and that love is unconditional😊