Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally got his segment.Mohit does not need to be sad.Sony  daily shows shows getting pathatic ratings these days.Actually iam happy he releaved from that chanel.I am sure he will get some thing better soon.Inrially he was little bit  low Loved the way he reacted  after on awards when he was seeing Monaya picture album.Loved the way explained ditailly about their pictures in the album.Get well soon Monaya.
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks charmee for sharing..finally we got it
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Finally got his segment.Mohit does not need to be sad.Sony  daily shows shows getting pathatic ratings these days.Actually iam happy he releaved from that chanel.I am sure he will get some thing better soon.Inrially he was little bit  low Loved the way he reacted  after on awards when he was seeing Monaya picture album.Loved the way explained ditailly about their pictures in the album.Get well soon Monaya.

plz explain... is DDEJ dropped?
why is he sad?
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m somewhere relived that Mohit wont b stuck with Sony tv.. He'll get a good show on a better channel..
just a Lil longer wait... Mohit will rock it wen he makes comeback..
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...thats awesome...pls someone give written,update
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My gift also thanks deepsika
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He will get better project .Sony is nt good channel.

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is such a wonderful surprise just yesterday I requested him for this segment and got it today! Super speed wish fulfiller Mohit 😉 And a big thank u to all u you guys for sending those amazing gifts making us all feel proud and bringing a huge smile on Mohit's face. So thank u Supi, charmee, Radhi, muski, Sonia, deepshi and Jyoti. Sorry if I missed a name I loved all the gifts and the wishes every single one of them. You guys rock! The real stars of this segment ⭐️ 👏
And Mohit's looks so hot in White 😳 I couldn't take my eyes off him ❤️ and no worries he is destined for something even bigger and better have full faith in his positivity.
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
someone pls give the written update