NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is it me or does BCL have too much unnecessary drama! The players are shouting and screaming at everyone for no reason and they are showing no conduct what so ever! They are crowding over the unpires (who are making poor decisions) and creating a scene for everything! There is literally more drama than cricket! Its a cricket league and we want to see cricket!

The show also seems kind of scripted...because calm and level headed actors are all of a sudden going haywire and screaming at others for dust specs of matters! I dont know is the show scripted?! Because even if it is these people are being so over dramatic!

GO DELHI DRAGONSS!!!!! and Chandigarh Cubs to a smaller extent!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
i think i wanna agree with u...but i am gonna watch it anyways...lol...finally a forum for this!!!!!!!!!!!!
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
There is too much drama which makes me think its scripted.
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its scripted
all dramebaaz in one roof
overaction in peaks

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if there would be no drama who will watch celebs playing cricket

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very true. But what do you expect? It is a product from Balaji and our great Ekta Maiyya.

It's as if they scripted a really bad reality show with all the TV industry run amok on the cricket field. Some of the actors who I had considered to be really decent from their interviews are also behaving so badly. Honestly, it is spoiling their image and that of the entire TV industry. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue_an

πŸ˜† True that. But even the drama should be in moderation, don't you think😊
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Amri-

πŸ˜† True that. But even the drama should be in moderation, don't you think😊

yeah the swearing the slang and all should be toned down a notch plus the commentators need to stop bullying the celebs/players
and they should ask the batsmen when they get out stop with the over acting
it is getting annoying
rest is all fine πŸ˜†
not.here thumbnail
Even real cricket does not have this much drama. So finally I found the BCL forum. 😊
NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

Im not saying a little heat is not necessary...yh there should be some tension but these actors are over doing it! I am actually a big cricket fan and I thought my fav actors playing would be icing on the cake but its like they are making it to be wrestling...the players are going over board on the acting just like how you see wrestling matches and I am not a big fan of that!