Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

through bb app u can do ... anyone can post the links of radio as I m not able to

his mother is such sweet lady ... n her tears describes Pritam's journey very well

yup i hrd d clipping on my frnd's phone.
he has such a swt family..
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys vote for Pritam!!!
He was nominated unfairly!!!
I am just gonna start
ZaYaParadise thumbnail
I LOve Pritam Pyaare!!❤️😳
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Pritam's birthday celebrations are not edited out badly. All the messages posted by Red FM in soundcloud by his family were so sweet and touching. His mom got so emotional describing his struggle days.
Also Aman's chat and answers in twitter were so cutee.

Hope everyone is voting. And I wish he wins the task😳
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RED FM CHALKING OUT PLANS TO TAKE RJ PRITAM NATIONAL POST BIGG BOSS

Post Bigg Boss 8, Red FM will take RJ and actor Pritam, and his show, to other markets. The RJ, whose birthday was on 19 January, saw some special celebrations by the radio station, starting with the morning show hosted by RJ Malishka.

As part of the celebrations, Malishka connected with Pritam live in the Bigg Boss house. Commenting on the special birthday celebration, Red FM national programming head Anand Raj said, "Pritam is a popular RJ and we always celebrate his birthday. But this time, it was huge; we celebrated it across various Red FM stations due to his popularity along with a special show at the Mumbai station."

He further added that every RJ has his or her unique personality and they would like them to explore new paths based on their capabilities.

Pritam hosts the show 'Gyaarah se doh, Bhabhi Ka Show' for Red FM, which will be aired on various Red FM stations across the country once he is back, revealed Raj. "This will be our next move as the show has helped him attract a new fan following around the country," explained Raj.

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Huh, then why am I not able to. Where do you live (if you don't mind me asking that is)?

Oh why would I mind?😆..I m from Pakistan.. I don't why its not working for you..just go to official site again,click on 'vote now'..they will ask you to sign up or connect with FB/Twitter/Gmail account..I do it with my FB..the page gets refresh again and its done..Do try it now..probably it will take some time to get connected

And for mob app I have connected it with my gmail acc..it works for me there too

blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

RED FM CHALKING OUT PLANS TO TAKE RJ PRITAM NATIONAL POST BIGG BOSS

Post Bigg Boss 8, Red FM will take RJ and actor Pritam, and his show, to other markets. The RJ, whose birthday was on 19 January, saw some special celebrations by the radio station, starting with the morning show hosted by RJ Malishka.

As part of the celebrations, Malishka connected with Pritam live in the Bigg Boss house. Commenting on the special birthday celebration, Red FM national programming head Anand Raj said, "Pritam is a popular RJ and we always celebrate his birthday. But this time, it was huge; we celebrated it across various Red FM stations due to his popularity along with a special show at the Mumbai station."

He further added that every RJ has his or her unique personality and they would like them to explore new paths based on their capabilities.

Pritam hosts the show 'Gyaarah se doh, Bhabhi Ka Show' for Red FM, which will be aired on various Red FM stations across the country once he is back, revealed Raj. "This will be our next move as the show has helped him attract a new fan following around the country," explained Raj.

wow all this success he deserve
blossom_loving thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

I hope Pritam's birthday celebrations are not edited out badly. All the messages posted by Red FM in soundcloud by his family were so sweet and touching. His mom got so emotional describing his struggle days.

Also Aman's chat and answers in twitter were so cutee.

Hope everyone is voting. And I wish he wins the task😳

I agree his mom made me cry
blossom_loving thumbnail
in final task Pritam is still there I hope he wins the prize money
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wow such a good move by red fm.
apna jabran ko ab pura country sunega.
guys keep voting for pritam.
aaj 10 baje tak ka hi time h n i am really scared.