Urvashi Dholakia tweets from the last days

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Urvashi Dholakia @urvashi9    13. Dez.

When Pritam changed nd cut off with Puneet Gautam Dimpy after his wife (FAMILY) came he was called names and I was abused on twitter 1/1

Now Gautam has changed and cut off and dumped a girl after a friend came in and told him his mother (FAMILY) disapprove. AB BOLO ABUSERS.

My point was simple agar Gautam kare toh Chamatkar aur Pritam Kare toh balaatkar? ? Kyun bhai? Both of them heard their families.Difference?

Urvashi Dholakia @urvashi9    17 Std. Vor 17 Stunden

We do anything it's raasleela but Salman does his character dheela..Why ? 

Urvashi Dholakia @urvashi9    8 Std. Vor 8 Stunden

"@Tedibaat12: Dignified tweet of Punz' daughter @urvashi9 @ColorsTV #BB8 " @BeingSalmanKhan

here she retweeted my sarcastic words for Punz' daughter's tweet to Salman Khan😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am loving it. She is speaking my mind lol. Thank God, there are people out there who can judge people based on their character.Everyone should be given a fair chance in this game. Its ok to have favorites but others should be granted the same liberty regardless of anything.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She and kashmeera are mad with the bashing they are getting from Gautam fans ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Some fans also are bit too much ... u cant except the whole world to support the person who u are supporting .. 
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

She and kashmeera are mad with the bashing they are getting from Gautam fans ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Some fans also are bit too much ... u cant except the whole world to support the person who u are supporting .. 

death threats are too much, I agree.
Even Minissha got bashed extremely. Feel bad for them. I hope they don't take it personally 😊
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fandom is another word for fanatic in our country. 

Like I said, if their favorite star kills people, or beats people, or cheats on their better half, or is outright malicious, people will still go all out to support them and bash others. Do the stars share any bit of the money or fame they get with their fans? No. But, silly idiotic fans spend all their time worshipping people and defending their actions and bashing their competition, who could give two hoots about their existence and probably don't even know about them. And ok, worship your damn favorite, but what's the need to speak ill about others. It's almost like, they cannot defend their favorites, so they go out to bash others for no reason. It's such ridiculous behavior, and I never understand what do these fans gain at the end of the day? Nothing. Just behaving uncivilzed, for the sake of a celebrity who has no clue about their existence on this land. 

This is true for Bollywood, TV and sports.  Edited by pp29 - 9 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi, you spoke what is in our hearts...
Brave woman, I salute you...

You say it like only you can...

The haters and their abuses can't bog you down...

Bravo...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Wait, in which world has Gautam's cutting off from Diandra been accepted happily and tagged as chamatkar? Everyone, including Salman, has told him he's wrong. W*F lmfao
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reason is very Simple but Urvashi doesnt have the brains to understand seems like!
Pritam after listening to family his popularity went down because he was always smiling and giving opinions when with P3G. With BG he is always stressed and looks tired and insecured all the time. He was my top two its sad to see him change like this. Also Pritam gets influenced by Puneet, Upen, Karishma, Praneet, his wife and the list goes on while Gautam just listened to his family, which is perfectly fine. Even with Puneet he listens doesnt agree or disagree verbally but his actions speaks that he follows his own mind.

And Gautam's popularity increased again because most of the people fans and haters didnt like Dian angle at all. He regained his position back among most of the lost fans..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adnus90

death threats are too much, I agree.
Even Minissha got bashed extremely. Feel bad for them. I hope they don't take it personally 😊

But Urvashi is giving them a chance by replying to them ... and she is getting all riled up and tweet something to fuel the fans ... She should have ignored them ...and does she need to give justification ..I dont think so .. By the way her blog is quite a balanced one ..i dont think she is answerable to anyone ..
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
urvashi speak sense anyways gaudi and pripunz case was very different...dost ka sun  and maa ka sun affair todo ladki ko girao to no prob par biwi ke kehne pe apne ko grp se hatana chaho to biwi ka influenz bola..anyways yaha rule apne convinience se apply karte hai sab ..πŸ˜†