||Faisal Khan modern warrior in real life||

RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
People getting confused so 
Disclaimer: This is not OS,SS,FF,FP or any article etc.This is purely my thought. Mera udesh kisi k b bhawnao ko tes pahuchana nhi tha..(ye kuch jyaada ho gya nai??๐Ÿ˜†)so main baat... 
ok tho i ws wondering abt great warriors der lifestyle etc. n suddenly i thought do we hv any warrior types personaltiy in real world n here it striked abt Faisal Khan.

Stage 1: Warriors personality glooms in Battlefield.

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

In modern days we cn refer battlefield as any competition or reality show he not only participated in reality show but did complete justice. He passed all the levels so smoothly n confidently. There's a saying "Koshis karne waalo ki kabhie Haar nhi hoti" And he did the same. His pure Effort n dedication to dance helped him winning the competition and won the title of "DID Lil'l master..Dance ka baap" at 13yrs of age.

Stage 2: Warriors personality development.

To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.

His 2nd step carrer building. ACTING(not an easy task..sab ko aati nhi aur iski jaati nhi๐Ÿ˜†) his skills were furnished at dis stage.Awesome stunts,mindblowing, terrfic actor he got transformed into in a couple of years feels like as if he is born actor too.

Stage 3: Warriors responsibility towards family.

Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

He not only got better in whatever task he did bt also took proper care about his family.
From recent article as we get to know dat "Faisal is now the owner of a flat.He through his own willpower and effort purchased a flat for his parents n 3 sister."

Stage 4: Warriors Support.

You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.

A warrior need support in entire walks of life.Whereas his friends where there to correct,guide,share joys n sorrows wid him.He through his hardworks also made crores of ppl or more to get cnnctd to him.Love , maddness, craziness dis words will also be small to explain a fans feeling for him.His fans literally drool over him or rather proud of him.
This kind of situatuions taking place at the age of 12 to 15.

"Khan Has Done It All"

Sweet, simple, Down to earth boy always enthusiastic to learn new things.n dis is nt d end der r many more events which will take place..

Cant we say he is modern WARRIOR ??

P.S.: Ok i'm nt good writer or such bt whatever came to my mind jst wrote it an appropriate way..

CREDIT: Write up & Layout- Roshini(Me)
                                                 Quote & Pics- Kamya
                                                    #Proud FKerians ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by RoshiniluvPrAja - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HinaAdoresPraja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res* ๐Ÿ˜›
unress*
oye hoye meri chupi rustham mujhe pta nahi tha tu ina deeply soch thi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† nice post roshu ๐Ÿ‘ aur kis ne kha u r nt a good writer ๐Ÿ˜ก u wrote so well nd beautifully ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
kamu meri janeman beautiful edits yara๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nice wrk guys ๐Ÿค— Edited by HinaAdoresPraja - 9 years ago
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unressz

Finally its done yayyy
Hi5 re roshu Edited by ...Kamu... - 9 years ago
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said and bfully written roshu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

People getting confused so 
Disclaimer: This is not OS,SS,FF,FP or any article etc.This is purely my thought. Mera udesh kisi k b bhawnao ko tes pahuchana nhi tha..(ye kuch jyaada ho gya nai??๐Ÿ˜†)so main baat... .
ok tho i ws wondering abt great warriors der lifestyle etc. n suddenly i thought do we hv any warrior types personaltiy in real world n here it striked abt Faisal Khan.

meri  bhawnao ko tes pahuchana nhi pahunchi re,,,,,,,,,,,,mera dil garden garden ho gaya,,,,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†,,,,,, humare bitwa ki tarif ho aur  usme hum khuch na bole ,,,,,,,,,,,ab ye nahi ho sakta๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Stage 1: Warriors personality glooms in Battlefield.

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

In modern days we cn refer battlefield as any competition or reality show he not only participated in reality show but did complete justice. He passed all the levels so smoothly n confidently. There's a saying "Koshis karne waalo ki kabhie Haar nhi hoti" And he did the same. His pure Effort n dedication to dance helped him winning the competition and won the title of "DID Lil'l master..Dance ka baap" at 13yrs of age.

oh yes he's a champ... not only of dance but of our hearts also,,,,,,,,,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stage 2: Warriors personality development.

To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.

hai hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,pics hai ki toofan,,,,,,,,,,,,,, limbooo latkaaaooo...

His 2nd step carrer building. ACTING(not an easy task..sab ko aati nhi aur iski jaati nhi๐Ÿ˜†) his skills were furnished at dis stage.Awesome stunts,mindblowing, terrfic actor he got transformed into in a couple of years feels like as if he is born actor too.

Stage 3: Warriors responsibility towards family.

Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

He not only got better in whatever task he did bt also took proper care about his family.
From recent article as we get to know dat "Faisal is now the owner of a flat.He through his own willpower and effort purchased a flat for his parents n 3 sister."

i m soo proud of him...
muhaaaโค๏ธ

Stage 4: Warriors Support.

hum hai na ,,,,,,, FKerianโญ๏ธ/rosalianโญ๏ธ/ prajajan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.

A warrior need support in entire walks of life.Whereas his friends where there to correct,guide,share joys n sorrows wid him.He through his hardworks also made crores of ppl or more to get cnnctd to him.Love , maddness, craziness dis words will also be small to explain a fans feeling for him.His fans literally drool over him or rather proud of him.
This kind of situatuions taking place at the age of 12 to 15.

"Khan Has Done It All"
indeed

Sweet, simple, Down to earth boy always enthusiastic to learn new things.n dis is nt d end der r many more events which will take place..

Cant we say he is modern WARRIOR ??

P.S.: Ok i'm nt good writer or such bt whatever came to my mind jst wrote it an appropriate way..

chup kar ๐Ÿ˜กacha likha hai๐Ÿค—

CREDIT: Write up & Layout- Roshini(Me)
                                                 Quote & Pics- Kamya

sooo niceee,,,,bahuriya and roshu,,,โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘,,,,,๐Ÿค—

Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry nice post and beautifully written...
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so muchhh Buaaa saaa ๐Ÿค—
ShadowHearts thumbnail
Awessome post !
Well written !
cute pics ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by -zainab - 9 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4