-dark- Vidarth Os: Owned and owner.

inkstainedheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
-------------Lower case intended-------------

he held her in his arms, his grip on her so unbearable, so painful that when she opened her mouth no words came out. sometimes she could only whisper his name. barely, her voice ragged, her throat hoarse. it wasn't his fingers digging into her skin. It was the guilt. she shivered at his touch, not because his skin was cold, but because his eyes were.

if tears left scars then her face would be a painful mess. if he allowed her to wear mascara then the black streaks would map her pain, like a river of despair down her dusky cheeks. but he didn't like the evidence of what he was doing to her, he didn't like to see it accuse him. so she was never allowed to line her lashes with black. What did she need it for anyway? her eyes had been lethal pools, dark quicksand. She'd dragged him in. She knew it. 

her eyes were fountains, her nose and cheeks poppy fields, her lips rose bushes. she bit back with thorny teeth when he forced her mouth open and claimed her. his body was a desert, she was rain. and he craved her like he craved her, there was no comparing it. it was this craving . this want. this need. it had pushed him over the edge and it had made him this  renegade angel, this fallen god, this monster who had crimson coated hands. 

crimson. varun's body had been a pool of blood. she'd tried to scream but couldn't, not even when parth picked her up and hauled her off to the privacy of a closed door. he'd taped her mouth shut and subdued her struggles with his stronger body. His bloody hands had imprinted their marks on her arms, fingers tracing it like a map, trying to cleanse her with his touch, he'd exorcised her lips with his own.

and when her shirt had been hastily unbuttoned, she'd been able to emit a scream, a pathetic whimper, like an injured puppy's cry. his hands and his mouth on her skin had been like fire and coals, singe, burn, mark, carve. he'd explored every inch of her exposed skin, her shoulders, her neck,  her collar bone, her stomach. he had looked at her with such thirst, primitive and uncontrolled that she had feared he would swallow her whole.

and then his hands and caressed her back, he'd put back the shirt on her and held her close like she was something he didn't want to lose. he'd said no words, his breaths and hers were the only sound. His phone had vibrated in his pocket, but he didn't care about anything. it was as if she was the only one who was real, the soft skin of her neck and the feeling of her pulse. she was alive and she made him alive.

the tape was ripped off and she had opened her mouth to scream but he had, like she'd feared, swallowed it whole. Her nails mapped a mountain of pain on his skin but he didn't feel it. all he could feel was her. her soft lips, the sweet taste of her, the fear in her body. his hands pressed her to him as much as humanely possible.

her lips turned into a salt pan and he pulled away.
she gasped for breath, her eyes scared.
the kiss had been an assult on her senses, the urgency in it shaking her to her core.

"i told you i love you." his husky voice was like a satin rope on her wrists.
"and when i love you, i own you." he nuzzled her neck.
the stubble was sandpaper. it made her emit another whimper.
"no.." the rest of her sentence died a speedy death on her lips.
"never refuse me. you will never raise your voice at me. the only words i want to hear from those lips of yours are yes parth and please parth." his eyes demanded an answer.
something in her rose up like it had been electrified, revivied.

and when she said the words, they almost sounded like they belonged in her mouth 

"yes parth"

he'd torn the ring and the necklace off her and tossed it out of the window.

"he may have been your past. but i am your present and your future." the command in his words had finished any resistance.

but she knew, it was not his fault, not really. she had made him what he was. this possessive, intense, sex obssessed maniac who would be her husband, whose name she bears like love bites on her skin, he is a cage of her own making. 

and he knew, even though she submitted to him, obeyed his demands, let him own her, possess her, take her...the truth was that she was the owner, he owned her body, her mind her thoughts and her heart, but she owned his soul.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by inkstainedheart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina1267 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ah! this was dark parth..
possessive parth..
I just love this dark parth.
awesome os... i really like this lines- "i told you i love you." his husky voice
was like a satin rope on her wrists.
"and when i love you, i own you." he
nuzzled her neck.
the stubble was sandpaper. it made her
emit another whimper.
"no.." the rest of her sentence died a
speedy death on her lips.
"never refuse me. you will never raise
your voice at me. the only words i want
to hear from those lips of yours are
yes parth and please parth." his eyes
demanded an answer.
something in her rose up like it had
been electrified, revivied.
and when she said the words, they
almost sounded like they belonged in
her mouth
"yes parth"
he'd torn the ring and the necklace
off her and tossed it out of the
window.
"he may have been your past. but i am
your present and your future." the
command in his words had finished any
resistance.
you write really well..
do write more
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is was intense! 
Really dark parth 
more. 
mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is AMAZING dear and really really well written.
Vidarth!! Ahhh..their passion and intensity beats SanDhir ANYDAY.
And I love the changed Parth and his pent up desire for Vidushi which he continues to suppress..I am sure that something similar to this OS is on its way very soon. :)
dewcute thumbnail
girl,yo and your work both are amazing๐Ÿ‘

it's your first day and you already wrote two vidarth fictions

that too awesome ones

this was intense and damn dark

write more

will wait for it

jiya:)
Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
daringdarlo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os..
Luvd this dark parth...
N the last lyn..
"He owned... She owned his soul.."
This was the master stroke...
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a stress buster after month long exams !
Brilliant work girla nd welcome to vidarth club :D
dola_cute thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
so intense ...so dark...
so wonderfully written...
loved it...
your words and phrases r so beautifully livening up the scene ...
do write more... ๐Ÿ˜Š
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!

This was really intense...

but she knew, it was not his fault, not really. she had made him what he was. this possessive, intense, sex obssessed maniac who would be her husband, whose name she bears like love bites on her skin, he is a cage of her own making.

These lines stole my heart... it is so true in the ongoing track too
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘This was really intense.
Just loved this dark character of parth๐Ÿ‘